Incorrect Monthly Tally

Incorrect Monthly Tally

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: pyxell.4907

pyxell.4907

Q:

I completed all 4 achievements and have not received any reward. My panel says its only 2/2 instead of 4/4. I have searched the forums to see if this is an issue and had no results to the search, so if I’ve used incorrect search criteria, pls forgive me. I would be grateful if someone would respond to the post and even more grateful if it could be resolved quickly and give me my reward.
Thanking you in advance for your timely response!

Attachments:

Vile Nightshade 80 Necromancer
Scarlet Fairwood 80 Ranger
I intend to live forever! So far, so good!

Incorrect Monthly Tally

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

A:

I got my chests when I completed 2 categories, so did my daughter. If you did not, then you have a bug. Contact support.

Incorrect Monthly Tally

Posted by: mcarswell.3768

mcarswell.3768

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/pvp-reward-tracks-and-gear-unification/

“The PvP and PvE daily and monthly achievements will be merged. There will be enough achievements that you will be able to complete your dailies and monthlies entirely in PvE, WvW, or PvP if you like – but you can also dabble in different game modes and complete your achievements by playing a mix of content.
Because the feature pack comes halfway through the month, April’s monthly achievements will be a special case. Until April 15, the PvE and PvP monthly categories will be separate and require only two achievements for completion. After April 15, there will be a single unified set of monthlies and dailies, and monthly completion will again require four total achievements.”

Berner | Nitzerebb | Suna | Shivayanama
[TSFR] – Jade Quarry

Incorrect Monthly Tally

pyxell.4907

I’m sorry. Perhaps I don’t understand. If I don’t play pvp, how is this beneficial for me? Why would i do a monthly if it doesn’t count for anything because I don’t do pvp?
“Because the feature pack comes halfway through the month, April’s monthly achievements will be a special case. Until April 15, the PvE and PvP monthly categories will be separate and require only two achievements for completion. After April 15, there will be a single unified set of monthlies and dailies, and monthly completion will again require four total achievements.”
So AGAIN…does this mean we won’t get any chest this month for the monthly? I completed the 2/2 but received NO CHEST..which is what i said in the first place! CAn someone please clarify this for me?

Incorrect Monthly Tally

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

you got your reward at 2/2. (and apparently did not notice, maybe because it arrived at the same time as a daily box, WvW box, whatever). Mystery solved.

Incorrect Monthly Tally

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

When you got to 2/2 monthly achievements you got the normal monthly chest, I did, so did everyone else, you must of clicked on it without realising!

Really, Anet are letting you have 2 monthly chests instead of 1, so stop complaining and say thank you instead.

Incorrect Monthly Tally

pyxell.4907

I actually thought I did! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Moderator moved my post here from tech!

Incorrect Monthly Tally

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

I received the reward with 2/2 monthly. But will I also get another monthly after the update today? Or can’t I get another achievement chest? I assume I don’t get any.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Incorrect Monthly Tally

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

If you did the 2’monthlys achevments you should have got the cheat then. You didn’t have to do 4 achevments. So if you didn’t get a chest after completing the first 2 you did. Then send in a bug report.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Incorrect Monthly Tally

pyxell.4907

My hero page says 2/2 and my login page says 2/4 ..i did not receive a chest …this is a technical glitch and I would like it fixed. I am enclosing the screen.

Attachments:

Incorrect Monthly Tally

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

the 2/4 appears for everyone on the log in page. You probably didn’t notice when you got your reward at 2/2 since you didn’t expect it.

So you only need to do 2 Monthly now to receive your reward, not 4, even if the log in page is broken and show 2/4 :P