!Incinerator!

!Incinerator!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Insight.1683

Insight.1683

Why anet never makes a good revamp to my litle incinerator??!?!?!?!?!?
ALLL thw other legandary got a kittening revamp and the incinerator?? nothing…. footfall…

[WP][TW] – Arguns

!Incinerator!

Posted by: Dammerung.6419

Dammerung.6419

I feel you. I was so excited to see what changes were made to bolt only to see nothing. I know they said they changed it, but I can’t even tell

!Incinerator!

Posted by: Mister Precious.3986

Mister Precious.3986

Yes, I was also excited to see the changes on my Incinerator. I hope Anet just forgot to implement it in the final release and is going to fix this issue as soon as possible.

!Incinerator!

Posted by: Nev.5316

Nev.5316

Same issue with rodgort they said they improved it’s footfalls but there was no changes at all.

!Incinerator!

Posted by: offence.4726

offence.4726

There we’re quite a few more legendaries mentioned along Incinerator to be updated , bigger footfalls and such from the patch notes. Still no answer on this :/

play hard , go pro.

!Incinerator!

Posted by: SoDeep.1739

SoDeep.1739

I ran a dungeon with a guildie I usually do and they didn’t even notice I just got Incinerator. I think it should put a fire aura around you like the way bolt does. I’ll put that in suggestions.

Hexevine- Sylvari Elementalist
Devonas Rest
“I’m rough and I’m tough and I’m king of the Maguuma Jungle”

!Incinerator!

Posted by: NoodllZ.8376

NoodllZ.8376

Bolt isn’t even that noticable. Whatever footfall effects they increased didn’t get increased enough, also Bolt’s effects don’t really show up that well. Incinerator has your arm on fire and does a cool fire whirlwind effect when drawn which is cool.

!Incinerator!

Posted by: Artemis.6283

Artemis.6283

Well, there were no changes and honestly, footfalls alone don’t cut it….
Legendaries need to be special and unique, yet incinerator and rodgort have the exact same effects?! that can’t be it….
They are the worst legendaries because they are simply not special and unique
The footsteps even look almost the same as the predator, yet at least the predator has an awesome aura and n1 projectiles.

They need to tweak both, incinerator and rodgort. Unique footsteps (at least make them a LITTLE different) and unique auras (the incinerator has already a n1 flame with orange blue and yellow in it… make that as a whole body aura and make it like flames erupting from the whole body…)

!Incinerator!

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

Incinerator is one of the best looking legendaries, asking too much

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

!Incinerator!

Posted by: Artemis.6283

Artemis.6283

Granted, the weapon skin itself is really nice, but the effects are the worst in game, cause it’s not unique and the flame on the hand is rather unimpressive

!Incinerator!

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

Granted, the weapon skin itself is really nice, but the effects are the worst in game, cause it’s not unique and the flame on the hand is rather unimpressive

flame on the hand is one of the best effect and really impressive. not to mention its auto attack effect looks extremely flashy, fast and easy to notice, so is knife throwing.

not to mention the fiery bursting effect when pulling it out which no legendaries can compare except hammer.

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

!Incinerator!

Posted by: Hexgame.4802

Hexgame.4802

I agree that Incinerator is one of the best weapon skins. However, Incinerator and Bolt were both offered footfall updates which they didn’t get. Thats the issue here. Not if its deserving an update or not.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

!Incinerator!

Posted by: kyomi.4971

kyomi.4971

10+ posts regarding this. 0 replies. 1-0 anet.

!Incinerator!

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

The legendary greatswords are still 2D.

10+ posts regarding this. 0 replies. 1-0 anet.

There’s threads with hundreds/thousands of posts with no answers from Anet.

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

!Incinerator!

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

Yep, “fix” Incin which has everything a Legendary should have rather than focus on those that need it like Howler, Kraitkin, FSP and Kudzu.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

!Incinerator!

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

So…what’s wrong with the incinerator? I think it’s one of the best looking legendaries in game already. What the heck else should they do to it, make you levitate over the ground or something?

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

!Incinerator!

Posted by: kyomi.4971

kyomi.4971

Yep, “fix” Incin which has everything a Legendary should have rather than focus on those that need it like Howler, Kraitkin, FSP and Kudzu.

At least Howler and Kudzu received their promised updates. The size of Kudzu’s footsteps are like mini puddles of plants. FSP has visuals that make it ba even from 5 screen lengths away. I mean come on, for an off-hand its effects are large enough to cover the character itself. But that’s besides the point. The point is that we didn’t receive something as promised.

!Incinerator!

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Did they promise to update the Incinerator specifically? I think I missed that post. It would just be so odd for them to promise on that weapon because it is already so freaking awesome. Dual Incinerators drool

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

!Incinerator!

Posted by: DeShadowWolf.6854

DeShadowWolf.6854

Did they promise to update the Incinerator specifically? I think I missed that post. It would just be so odd for them to promise on that weapon because it is already so freaking awesome. Dual Incinerators drool

See SAB: BtS release notes

The Juggernaut, Bolt, Incinerator, and Rodgort now have larger footfall effects.

!Incinerator!

Posted by: Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

Yup. They did. The incinerator and rodgort were both supposed to get and upgraded to their footfall.

!Incinerator!

Posted by: DeShadowWolf.6854

DeShadowWolf.6854

Bump for Legendary justice. Lets see something!