Is high level fractal worth the drop?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Crushgear.8175

Crushgear.8175

Hello. currently i am at level 30. i want to know if higher level at level 40 maybe? give more item rare / exo ? or is it still random ? thank you

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

To be honest. I don’t see why any one even goes beyond fractal 10.

You do fractals to get loot. At 20, the only unique loot is the rings with agony resistance tacked onto them. Why would you need agony resistance? To do higher level fractals! Why would you do higher level fractals? To get loot! …Wait, what?

No matter how much increased chance you get. It is easier, faster and more profitable just to do fractal 10 dailies.

Posted by: Lutharr.1035

Lutharr.1035

You do fractals to get loot. At 20, the only unique loot is the rings with agony resistance tacked onto them. Why would you need agony resistance? To do higher level fractals! Why would you do higher level fractals? To get loot! …Wait, what?

No matter how much increased chance you get. It is easier, faster and more profitable just to do fractal 10 dailies.

unless people are chasing the fractal weapons or just after the challange I totally agree with Azure

Go back to WoW. Most overused brainless arguement 2012-2013

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I wanted Fractal Dagger.

There are people who like to do all the dailys every day, that’s doing 10, 20 and 30 or higher. Precursors apparently drop in fractal dailys, is the chance not as low on 30 or same as 10?

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Precursors drop from fractals?

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Experience for me says PUG’ing lvl 20 daily takes longer than 40/50 daily. Reason for that is people at 20 are simply poo, most of the players I’ve played with at least.
Also loot is a lot better imo.

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Precursors drop from fractals?

Yes. I know someone who got the hammer precursor from the cliffside chest.

Posted by: Waraxx.4286

Waraxx.4286

there is basically 3 reason to go to level 20+.
1. for fractal weapons. they look awesome and for me they mean allot. they drop rarely at lvl 20 so i’m going to 30 to get these skins. no further.
2. for relics. at lvl 26 you get 100 relics for an entire daily run. and it doesn’t take that much longer time if u get grouped with a decent group. i need the relics cause i’m getting a legendary. and i rather play fractals than farming karma in the world
3. fun. I enjoy playing high fractals because its challenging. sure my opinion might change but for now i consider it fun.

the best gold/h is probably achieved at around lvl 10-15 and with the entire group geared for mf. but that’s just a theory. so if you want gold/h try find a fractal farm group where everybody got mf. and run low level dredge/ascalon/jade maw all day long. don’t be an kitten and run mf-gear with people who want to complete the dungeon for daily and/or for progress.