Initial POF Impressions - Mounts and Story.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

1.Personally being called to join Balthazar and saying no is a minus point for me. If you’re not going to let me join him or make a choice as a player at least don’t put the choice there.
Personally I’d have loved to join Balthazar.

2. Hearts are terrible. Hearts in story missions are really really boring – and break the flow of things.
Story missions as far as I’m concerned are supposed to be about the story not putting out tedious fires. I could accept it if it was 5x faster to complete.
I get it – I put out some fires and saved some people – I don’t need to do it 30 times.

3. Mount movement so far is SPOT ON. I cannot praise the team that did the physics and movement for them enough.
They feel like they have mass, they move fast but have inertia, they can’t turn on a dime – overall a wonderful experience.
I agree we’ve only seen the raptor so far but I believe that if the rest are similar – this will be a top-tier feature that I dare say might surpass gliding.

-More to come as I keep going-

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

3. Mount movement so far is SPOT ON. I cannot praise the team that did the physics and movement for them enough.

agree
plus their noises

nice work

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens