Imperial Outfit

Imperial Outfit

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

I am happy to see the female charr and asura wearing the female version of that outfit. It is usually the other way around and so far this is the 2nd outfit for those two ladies to wear female attire from cash shop.

This is a good start A.net and keep it coming.

Thanks so much d-(^.^)z

Before many will criticize my post I would like to say cosmetic outfits from cash shop should have no affect to their regular attire they wear in game. It’s just an option to dress up your character and I like my asura and charr to look pretty while wearing them.

Attachments:

Pineapples

(edited by Brutalistik.6473)

Imperial Outfit

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I believe it’s at least the third one. They can also wear the female version of the wintersday outfit.

Imperial Outfit

Brutalistik.6473

I believe it’s at least the third one. They can also wear the female version of the wintersday outfit.

I only know Wintersdays which was my first outfit when that event came out, but every other after that was male version until Imperial outfit.

Pineapples

Imperial Outfit

RoseofGilead.8907

I only know Wintersdays which was my first outfit when that event came out, but every other after that was male version until Imperial outfit.

The Ancestral outfit is female on Asura, at least. Edit: Just checked, and it’s female on Charr, too.

Imperial Outfit

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

Ancestral, Fancy Winter, Imperial, Witch, and Hexed all had female versions for Charr and Asura, so that’s 5.

Imperial Outfit

RoseofGilead.8907

Ancestral, Fancy Winter, Imperial, Witch, and Hexed all had female versions for Charr and Asura, so that’s 5.

I forgot about the Hexed and Witch ones. So yeah, five.

And I hope they keep bringing more with the female versions for those races.

Imperial Outfit

Brutalistik.6473

That’s good to know

Thanks pals! d-(^.^)z

Pineapples

Imperial Outfit

Posted by: arooboo.5143

arooboo.5143

No amount of girly outfits on asura will make up for the Lich outfit..

http://i.imgur.com/guK9OIz.png

Imperial Outfit

Posted by: Tyrannical.9348

Tyrannical.9348

“Yo I heard you like nipples and hooves so here I am”

Imperial Outfit

RoseofGilead.8907

I cringe every time I make the mistake of trying the Lich outfit on my little Asura.

Imperial Outfit

Brutalistik.6473

“Yo I heard you like nipples and hooves so here I am”

Yikes!

Pineapples

Imperial Outfit

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I like the outfit but I’m outa dosh. :P Feel free to gift me I though.

I cringe every time I make the mistake of trying the Lich outfit on my little Asura.

You shoulda made a male Asura, they’re cute in it.

My Asura looks like a little Imp in Lich outfit.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Imperial Outfit

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

Honestly, I would rather they used the male version this time, it looks so much better on charr and asura.

Imperial Outfit

Brutalistik.6473

Honestly, I would rather they used the male version this time, it looks so much better on charr and asura.

I guess depending on your character’s theme I could probably agree with ya, but I’ve been long tired of that trend when it comes to cosmetics for those two ladies. This was such a good move that it brought a smile on my face.

Pineapples

Imperial Outfit

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

I’m incredibly happy with this, I just bought the Imperial outfit (looks totally awesome in just about ANY colour scheme), and I’ll get the Ancestral as soon as I have enough pennies. I actually didn’t like the Witch and Hexed outfits that much. And although the male Courtier (or whatever it’s called, I can’t remember without checking) outfit looks super-cute on my little female Asura necro, I can’t help hankering after the female version.