Invasion Canceler Achievement

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TRON.1085

TRON.1085

Since I and others can no longer post in the old topic and still did not receive a response because it was archived. VERY disappointed you would shut down and archive the queen’s jubilee and clockwork chaos sub forums when there are loads of topics still completely unresolved..

Here we go again..

Since this is bugged and probably will not be able to complete it now.
Will we be able to complete the achievement another time?

This will be the first time I have ever not completed an achievement in all the holiday / special / living story events achievements…since the start of the game…

It would suck if I could no longer continue that record because of untested content being pushed out too quickly every 2 weeks and because of bugs…

TRON.1085

Looks like we got screwed.

TRON.1085

So this achievement will never be possible again now?

So basically I should just forget about all completion achievement now because of buggy 2 weekly crap after 12 months of not missing one?

Ty Anet. Im done.

Posted by: ophidic.1279

ophidic.1279

I didn’t have time to even get to scarlet’s dungeon thanks to RL. shrugs

This sure ended abruptly. Was there a notice I didn’t read or something?

Elyl Jrend

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Its best to try and get things done within a fortnight of a new LS starting if you can. I think there may have been something previous that lasted a bit longer (not counting F&F) but two weeks is it pretty much it.

And I’m glad you posted. I was going to but didn’t want to break his run.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

TRON.1085

Don’t worry even if you had time to play the content most of it was bugged so you could not complete the achievements.

Anet didn’t even bother to fix it before the next fluff patch was out so they just archived all the sub forums for clockwork chaos even though there were loads of topics still unresolved and people asking for answers…but can no longer post in those topics..

Shuved to one side…

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

Actually, the announcement stated that only the achievements related to Queen’s Jubilee would have ended without specifying that also Clockwork Chaos was going to be removed.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Living story achievements so far stopped being completable as soon as their living story part ended. This is no different. The daily achievement about closing portal events also stopped working after the patch, even if it was still visible on the list.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Cherub.9785

Cherub.9785

I am in the exact same boat. Since start of the game I have not missed a single achievement in the Living Story part nor during the special Holiday Events. The Invasion Canceler Achievement is the first one I didn’t get. For the most part, because you could not really track which map was missing and because each try needed about 45 min of time (let alone not having disconnects).

What really grinds my gears is that we were told that the Invasions will keep on happening, only less frequent. I specifically checked that beforehand to decide how much time I have left to complete the achievement. I had assumed that the Clockwork Chaos Achievements would stay as well. Guess I was wrong.
ANet should try to improve their information policy here…especially if we keep having so much temporary contend.

Since the Invasions still keep on happening I would really like it, if we could still also complete the achievements tied to that. As I understand it, we can’t do them anymore since they have been moved to the “historic” tab.

TRON.1085

I am in the exact same boat. Since start of the game I have not missed a single achievement in the Living Story part nor during the special Holiday Events. The Invasion Canceler Achievement is the first one I didn’t get. For the most part, because you could not really track which map was missing and because each try needed about 45 min of time (let alone not having disconnects).

What really grinds my gears is that we were told that the Invasions will keep on happening, only less frequent. I specifically checked that beforehand to decide how much time I have left to complete the achievement. I had assumed that the Clockwork Chaos Achievements would stay as well. Guess I was wrong.
ANet should try to improve their information policy here…especially if we keep having so much temporary contend.

Since the Invasions still keep on happening I would really like it, if we could still also complete the achievements tied to that. As I understand it, we can’t do them anymore since they have been moved to the “historic” tab.

I am pretty much done with Anet and there achievement heavy fluff patches that are buggy and broken. Not even going to bother with temp content and fluff patch anymore.

Posted by: Wensy.1236

Wensy.1236

Hey

I was in each zone at last 2-3 times. But achievement get stuck on 11/13.
I was looking forward for patch in hope they could fix it.

Its quite sad that some of us couldn’t finish achievements because of bug.