Is it me or has the game come to a halt?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Talrune.5130

Talrune.5130

Seems mmorpg.com article today speaks alot to my view on the game now. I am so bored and other then the occasional holiday event the game is bland…Whats happened to all the ground breaking and dedicated teams providing content too all aspects of the game?

I do not even have a lvl 80 I just fell out of love I guess with the game and not sure why….I play solo alot as most players I tend to meet in game are very immature,rude or just plain annoying or maybe im the annoying one who knows.

I thought you guys would be able to keep up with how Rift puts it’s updates out….just a bit dissappointed is all I havent even logged on in a week or so..guess its f2p makes it not so bad but still was hoping the game would have added more content for all not just high lvl grindy folks.

Link to post http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/473/feature/7018/The-Quest-for-Power.html/page/1

(edited by Talrune.5130)

Posted by: Avatar.1923

level up an alt.
maybe the magic will start again.

otherwise grind for gold and tokens!
i want my priory weapons and crucible or eternity armor.

but i havent finished my personal story, nor fougt a big dragon yet.
maybe ill start frostgorge sound..
still havent done any pvp or wvwvw…

man, i dont even know where to START

/age
275h

Posted by: Sylv.5324

Sylv.5324

I read the article. I’m not sure why the author had to go into all that detail to say that he didn’t like the game as much as he thought he would.

I played the betas, so the live game’s all right by me.

Ardeth, Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Sylv.5324)

Posted by: Esrever.8613

Esrever.8613

it takes next to no time to get to high level. They added content for all levels for the events. not sure what you are talking about.

sllaw eht no nettirw gnihtemos saw ecno ereht

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

yeah… im with you man, i mean, i love the game and play every day but find myself just standing in the mists chating for long periods of time because there is really nothing to do basically…

All I do now days and for the last 3 or so weeks is spvp and wvwvw. i sue to do tPvP but i do not dare to go in there without a proper group. Jon Peters said they didn’t want the game to be dominated by bunkers but yet… it is… due to the pvp model chosen, (control points) no team joins tPvP (even free) without at least 3 bunkers so yeah, it’s pretty much bunker dominated.

Most of my friends are playing Planet Side 2 waiting for GW2 to apply to them again, I’m not because i don’t like it and don’t have anything better to play so i keep login.

As I said I love the game and really want it to succeed and although im a PvP oriented player and don’t care about the character’s appearance, just stats I have bought gems because I believe the team deserves to be supported for they’re job, thats how much I like the game. I’m really looking forward to the next few months to see what happens.

One more thing, i remember reading some ware that Arena Net prefers to change the game little by little instead of huge patches, from what i’ve read on this forum there are at least 2 big patches coming in a 3 month or so timeline, and I ask “Why not implement what is ready now, instead of waiting to implement it all at once?”

(edited by Volrath.1473)

Posted by: Ansultares.1567

Ansultares.1567

Probably should have linked the article directly; I went there and ended wandering into an article about five assumptions which are killing the genre. It certainly was an interesting read.

Posted by: velmeister.4187

velmeister.4187

Mike O’Brien: “….If you love MMOs, you’ll want to check out Guild Wars 2, and if you hate MMOs, you’ll really want to check out Guild Wars 2. Guild Wars 2 takes everything you love about Guild Wars 1 and puts it into a persistent world that’s got more active combat, a fully-branching, personalized storyline, a new event system to get people playing together, and still no monthly fees.”

Other than the monthly fees part, GW2 is absolutely nothing like Original GW. GW2 is a lot similar AION. Most importantly, GW1 did not have a cash shop. GW2 has Black Lion whereas AION has Black Cloud. Both are NCSoft games.

Today the game design somehow has to incorporate elements that promote a cash shop directly or indirectly. In GW, it was not a problem. They designed to foster gaming and not to boost sales of insta repair kits or black lion salvage kits.

How does my hero feel after playing GW2? Every night, after finishing dungeon runs, she feels like a garbage collector. Her truck is loaded up with garbage (vendor trash) that she can unload at a center nearby to get make money. Does she go toe to toe against that not-so-fearsome mob for “Ooh! Shiny!!”? No. She merely runs the dungeons and prays for mostly greens instead of boatload of white salvage fodder. Exotics? Ohforgetaboutit!!

