Ignore "black" list...

Ignore "black" list...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

Who cares? I don’t, to trivial since this is the interwebs.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

Ignore "black" list...

Posted by: Tenrai Senshi.2017

Tenrai Senshi.2017

I think it would be interesting if we could see who was ignoring us.

Ignore "black" list...

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

When i blacklist people, it’s because i don’t want to deal with them. Not to bring their attention to me.
Besides, what it is, some sort of “who’s the biggest kitten” contest?

Spvp make a lot of ppl put me on black list

Then perhaps you should think about changing your behaviour, instead of laughing it off. Or wanting to compare who has kittened off more people. It’s nothing to be proud of.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Ignore "black" list...

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Well sir, i agree with you ppl who have bad behaviour should be ignored, but mostly of the time ppl got me blocked, it was just for after some “HEY kitten STOP GOING FAR” (block), or “WHAT THA HELL?? NERF MESMERS (then i went talk to the guy) ( Why the Rage bro?) (Block)”

Well, if you’re yelling obscenities and such in chat, you’re being obnoxious and probably warrant a block.

Ignore "black" list...

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Anyone know if you can block posters on the forum some posters make my head hurt

Ignore "black" list...

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

No it’s actually a common thing though. With the sPvP blocking.

Not that I really want to see who is blocking me. I think that would cause me more strife than just not knowing.

However, people who like to criticize “skill” in sPvP love to toss a mail or PM then block you so you can’t respond.

I’ve had two cases. One was a thief who kept killing me 2v1 (this was a while ago) and the score was like 450 to 30 so when I saw him next I just jumped off a cliff. This made him really mad for some reason so he just had to block/PM me about how bad I was at the game.

The second case was just yesterday. I was lagging terribly bad so I joined hotjoin instead of queued up. My team starts winning, I volunteer over and one of my ex-teammates is just HOUNDING on our mesmer for timing his skill wrong. I felt like the mesmer could use someone to stick up for him so all I said was “Getting competitive?” in map chat. 2 hours later I get this nice intricate email from the rager and blocked.

Seriously both cases were hotjoin and 400+ vs 70- scores. Somehow I made people on the winning team rage? Sheesh.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

Ignore "black" list...

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Anyone know if you can block posters on the forum some posters make my head hurt

Devs, make this happen, please pretty please. There’s always a few at any given time that offer nothing but smug vitriol or inane demands.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632