Insane number of bots.

Insane number of bots.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: HTS.1267

HTS.1267

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/125w5z/no_wonder_arenanet_cant_ban_all_the_bots/

Can we bring more attention to this please? This is starting to get ridiculous. People are leaving my server because it’s getting near impossible to tag mobs. Oh…and no one is human (in real life).

Insane number of bots.

Posted by: Saruba.7124

Saruba.7124

I don’t see any problem here….just loyal Anet customers.

Insane number of bots.

Posted by: raptorak.8250

raptorak.8250

Keep reporting them one by one. While some devs of ANet admit to playing the game, they still aren’t able to spot the bots. As a result, you will need to let them now that not only is “Askgq” a bot, but so are “Askgf” and “Askgz.” Furthermore, make sure you let them know about “Askgj” and “Askgi” or they may mistake those as players too.

Also, while you’re at it, they would like to thank you for your reports once you send them in. But don’t add the bots to your friendslist or ever go back to where you once found them, as they will undoubtedly still be there in the months to come while ANet finishes “investigating” them and it may discourage you from reporting them in the future.

(edited by raptorak.8250)

Insane number of bots.

Posted by: nysta.6713

nysta.6713

i’m more amazed that i reported a bunch of them one afternoon. they were running around a farm in queensdale. it was annoying because you couldn’t do the event happening there because the bots would just destroy it before you had a chance to target anything.

went back the next day. the same bots are there. running in the same circle. reporting didn’t do much good.

Insane number of bots.

Posted by: Rosen Myst.7641

Rosen Myst.7641

Check out the thread “Let’s talk about that GW2 Article on Gamespy” in this sub forum …… it’s all about the bot problem. I also included a post in that thread addressing the difficulties with getting rid of bots.

Insane number of bots.

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

You can find more information on this issue in this thread.

The thread is closed.