Is DragonBash and BazaarOTFWinds gone 4 good?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: vonbladewing.5973

vonbladewing.5973

Q:

Its seems like Anet is getting rid of all the unique lore based festivals which is sad. Both DB and BotFW was two of my favorite things that come around once a year. will they ever come back or new lore festival be created?

DB seems like it been replace by Lunar new year with all that dragon ball pvp event, don’t get me wrong i like LNY but thats a festival that based of the real world holiday and does not have any lore that supports why its in game.

I kinda understand why BotFW not being used at the moment with the wind people all scattered and stuff… “Note anet needs to go back to that story line maybe the Zephyrites are building a small city in SW or moving back to that one place we held BotFW and rebuilding that place to be there home”

But ANet please bring back or come up with more unique festivals maybe some that based around the other non-human races.

sorry about spelling

Captain Commander of a Sky Edge Piracy

(edited by vonbladewing.5973)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bristingr.5034

Bristingr.5034

Agreed. I REALLY liked the Festival of the Winds… and I know having it back would mean kitten in the storyline, but it was just so… lovely there.