Instant 80 boost

Instant 80 boost

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: circuitnerd.5863

circuitnerd.5863

It’s been awhile since I’ve uninstalled the game now but I check the website once in a while. I was curious about this instant 80 thing. Does it only boost you to 80, or does it also give you exotic gear?

Certified Gameaholic

Instant 80 boost

Posted by: alteriel valie.4751

alteriel valie.4751

yeap gives you full exotic armor,accessories e.t.c

Instant 80 boost

Posted by: usnedward.9023

usnedward.9023

Though the gear they give you may not be stats you are looking for but at least they do give you a full exotic set gemmed/runed/sigiled out. My ranger actually had some nice sigilization to it. Don’t think about boing boing to 80 and disassembling the gear. You can’t but there is always the mystic toilet

Granted Death – Necro
Consumed Hate – Thief
Unlucky Scrub – Ranger

Instant 80 boost

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Here you go:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Level-80_Boost#Notes

(I don’t believe you can forge the gear.)

Good luck.

Instant 80 boost

Posted by: usnedward.9023

usnedward.9023

(I don’t believe you can forge the gear.)

Though I kept the gear and cant speak for that I have Ascended weps I use and was able to toilet them the freebies. Because of rune and sigil TP prices and free mats is probably why they cannot be disassembled.

Granted Death – Necro
Consumed Hate – Thief
Unlucky Scrub – Ranger

Instant 80 boost

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I don’t know, for sure. I was just going by another poster who made a thread lamenting the fact he/she could not forge, sell, TP, salvage, etc. the gear.

Maybe he/she was mistaken.

Instant 80 boost

Posted by: Gudy.3607

Gudy.3607

Though the gear they give you may not be stats you are looking for but at least they do give you a full exotic set gemmed/runed/sigiled out. My ranger actually had some nice sigilization to it.

Indeed. I level-80-boosted my ranger as well, and I was pleasantly surprised by the gear he got. Unlike most of the runes and sigils you get from the personal story and level rewards, a full set of exotic soldier gear with ranger runes and force/accuracy sigils is at least reasonably useful.

Sure, I assembled a full berserker set for PvE for him, but still, the boost gear will probably serve as a starting point for a WvW load-out.