Inventory to Bank auto stack

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: One Prarie Outpost.4860

One Prarie Outpost.4860

Why is this not already a thing? When I double click to send something into my bank from my toon’s inventory WHY my items never find like items that it can stack on? I actually have to find my item – ore, leather, whatever – and click-grab-move-drop into the bank.
Really? Can you fix this? I know it’s only been 2 years and the technical details are most likely mind boggling but…

Posted by: Yalora Istairiea.6287

Yalora Istairiea.6287

Sounds like you may have a bug or I am just misunderstanding.

My ore stacks with my other appropriate ore in my collection tab, the same with my leathers as do all my materials.

Are you talking about things that do not go into the collection tab? Both of your examples are materials.

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

What he means is, if you want to put say 20 mithril ore in your bank (not collection tab, cause that’s full) and you have 120 mithril ore in there already, the game puts the 20 ore in a new slot, rather than combining it with the 120 ore already in there.

Posted by: Crius.5487

Crius.5487

Does this for guild banks as well. The only way to stack is to withdrawal the previous stack, add yours on top, then deposit back into the bank. Not everyone in all guild’s is given withdrawal access which makes this annoying.

Jade Quarry since Beta

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

That’s one of the things I had added in this suggestion here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/SUGGESTION-Hand-health-features

Bank management is really annoying:

• You have to double click items to put them there when a single click would do.
  • If you close a bank tab, items are still added there instead to the next open tab.
  • If there’s already a copy of an stackable item you are adding, it won’t be stacked on top of the same item, but put in the first empty slot.

It requires too much strain in your hands. Too much clicking.

It has to be improved for hand’s sake.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

(edited by MithranArkanere.8957)

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

Does this for guild banks as well. The only way to stack is to withdrawal the previous stack, add yours on top, then deposit back into the bank. Not everyone in all guild’s is given withdrawal access which makes this annoying.

Pretty sure that’s to ensure thorough documentation of who took out or added what in the guild bank.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…