in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hexs.8015

Hexs.8015

Please arena-net. Small change like this would make alot of us happy

Increase footstep duration on new legendaries

Posted by: Bellatrixa.3546

Bellatrixa.3546

Have to say when I made Nevermore yesterday, I was underwhelmed by the footfalls. Don’t regret making it and love it, but it’d be a nice change to have them on par with 1st gen legendaries.

“Even if we find a way to save the world from the
dragons, I sometimes wonder if we’ll ever find a way to save us from ourselves.”

Posted by: setius.3498

setius.3498

when i combine my twilght to my astralaria..
twilight footsteps are like a trail of black ink you can see from 100metre distance, astralaria is but a small blob and a puddle

Posted by: setius.3498

setius.3498

just to show the difference (toogle walk) (you can barely see my other character haha)

Attachments:

Posted by: Felahr.9830

Felahr.9830

so much this!!!! they need to be more obvious and last longer. its just unfair that you cant even tell they have footfalls at all

Posted by: Esquilax.3491

Esquilax.3491

Yeah I don’t think I even know what Nevermore, Astralria, ChuppaChupp footfalls look like. Kinda sad gen1 legends outshine gen2, when gen2 are more expensive AND time consuming (can’t just buy precursor).

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I completely agree. I didn’t even realize my HOPE steps were so temporary until I zoomed out and ran in a circle, as they do deceptively stay for the amount of screen I can see behind myself as I run.

I love how legendary footsteps can act as a trail for others to follow when doing a JP or other precision-route thing. I’m sad I can’t offer that to my friends via my lovely pistol.

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

Consider the perspective of one who has traveled thousands of miles with Kudzu equipped. I’m going to be the odd one out here and suggest that they level the playing field by toning down 1st gen legendaries rather than buffing those subsequent.

Posted by: Zelanard.5806

Zelanard.5806

This is one of the reasons why I hate the legendaries… These “footsteps” of other people with legendaries, make it freaking hard to do jumping puzzles with them and even harder to do the uncategorised fractal… I Feel an urge to quit, every time someone with one of those horrors join a party… Please Anet… Make us able to turn off those graphics! >.>

When commenting on a suggestion:
Leave it to A-net to decide whether the suggestion is possible or not.