Ingame Music Issue

Ingame Music Issue

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: PrimeEvil.2067

PrimeEvil.2067

Hello there community…i noticed that this is a topic discussed in forums but it really seems that some or even many people have a music issue in the game, i myself have the same problem, i for example i am a Norn and in the starting area sometimes even for a very long time i can’t hear the music of the zone, in some events or when i have to kill some boss i have music, but apart from that it seems that there is a issue related to the game music.

Anyone knows if there is a way to fix that (perhapas in the game options)? Or is this a issue for ArenaNet to resolve?
Thank you all in advance!

Prime

Ingame Music Issue

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You could try perusing this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/audio/A-guide-to-custom-playlists/page/2#post923502

Maybe if you made your own custom playlist, it would fix your audio issue. Otherwise, you might post in that forum, or contact tech support.

Good luck. =)

Oh, and there is an option to play music more frequently in options.

Ingame Music Issue

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

There is a slider on how often you want the music to go in the options under audio. Tried that?

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Ingame Music Issue

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I get the same issue, even when the slider is up to shortest as Zeefa suggests trying.
I long since put it down to a random music bug as I can’t seem to replicate a consistent cause for it.

Ingame Music Issue

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

I have my slider to the shortest as well, and yet sometimes I can be in a zone for a full hour and no music will ever play.

Only way I can get any music to play is if I round up a bunch of mobs so the combat music will start playing.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Ingame Music Issue

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

I have my slider to the shortest as well, and yet sometimes I can be in a zone for a full hour and no music will ever play.

Only way I can get any music to play is if I round up a bunch of mobs so the combat music will start playing.

This, it’s annoying that music sometimes doesn’t play for a long time even if music interval is at the lowest, and when it finally plays, it’s playing ambient playlist 5 minutes into a large fight.