I have stopped displaying “Champion of the Gods” title. I humbly request ANET to introduce “Garbage Collector of Tyria” title track. It will be more appropriate as GW2 players are indeed doing exactly that. Collecting garbage to make money by doing same things over and over and over again.

“If there is anyone here whom I have not offended, I am sorry.”

Posted by: Zapan.7460

Zapan.7460

An interesting article. I’ve got 3 rank 80 chars with exotic armor and weapons. 3 alts, 2 rank 50, one rank 42. I’ve done all jumping puzzles & have not done all dungeons. Never completed a Fractal, our group(guild) repeatedly had a player DC while in there (different players each time, that don’t tend to DC ever), we all got very annoyed @the instability and have never went back.
_GW1… GW2… GW1, using Heroes to do content. was an interesting twist. Essentially it was having a group of pets. hehhehhehhehheh which had moments of fun and allowed for trying content you would not be able to do solo. Sure grouping with actual players was an option too, but some pets perform better than players that may have started a fire in the kitchen and are AFK. I only got to 10 points of Hall of Monument rewards to give a cue of my time spent in GW1. The amount of Skills you could possibly earn and then equip was amazingly plenty.
_I like being able to jump (could not jump in GW1); the rich details of GW2 (High res Textures+efx+etc); WvWvW (would like to see guild rankings and other aspects added soon~Feb update?); DEvents; times they are a chang’n; unknown features will be thought of and possibly added to the game.

If you get a precursor, and don’t have a character that can use it (from DynamicEvent loot chest~including and not limited to Dragons), will you
A) Make a character to use it?
B) Sell the precursor?
C) Give the precursor to a friend (guild buddy)?

Imho, each and every online or offline game has limited entertaining content and the more aggressive one consumes it all the sooner it will be completed. You will not get a trophy for your mantle, nor a invitation into the club house, but simply have completed it for your unofficial life experiences achievements (for which you must provide a screenshot or it didn’t happen). hehhehhehhehhehheh Luckily there are many forms of entertainment out there to spend time on when you might have reached the potentially self described end of consumption of a particular entertaining product, and at some self determined point in time, one can return to consume completed products again whether they have new content at that time or not.

Posted by: forrae.6708

forrae.6708

link to the article you’re talking about? looking at the site now, but cant seem to find it..

thugged out since cubscouts

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

It has grind to a halt for me. I am wearing full Exotics, 100% World Completion. Going after a Legendary is too much of RNG nightmare for me to attempt it. I can’t stand Fractals, which sadly is the only way to progress further.

Only reason why I log in is the occasional dungeon and to chat with my mates. I spend most of my time standing around Lion’s Arch…

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

WvW is still a very popular sandbox that is always full and has queues at peak times. I hope that Arenanet realizes the potential they have with creating the open world as a sandbox through dynamic events.

There is so much potential in this game. I’m sad to see it go to waste by poor mangement of resources.

^
agree

this game is good, but with some philosophy change it could be kitten the best thing ever.

lets hope they are taking their time and not making weird moves.
so far fractals and snowball pvp is uninspiring.

Talrune.5130

I added the link to the article for those that could not find it on the mmorpg.com site.

Posted by: Mickey.4207

Mickey.4207

I was hoping that they will add lot more customization….

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

whatever they add you can buy for a few dollars most of the time.

the endgame is when you need to start paying.
or grind for weeks to add that finishing touch to your character.

its still cool the dungeon armor sets are still unbuyable.
i like!

Posted by: bojangles.6912

bojangles.6912

level up an alt.

otherwise grind for gold and tokens!
i want my priory weapons and crucible or eternity armor.

but i havent finished my personal story, nor fougt a big dragon yet.
maybe ill start frostgorge sound..
still havent done any pvp or wvwvw…

man, i dont even know where to START

/age
275h

Why do people always say, “Level up an alt”, when threads like this come up? So basically you are telling them to re-do all the same content you already did doing a different class. WOW how fun! Sorry but not everyone is into making alts, and after a few months of release and to keep from being bored you should make an alt?

I like the other part you said. “Grind for gold and tokens.” Thought people said there is no “grind” in this game. lol

@OP yes the game has been at a halt for awhile now. Having little events like this Christmas one is just fluff. I personally thought it was boring. I don’t play Rift but hear they have been doing a great job lately. Also WoW even pumps out more content and enjoyable stuff compared to this.

