Is There A Record for this?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Torsailr.8456

Torsailr.8456

I’m confused why anyone would bother collecting them. It takes up space and provides no benefit to you.

Posted by: Ralanost.8913

Ralanost.8913

Dear god, WHY? If you ever bothered to open them, it would takes hours.

Posted by: mage.3570

mage.3570

Congratulations! That’s quite a feat.

Been there, done that. What’s next?

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

you just created yourself a small problem, as you will need 120000 slots to open all those stacks, even with your character and a full bank account you’ll be having problems sorting / salvaging / forging this stuff…

I wish you luck struggling through the 40000 bags, requiring at least 320000 clicks to open and process, not counting things as luck as on average each bag give 2-3 items some are easily disposed of through deposit collectible, but luck and sigils will frustrate you. Especially with the new update…

Enjoy your riches.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Posted by: sharkstein.2109

sharkstein.2109

Pretty much beats the record for wasting your valuable time left on this planet. Aside from that, no, not really.

“Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness”.
— Every heartbroken Guild Wars fan on GW2

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

You’re not kidding when you say you’ve been farming them for a while. The first time you posted one of these was way back in early November, when you claimed to have gotten them all from the Pavilion.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/Mirion-9361/showposts

And this screenshot I see is from March, when the PvP Ladder Test Season was running. Why wait 2 months to post it? Weren’t you worried that’d give people more time to break your record?

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Biohazard.7523

Biohazard.7523

You will be hugely disappointed from rewards in those bags. Next time farm something better.

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

I just calculated if you’d click ten times per second per second and do nothing else these bags would cost you 1 hour and 7 miinutes to open. problem is you’ll be shifting bags regularly. and you’ll need to get the stufff sold or salvaged or forged.

Say you’ll average 1 click a second and you’d need the 320000 clicks I predicted: you’d be opening bags for the next 88 hours and 53 minutes of game time. Enjoy your game.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I think you hold the record for showing off these screenshots. Every couple of months, or so, you make a new thread to show your collection.

Well done, you are the record-holder!

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I would say it’s a record for one of the most pointless things to hold on to, assuming it’s not photoshopped pictures, which is a different kind of pointless. I mean, you’ve been posting about your champ bags for 6 months now. Why hold them so long?

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

I think you hold the record for showing off these screenshots. Every couple of months, or so, you make a new thread to show your collection.

Well done, you are the record-holder!

This.

The first time was funny, the second time was meh, now you are just attention kitten.

Open them, hold on to them, who cares.

Posted by: Flakkenmarsh.6573

Flakkenmarsh.6573

RSI incoming…

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Only reason to collect that many is if you are planning to record the item distribution for the wiki.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes