Inside Lions Arch Hall. (Spoilers) ???

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SaberSamSlayer.7691

SaberSamSlayer.7691

Some Mesmer ported me into the guild hall inside dunno how he got in took picture and came out

Attachments:

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Not the guild hall but looks like something worth checking out.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

He probably got in by getting on the roof then logging out and back in. If you’re on the roof of something and log out you’ll be on the ground underneath when you log back in.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Yeah, it’s easy to get in there once you know how to get under the map. You can also get in the Black Lion Trading Company vault that way.

Also, that’s the Guild Initiative Headquarters.

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

He probably got in by getting on the roof then logging out and back in. If you’re on the roof of something and log out you’ll be on the ground underneath when you log back in.

it’s actually the other way. You relog when being under something. When you’re at some place not reachable, the game always put you on the highest place with collision.

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Not exactly spoiler(s) as they showed us the inside of the Guild Initiative in one of the Twitch streams.

Still looks cool.

Just a flesh wound.3589

it’s actually the other way. You relog when being under something. When you’re at some place not reachable, the game always put you on the highest place with collision.

Hmmm. When I was on the roof of something once and logged out, when I logged back in I was underneath.

If I’m in a building and log out, why doesn’t it put me on the roof then?

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Hmmm. When I was on the roof of something once and logged out, when I logged back in I was underneath.

In the case of the Guild Initiative place, you start out under the map. When you relog, you end up on top of the roof, and then you can jump your way inside the building. That’s the way I’ve seen it, anyway.

Just a flesh wound.3589

In the case of the Guild Initiative place, you start out under the map. When you relog, you end up on top of the roof, and then you can jump your way inside the building. That’s the way I’ve seen it, anyway.

Ok. If you’re under the map I can see the game doing that.

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: mcwurth.2081

mcwurth.2081

Not exactly spoiler(s) as they showed us the inside of the Guild Initiative in one of the Twitch streams.

Still looks cool.

because everyone is watching the twitch stream. all the time every time.