If you have to make an alt to just have content then that says a lot about a game.

^

well im only 45% world completion on my first toon, i can make an alt to see the rest

but really, grind is easily avoided; for a few dollars you can get most of the gear and cultural stuff. some skins and the ascended stuff are grinds, but not necessary ones.

the endgame… what do you want of it?
new content every week?

every mmo out there is grind or pvp.
i still find that gw2 gives you a lot of different way to grind.

in the end, what do you want from the game? you dont even know.

Mickey.4207

^

well im only 45% world completion on my first toon, i can make an alt to see the rest

but really, grind is easily avoided; for a few dollars you can get most of the gear and cultural stuff. some skins and the ascended stuff are grinds, but not necessary ones.

the endgame… what do you want of it?
new content every week?

every mmo out there is grind or pvp.
i still find that gw2 gives you a lot of different way to grind.

in the end, what do you want from the game? you dont even know.

Not every week but every month content updates like Rift and The Secret World does..

Posted by: Mike.9451

Mike.9451

It has grind to a halt for me. I am wearing full Exotics, 100% World Completion. Going after a Legendary is too much of RNG nightmare for me to attempt it. I can’t stand Fractals, which sadly is the only way to progress further.

Only reason why I log in is the occasional dungeon and to chat with my mates. I spend most of my time standing around Lion’s Arch…

most of my time standing around Lion’s Arch…

Hate to say it, but that will be the future of Guild Wars 2.

Posted by: Son of Elias.5420

Son of Elias.5420

Good gods, the game hasn’t been updated in days! What is the world coming to? And my burrito took over 12 seconds to cook! An atrocity!

“A man who trusts everyone is a fool.
And a man who trusts no one is a fool.
We are all fools, if we live long enough.”

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

Stop playing, play something else, come back 2 months later, start a new character, play. Repeat.

wvwvw is a full game in itself.
start a new toon and level it up only in wvwvw

youll rock at the end !

or pvp.

same thing.

you can chat with people in the mist!

Posted by: Aiden.6209

Aiden.6209

level up an alt.

This, first week of release leveled a warrior to 80, got bored after another week.

Came back recently, leveled a ranger, look my time, explored the world, did crafting, worked towards an awesome set of level 80 exotic gear (looks too). Still going on completing the world, once i’m done i will probably finish off maxing my crafting skills, do some spvp and wvw, gear my warrior up, level some different crafting skills on him, do all the jumping puzzles, once all that’s done, i can level another race and proffession and experience a whole different story and gaming experience and most of all just enjoy this beautiful game.

Play the game in a different mentality to WoW. But after playing it how it should be played, i can honestly say for me this is one of the best games of the decade.

[JDGE]

Aztro [Engineer] Extro [Warrior] Xilent [Thief] Tyrax Deathrain [Ranger] Krogax [Guardian]

Posted by: Zapan.7460

Zapan.7460

most of my time standing around Lion’s Arch…

Hate to say it, but that will be the future of Guild Wars 2.

hehhehhehhehheh the future involves tonics and dancing. well, future already arrived in October: "Guild Wars 2: Polar Bear Dance Party – Gangnam Style " on utube. ;P
(been searching for funniest GW1 and GW2 videos)
+"World vs World vs Moose" LOL

(edited by Zapan.7460)

Posted by: Rustypipes.6238

Rustypipes.6238

I said this in another thread and I will say it here; there are a ton of things to do in this game, whether or not you chose to do them is completely on you. It’s not lacking for things to do, it’s lacking in thing you want to do.

The game is not custom made for every special snowflake and will not have everything your heart desires to keep you entertained till you discover life outside the game.

Many people are enjoying it just fine, many aren’t, welcome to how the world works.

As for the “leveling alts is just doing the same content”, that a ludicrous statement and probably doesn’t even deserve my feedback but I’m going to give it anyway. Every race has different starting areas, different leveling areas and different personal story (to a point). So, please try to come up with a better reason not to level an alt besides “it’s the same content”.

