In my opinion: First 25k Achievement Points

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Risingashes.8694

Risingashes.8694

Hey,

http://i.imgur.com/8IZ5oQZ.jpg

So this was a bit of a bother due to economic concerns, but I crept in there just in time for the wipe.

Method was Entropy, for which 1.95 million items had to be salvaged.

For anyone bothered by this, the Devs have confirmed that all points related to Entropy will be wiped prior to the implementation of the new achievement system.

Thanks to all the well wishers.

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

You again? Yet another topic without any substance…

Leman

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

well sux to be you i geuss, im for one glad they limited achievement point hoarding by such cheap methods (yes cheap, as in low, not as in not gold cost)

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Hey,

http://i.imgur.com/8IZ5oQZ.jpg

So this was a bit of a bother due to economic concerns, but I crept in there just in time for the wipe.

Method was Entropy, for which 1.95 million items had to be salvaged.

For anyone bothered by this, the Devs have confirmed that all points related to Entropy will be wiped prior to the implementation of the new achievement system.

Thanks to all the well wishers.

If I understand you correctly, you’re more of a devil’s advocate, trying to prove how the current system is fundamentally broken. At least, that’s what I got out of your previous threads.
If so, I applaud your efforts in getting completely worthless achievement points, to show how the system as a whole is broken. In the end, your 25k wipe will result in my 3k achievement points being worth a lot more. Your sacrifice will give everyone a functioning achievement system.

Thanks for that in advance. Sincerely and without sarcasm.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Risingashes.8694

If I understand you correctly, you’re more of a devil’s advocate,

Nah man. I just wanted to demonstrate that I’m 5 times better at this game than most people.

But thanks for the props.

Posted by: sportman.7329

sportman.7329

troll with photoshop

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

I guess you saw it coming. As anyone, I don’t get why you bother, but hey, you definitely achieved something other people has not. I have still to see anyone with over 5-6k achievement points, and I think of your 20k, now 25k everytime I see someone with 5k ^^

Btw, screenshot please

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Posted by: Andovar Edoras.2143

Andovar Edoras.2143

Nah man. I just wanted to demonstrate that I’m 5 times better at this game than most people.

Woah, ego much?

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Poe’s law: it is impossible to discern a genuine idiot from a troll unless a smiley or other form to show humour is used.

I presume your post was sarcastic in nature.

The kicker is in your lvl80 zerk warrior. Farming COF1 ad nauseam does not make you 5 times more skilled than me.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Risingashes.8694

The kicker is in your lvl80 zerk warrior. Farming COF1 ad nauseam does not make you 5 times more skilled than me.

That’s CoE gear.

Had to respec from a AE healing spec recently as apparently my Ranger’s DPS isn’t high enough, bloody speedrunners.

troll with photoshop

Add me to your contact list.

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Since this thread is not inviting to constructive and healthy discussion, nor providing any meaningful feedback to the current issues & concerns, it is now closed.

Thank you for your understanding.