Is Anyone Else Fine?

Is Anyone Else Fine?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: arrownin.3128

arrownin.3128

To Be Honest…
I haven’t really been having trouble playing the game and getting what I want. I’m currently at 83% map completion, and have gathered every single thing while 100%ing maps. (I’m going for my legendary). Since I earn about 2g doing oricalcum/omnom berry runs, and earn a bit more if I decide to do a dungeon or two, I reckon I’ll get my legendary in a few months. Which is completely fine by me, since it is a legendary after all.

But overall…
Nothing that changed has really affected my gameplay, or desires in the game. The ascended gear is a nice boost, but it is not so significant that I’d be useless without it, so I just don’t really care about it at the moment. DR is kind of annoying, but I’m not really affected by it much, I usually just play the game and explore and it tends to fade away. My income is pretty steady, and if I wanted to play the Trading Post game, I’d make even more. (Not willing to deal with the frustration atm).

There’s been a lot of complaining on the forums, and even though that’s common in every game, I’d like to just say that I’m personally fine, and not really all that affected by changes in the game. Not everyone is mad with all these changes! I just play it for fun, gather some loot, and kill some baddies! Charr with a Chainsaw Greatsword! Carrying a torch in one hand and a mace in the other, lighting dudes on fire! (and sometimes lighting myself on fire).

Just going to say, before I get crucified; that this is are MY OPINIONS, I’m personally fine with everything at the moment. Legendary is still reachable, money is still obtainable, dungeons are now fun, fractals are there if I want a fast group. Just wanted to see if anyone else out there was having as much fun as me with the game. Thanks for reading guys.

Is Anyone Else Fine?

Posted by: Greiger.7092

Greiger.7092

I agree wholeheartedly. Game has problems, but not an overly large amount, and even those problems that are there are not as bad as all the hyperbole would make it seem.

Rangers are complaining about how kitten their class was, but earlier today I was on my spirit ranger in Sea of Sorrows borderlands, killing yaks and beating off 2v1s so I don’t see the issue they complain about there. Bots are just about gone, and ascended gear is what, a .8% stat increase?

Satisfied customer. Well worth the CE price.

Is Anyone Else Fine?

Posted by: Levistis.8356

Levistis.8356

I am also happy.

Magummadweller

Is Anyone Else Fine?

Posted by: Rustypipes.6238

Rustypipes.6238

Happy, happy, happy.

Is Anyone Else Fine?

Posted by: Monstrosity.2783

Monstrosity.2783

I love this game.

BUT…I have to say that the Charr is under appreciated by Anet. The weapons and armor have clipping issues, it looks like they just pasted the armor on the Charr without tailoring it specifically to them.

Is Anyone Else Fine?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

A lot of people are happy with the game. You don’t even have to leave the forum to see it, go to any of the other sections of the forum and there is a lot less complaining, and when it does happen it’s more specific to the issue in question, rather than insisting the entire game is a disaster and/or on the verge of complete collapse because of one thing.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Is Anyone Else Fine?

Posted by: littleblackcat.5701

littleblackcat.5701

Im all fine, happy, happy , happy

Is Anyone Else Fine?

Posted by: Gordunk.7289

Gordunk.7289

Happy customers tend to be busy enjoying the game. I try not to even come on the forums because of all the hyperbole and negativity. Rome wasn’t built in a day and so far A-Net has been the fastest company I’ve seen with implementing both new content and quality of life improvements. My only complaint is that there are still a fair amount of bugs in the game.

However, the people who are complaining ARE important too. If a customer is dissatisfied with a product they ought to say something. And this feedback is helpful too.

Is Anyone Else Fine?

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Fine here as well.

Not a fan of dungeons so I put the elementalist in full exotics on the shelf until they add a way to get Ascended/Legendary items that doesn’t force me to do dungeons. Well, unless I get called to WvW then she comes out.

Started leveling a ranger, just finished Kessex Hills and I am already lvl 55 having only done 2 zones. This profession rocks, dont know why they get all te hate.

Little disappointed the ele is out of both vertical and horizontal progression that I enjoy but definitely not going to keep me from enjoying the game.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Is Anyone Else Fine?

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

I’m fine. I have my complaints, but they don’t prevent me from enjoying the game.

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)