Incinerator Collection

Incinerator Collection

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Daemon Artresta.9471

Daemon Artresta.9471

I mainly play WVW and some PVP. I’ve been trying to do some more PVE content but I really hate jumping puzzles. Is there a way that the Legendary Weapon collections could be changed so that I can complete it in WVW instead of doing content I don’t like that just frustrates me?

Incinerator Collection

Posted by: DirtyDan.4759

DirtyDan.4759

Now you know how people feel with (the new) Gift of Battle (beside those who used the badges of honor from the achievement chests).

Incinerator Collection

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

You could always get a mesmer to portal you to the end of the JQ

Incinerator Collection

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I mainly play WVW and some PVP. I’ve been trying to do some more PVE content but I really hate jumping puzzles. Is there a way that the Legendary Weapon collections could be changed so that I can complete it in WVW instead of doing content I don’t like that just frustrates me?

Which legendary? If you don’t like the content, for the initial 19 legendaries, I’d just buy what you need from the TP.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Incinerator Collection

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You could always get a mesmer to portal you to the end of the JQ

There are around 7 JP total for all 3 of Spark’s collections.

Incinerator Collection

Posted by: Zlater.6789

Zlater.6789

I’m in the same boat, I play mostly pvp though. I just finished my spark collection and to be honest the jumping puzzles were really easy, I only remember recognising 3 lol.

To be honest there were only 2 things that took me a tiny bit longer to do. The first was the sky JP because I was half asleep and the big event where you have to kill that guy over and over again, because I was trying to solo it.

For me the hardest bit is the gift of exploration. I made ‘the ascension’ so I know what the other gifts are like. But the gift of exploration… It’s painful. But then that’s probably my fault for always queuing when working on it. So don’t give up hope, you’re almost there.