Posted by: Avengersoul.8256

Avengersoul.8256

I enjoy the game to an extent. I’ve played all kinds of MMO’s …. the mmo that shall not be named is one of them, but not the only one. In that MMO, looking back even after quitting.. I can tell you stories of myself and my guild doing certain quests… raids… pvp… basically anything and there are a lot of moments of pride in what I had done, because it felt like I had accomplished something.

Getting better gear helped situations, an increased level cap without level scaling let me go back to previous content and actually made me feel as if I progressed and became more powerful and let me “re-experience” old content without having to have the same amount of people as it once did. You get rewarded for what you do, not just with better gear but the knowledge of being able to go into an encounter and be victorious or by simply putting in the time to make yourself better though skilled play, gear or knowledge.

There certainly was burn out periods with the mmo that shall not be named, but there were many options of things to do that still seemed rewarding.. in all aspects of the game.

As for Guild Wars 2… I’ve played since release, I have one max level character, haven’t seen a reason to get a max level of another profession because it’s the same old story. I don’t really feel that my character has progressed, nothing is rewarding at max level. As in the article, gear wise, everything is the same for everyone. I guess it comes down to how well you play.. and skill vs gear is perfectly fine.

But looking back at those 80 levels, nothing was really memorable. I’ve thought about it, there was nothing that I personally did that made me say, “Hey, this was hard.. we persisted through this rough encounter and finally pulled through.” There’s no content to go back to where I feel like my character is more powerful (aside from having my gear on my character than when I leveled it) Going back to lower areas is the same as if I were leveling a new character, nothing has changed.

Even max level content isn’t rewarding, you grind and grind away or just buy the best armor. You decide if you character looks cool, if it doesn’t you grind and grind away to get armor that looks cool and wear it/transmute it…. and then that’s it. All that’s left is a grind for absolutely useless junk.

PVP, again is not rewarding in the slightest, your pvp character is completely separate from your actual character so what’s the point?

WvW, decent concept but again, ultimately pointless. Fight for control of a world that really has no implact on your server, aside from mediocre buffs to crafting, gathering, etc. When your character already has their crafting to a max level, there’s no point, as for gathering, the bonus isn’t that noticeable, if you’re lucky you get an extra swing on a node, at least from my experience.

I get burnt out on this game before each monthly release and then even during the monthly events I’m burnt out and only logging on to participate in them. Nothing they’ve added thus far is really time consuming and gets me into the event either. You can complete whatever has been released relatively quickly and you’re left waiting for them to unlock the next part. Wintersday was meant to be a laid back venture, I’d log on the first week and do the daily dungeon and I was done, by the end of that week I had everything else done, Tixx came to LA, we did a couple things and again, that entire event was over and then just dragged on pointlessly for 2 weeks.

The game has no depth, it has no character development, it honestly has no reason for people to keep playing when other games do it better. I know that’s a matter of opinion, but it’s the opinion of a majority of players.

Yak’s Bend

Mickey.4207

I said this in another thread and I will say it here; there are a ton of things to do in this game, whether or not you chose to do them is completely on you. It’s not lacking for things to do, it’s lacking in thing you want to do..

You are partially ride. There are plenty of things to do but i doubt it is just the case of ‘lacking in things players want to do’.

It is more of a case of failing to create interest in things to do maybe because the things to do that exists in game are just that boring for majority.

Posted by: IceBlizzard.1054

IceBlizzard.1054

This game cannot satisfy the need of those who want a carrot in front of their heads at all times. Other people dont desire that and thats the group that this game serves.

Dragonslayer
GoF Commander

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

I quit Rift due to all of the content updates, one week out of town and my work schedule meant I’d never catch up to my friends, and there was no WvWvW equivalent. There’s plenty of content generated by the W3 design and our servers opponents, couple that with an awesome community like Maguuma has and the hour or two on week days I get keeps the game going for me.

I can’t afford to build precisely, I have to gear up through karma and badges. I’ll never have a legendary weapon and probably wont have Ascended gear unless it ends up in W3 someday. I do have a few solid squads to run around with and my Vigil chest piece skin and invaders sword.

