If you were OP...

If you were OP...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

For the sake of fun and imagination…

What profession would you play if you (somehow):

• Equipped every possible trait for that profession at the same time
  • Equipped/had-access-to every possible heal/utility/elite for that profession at the same time.
  • Equipped/had-access-to every possible weapon for that profession at the same time.
  • Had gear with “Celestial” stats, but each stat was as good as if it were the “main” stat on a standard 3-stat-combo.
  • Could equip said armor with 5 rune sets and 5 sigils per-weapon (10 for two-handed).

What would you do in the game being this OP?

What crazy dream-combos would you pull off?

NSPride <3

If you were OP...

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

Engineer sniper while gliding

If you were OP...

Posted by: Ophidia Moonstone.2587

Ophidia Moonstone.2587

I am fortunate, necromancer appealed to me aesthetically, and I love the entire antihero persona of the necromancer. When I bought this game and decided to main a necro I pretty much went with the redheaded stepchild of GW2 (btw, I have ginger hair and was a stepchild, so hope no one is offended by that). When the expansion gave us Reaper I was in heaven. Of course, they’ve nerfed my girl, which makes me sad, but at least she is improved over what she was in the basic game. I would play her no matter what, but I am very happy with her abilities. I don’t think I would like taking all the abilities and putting them on one character. I have enough options as it is. Your mileage may vary.

If you were OP...

Posted by: cyberzombie.7348

cyberzombie.7348

I’d love to have any weapon/skill access like in gw1. I would be a rifle E/W running arcane, stances and cantrips. Or a trap dragonhunter using theif’s p/p skils.

What good is a medic w/o a patient?

If you were OP...

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

I’d use three clones to backstab with a greatsword.

And then I’d shatter the clones.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

If you were OP...

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

I’d love to have any weapon/skill access like in gw1. I would be a rifle E/W running arcane, stances and cantrips. Or a trap dragonhunter using theif’s p/p skils.

That’s not quite what I ment. I was trying to describe having (Guardian for example) access to all 4/5/6 shouts, signets, concecration, meditations, spirit weapons, and traps at the same time.

But your scenario would be cool too.

NSPride <3

If you were OP...

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

In my imagination, I’d uninstall the game. GW2 is fun because our characters aren’t OP’d. If we had access to all traits/skills all the time, I’d prefer to spend my time doing something else.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”