In Game Objectives:

In Game Objectives:

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aether the Nob.9172

Aether the Nob.9172

What are you up to this month?

I’m going for some cool armor and weapon skins for my asura, and revisit my personal story after a month’s break from it. I want to break some pretty big ground there by the end of the month.

How about you guys?

(edited by Aether the Nob.9172)

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

Hmm this month I am going to spend all my time on the Ascension Project challenges!

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: xephire.8324

xephire.8324

Lol don’t advertise your own fail post man.That is uncool.

In Game Objectives:

Aether the Nob.9172

So what are you going for this month?

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

complete my first legendary

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: xephire.8324

xephire.8324

So what are you going for this month?

Going on forum this month cause its grind free and fun.

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: Ashabhi.1365

Ashabhi.1365

I am going to finish up a few achievements, hang with my friends, and generally enjoy the content. Regardless of what the naysayers and kitteners ramble on about, the game is fun. I likes it!

Level 80 Elementalist

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: LtTiger.4568

LtTiger.4568

Until Anet give me a good explonation to the MF-gear screw up, I’m gonna spend my time in another game..

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Until Anet give me a good explonation to the MF-gear screw up, I’m gonna spend my time in another game..

MF gear sucked. Those who wore it were leechers in dungeons. Thus it was made obsolete and changed for the better.

There’s your “explonation” for you there.

As for my objectives. Keep doing dailies.

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I’m debating between another ascended weapon, or working on a legendary. The problem is the precusor I got is for an underwater weapon…which I’m not going to use as often…but I still like it.

I want to get my huntsman and my artificer crafting to 500, too.

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

My original in game goal was to have a toon of each class to reach level 80. I abandoned that to make my legendary and keep up with the living story. So this month is to level my necro to 80 and work on various easy achievements I have ignored.

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

This month I am leveling my baby Mesmer and agonizing about which weapons I want to get for her once she is 80 (skins that is).
Problem is I can’t find a matching staff/gs that suits her look

Doing a bit of world complete on my Ranger because I am almost convinced that I want to get Kudzu for her- so yes, baby steps and all that.

Hanging out at Tequilla every now and again on my grown up Mesmer.

Finally spending some time on my much neglected Elementalist because my husband felt like making a new character and it turns out a Guardian was just what she needed.
oh and I did some 20 levels of personal story back to back last night- was fun.

Feeling bad because my poor Engi is being neglected this month

Gunnar’s Hold

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Hrm… this month….

Prob finish leveling my thief, and then go back to leveling my necro
Maybe work on my first legendary – thinking the staff possibly. Still haven’t really decided
Looking forward to Halloween…
Want to finish getting my artificing up to 500 too, but not sure if that will happen this month
Planning to successfully complete Tequatl too, at least once

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: LtTiger.4568

LtTiger.4568

MF gear sucked. Those who wore it were leechers in dungeons. Thus it was made obsolete and changed for the better.

There’s your “explonation” for you there.
As for my objectives. Keep doing dailies.

Whenever I was in a dungeon I never used the MF-gear. I had back-up gear for that, cause I wanted to do as much dmg as possible. Only used MF-gear while grinding in open world.. I don’t mind that they removed it from the game, my problem with them is that they first said ALL MF-gear would become account-bound, and then all of a sudden that was never meant to happen.. They say one thing, and do something completely different. Players who had multiple gear-sets saw an opportunity to give better gear to an alt.. So did I.. And the only feed-back on it is that this was the intention all along, even though they first stated something else. And to top it, they seecretly changed the patch-notes..

In Game Objectives:

Aether the Nob.9172

I was thinking that after every month we could post what we accomplished and what we want to do for next month. We can keep small goals to stay interested, and long term goals (like making a legendary) as something to work for and to look forward to.

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I was thinking that after every month we could post what we accomplished and what we want to do for next month. We can keep small goals to stay interested, and long term goals (like making a legendary) as something to work for and to look forward to.

An interesting idea… and not one that I’d be against per se…. but there just wouldn’t be enough space (kitten char limit!) in a single post.

Of course…that would require me to be somewhat…organized… haha

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

I just got my War to 80 . I dont really set goals per se though cause then you gotta grind it out. For me its just more play the game and if a goal comes along then thats what im doin

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

I rolled a thief, my 8th character, and I am enjoying ignoring the LS and exploring the world with my first norn.

I’m not going to do anything with my 80s for a bit. I’m ignoring the exotic/ascended/legendary grind and just focusing on enjoying myself with casual, low-level play. Discovering a new profession.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

My current goal is work towards PvE map completion on my main (lvl 80 Elementalist) and level up my only alt at the moment (lvl # Warrior).

So my short term goals are finish Straits of Devastation on my Elementalist and reach level 15 on my Warrior.

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Trying to get level 26 or something on my charr warrior to finish story achievements. Sadly its not going to so well. I

was able to blow my way through the personal story up to that point being severely underleveled. But can’t really finish the last part being underleveled.

And leveling up cooking is not really something I want to do for her, so I’m just slowly chugging through hearts and stuff. :/

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

I’m gonna get the best looking armor in the game…. oh wait, I did that already. I guess I’ll collect mats for an ascended weapon… oh wait, I already looted one a couple days ago. I guess I’ll complete the living story…. just kidding, I did that too. Maybe I’ll do all the story modes for every dungeon. Wait, I did that already. Guess I’ll get world completion. Nevermind! I did that too!

Fml, I have no goals left.

I guess I’ll level a pally in WoW until the next living story? That’s my goal I suppose.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: Saetet.4082

Saetet.4082

Finish my last trade to 500 and get the nifty title, level my 7th char to 80, and hop up and down for the halloween content..

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I think I’m going to take a break for the rest of the month, maybe a bit longer. I’m finding I’m not enjoying myself as much recently so it is probably a good idea to step back for a bit. Plus I’m getting a new dog to train on Friday so that will require a lot of my attention.

The Burninator

In Game Objectives:

Aether the Nob.9172

Hey guys! New month, new goals.
For October, I plan to craft my new Elementalist to level 80 (by farming gold in frostgorge), work some more on my personal story, and participate in lots of WvW.

Still trying to get some cool skins but that’s been pushed to the side for now.

How are you guys doing?

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

My goal this month ( and the next one ) is singlehandedly destroying Vizunah Square server.

(before anyone jumps me, I’m joking. Rivalry is good.)

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

…..Fml, I have no goals left.

I guess I’ll level a pally in WoW until the next living story? That’s my goal I suppose.

Out of curiosity, how is that better than leveling an alt on GW2?

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

In Game Objectives:

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

…..Fml, I have no goals left.

Out of curiosity, how is that better than leveling an alt on GW2?

For one thing, there is no Paladin class in GW2. Secondly, WoW is better than GW2 in my opinion.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]