The only way the game has slowed for me is the Fractals update which is a disconnect, sort of like the Age of Conan expansion. Can’t understand why expansions don’t expand what’s in game rather then tacking on a new map or instance, but it pretty much split myself apart from my friends from other games as they’re more into pve grinding. Those of us who are into open pvp still enjoy W3 and would still enjoy the pve world if it wasn’t so forgotten, Timberline Falls was one of the best maps in any game I’ve explored. Juice up the game that’s already here like Jump to Light Speed for Starwars Galaxies and let us players generate the rest, but throw a few coppers towards WvWvW while you’re at it.

Kash
NSP

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

Guild Wars 2 is a cake and eventually you’re going to eat alot of it, you’ll get full and can’t eat more. Well you can eat more but if you do you will most likely throw up. Your urge for cake will come back once again and you will start eat, get full and stop eating.

Repeat this as many times you wish.

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

(been searching for funniest GW1 and GW2 videos)
+"World vs World vs Moose" LOL

If you haven’t seen it, funniest video evar!

(yes that is my server and no I am not biased)

Posted by: Alloy.2839

Alloy.2839

What a surprize, another “Game is Dying” thread. Yesterday’s one ended up locked so we needed a new one? Since this thread will probably end up the same way I will keep this short and answer the question in the title, in my opinion it is just you.

Posted by: Thunderbrew.7034

Thunderbrew.7034

WvW is the “end game” for me, and I enjoy it every night.

With that said, more communication from Anet through the forums
would probably go a long way to keeping people appeased. Weeks go
by without even a tease of things being worked on or improved. I think
allot more work has to go into the class spells/utility skills before new
content gets pushed out.

Talrune.5130

To the poster above me(Alloy) I never said “game is dying” I said it seemed content wise to really have slowed for me, and I feel ArenaNet sold me on something they are only half living up too…hence the reason I bought the game because alot of what I was looking forward to would be in this game and it is but to a very meager extent.

Just hopping Dev’s really bring something exciting and dynamic in the next content patch(not bug or fix patch).

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Well they just ended a month long event and there was a world wide holiday. Give them a couple of weeks to pick up steam again. I suspect that they will be doing more general work now that the next likely reason for a event will be Easter, giving them some breathing space after Halloween and Wintersday/Christmas.

Posted by: Zonzai.2341

Zonzai.2341

I only agree with article on two things. 1.) Where he says he misses the elite skill unlocks. That was one of the most enjoyable parts for me, unlocking every skill on a single character. That was a skrit load of fun. 2.) The extremely limited number of skills makes designing builds a lot less interesting. It was so much fun to try and come up with interesting combinations in GW1. In GW2 builds are only slightly deeper than a traditional MMO. I’m sure they’re great if you never got into GW1 but nothing else will ever compare to choosing 8 of 300-400 skills (2 professions) to build a character with. It was epic. Maybe GW2 is just too much of an MMO for me.

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

Imagine if every week, one zone in the open world is selected as a dynamic event hot spot. The whole zone is upscaled to lvl 80 and NPCs / Dynamic events are on steroids. Powerful and dangerous creatues with good loot roam the land setting towns ablaze and stomping on unsuspecting players. Large groups of NPCs would constantly assault strategic locations on the map that players have to coordinate and control. These assaults are not just melee NPCs but also ranged NPCs and seige weapons.

Posted by: Spakpak.7260

Spakpak.7260

Can I have the link to the article please?

Coexist: I play wow and gw2 and I love them both

Posted by: MrDmajor.7084

MrDmajor.7084

Fractal Wars 2, it ruined Tyria, and in turn ruined the population.

At least it’s B2P so you can return from any extended hiatus.

ArenaNet does NOT play Guild Wars 2. This can’t be.

Posted by: Kurakura.7281

Kurakura.7281

Fractal Wars 2, it ruined Tyria, and in turn ruined the population.

At least it’s B2P so you can return from any extended hiatus.

Went to do some fractals in LA emhry bay… only 1 party forming. closed game

Posted by: Rukia.4802

Rukia.4802

Mike O’Brien: “….If you love MMOs, you’ll want to check out Guild Wars 2, and if you hate MMOs, you’ll really want to check out Guild Wars 2. Guild Wars 2 takes everything you love about Guild Wars 1 and puts it into a persistent world that’s got more active combat, a fully-branching, personalized storyline, a new event system to get people playing together, and still no monthly fees.”

Other than the monthly fees part, GW2 is absolutely nothing like Original GW. GW2 is a lot similar AION. Most importantly, GW1 did not have a cash shop. GW2 has Black Lion whereas AION has Black Cloud. Both are NCSoft games.

Today the game design somehow has to incorporate elements that promote a cash shop directly or indirectly. In GW, it was not a problem. They designed to foster gaming and not to boost sales of insta repair kits or black lion salvage kits.

How does my hero feel after playing GW2? Every night, after finishing dungeon runs, she feels like a garbage collector. Her truck is loaded up with garbage (vendor trash) that she can unload at a center nearby to get make money. Does she go toe to toe against that not-so-fearsome mob for “Ooh! Shiny!!”? No. She merely runs the dungeons and prays for mostly greens instead of boatload of white salvage fodder. Exotics? Ohforgetaboutit!!

I have stopped displaying “Champion of the Gods” title. I humbly request ANET to introduce “Garbage Collector of Tyria” title track. It will be more appropriate as GW2 players are indeed doing exactly that. Collecting garbage to make money by doing same things over and over and over again.

Hahaha oh so true. Seriously, go play GW1 for like an hour. Do a few missions in HM you will come out with multiple rares, purples, salvagable useful mods, gold, chests to open with lockpicks for plenty more rares, and finally a reward for finishing the missions. Not to mention dungeons, and this is in a full 8person party where you share drop chance with everyone.

It’s true, you are a legendary garbage collector in GW2.

“I find this rain quite pleasant, it feels as though raindrops are blessing our victory”

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

its really bad now. you reach level 80, do certain dungeons for their items if you like skins (which looks plain ugly for the most part) and then you’re done with this game. Nothing to do. spvp is not fun at all, wvw only fun for short bursts and in pve you can’t even grind skins because there’s none and other things such as lodestones have drop rate of 0.00209920%

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Posted by: Mystic Beaver.4795

Mystic Beaver.4795

It’s just you…

My beaver is mystic.

Mickey.4207

It’s just you…

After reading the topic i am sure it is not just him. But whatever helps you sleep at night

Posted by: IceCold.5172

IceCold.5172

Tbh the game need more than just what content there is atm. Just look at some other big mmo games out there. There is nothing for large groups of people. Yes there is wvw but you cant even make a group larger than 5 people. Im going to say it this game needs some sort of Raids or PVP Raids like Aion had. To keep people entertained a games need to grow. So atm we have quests,event,dungeons and the next logical step is raids.

Posted by: Clark Skinner.4902

Clark Skinner.4902

I log in because it’s habit now. I don’t have anything else to play. When I get in, I can’t think of anything I want to do.

There are dungeons I still haven’t completed and gear I want to get but there are never enough people in my guild to do them, and I have no idea how to find a fitting larger guild. With bad rewards in PvE and difficulty of Orr, I have no motivation to complete the last 2 maps. I feel really stuck and unmotivated.

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

WvW is all I play now, Sadly there is nothing to tempt players back into PvE. Too much effort for VERY little reward.

Posted by: Humposaurus.5764

Humposaurus.5764

The grass is always greener on the other side. Go check it out then come crawling back. Or stay away we won’t miss you.

Posted by: AcidicVision.5498

AcidicVision.5498

Just out of curiosity has the OP considered that the game just recently hit being more than four months old?

In that time we have seen Fractals, a new sPvP map, orbs removed from WvW and breakout mechanics, new recipes, a ton of new dynamic events (mind you, its hard to tell on a new character was is new, or what you just missed before), new mini dungeons, titles, achievements, Lost Shores (for better or worse it was a free zone added), jumping puzzles, the Modus Sceleris and the Skritt Burglar to hunt for. And that was in addition to the Halloween and Wintersday events and temporary content they both added.

So far we have gotten updates that didn’t just modify, but added new things to the game almost every month since its launch. For a game that could be considered still in it’s infancy (out for less than two quarters), I think thats pretty impressive. And just as the game hits six months old we will be getting huge free content update.

Losing interest in the game because you got bored, burnt out, something else piqued your interest, or maybe it doesn’t scratch a particular itch in your gaming needs…ok, I get that. Happens to everyone with some game at some point. But losing interest because the game doesn’t appear to be being supported or getting new stuff? That’s way off the mark.

The Kismet
Dragonbrand

(edited by AcidicVision.5498)