Is it possible to switch orders?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: chaoslordlol.3165

chaoslordlol.3165

Hello community. I would like to ask if its possible to switch orders, I was fairly new I didnt know that it will matter at the end what I chose. I just want the Orders of whisper armor not the priory one. Thanks for answears.

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

You can’t switch your Order once you choose one.

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

No way to switch orders on an existing character after the choice.

But you can make another character and pick another order, buy the gear, and unlock the skins and use the skins on any character.

(edited by Katreyn.4218)

Posted by: chaoslordlol.3165

chaoslordlol.3165

Okay thanks and if I may ask do you remember what story line at what lvl i get to choose between the orders?

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

The Order story line begins at level 30.

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

Because you start with 5 character slots you can choose all the orders and unlock all the armors/weapons that you want. The only hitch is that you can only buy the specific order’s gear on the character that went into that order. Once you choose the order, you are given a warning saying that “This is permanent, you can only choose once”, so no, you can’t change your order choice unless you change it as you get the confirmation.

For instance, my main warrior is Priory, so she can only buy priory weapons and armor, but when I buy it, the skins are unlocked for all my characters, so all of them can use it. But my main character joined Whispers, so she can’t buy Priory or Vigil gear, only Whispers.

I am so glad the wardrobe system has been implemented. Saves using 2 transmute stones on every piece of gear I wanted on a different character.

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”

Posted by: Lazuli.2098

Lazuli.2098

But you can make another character and pick another order, buy the gear, and unlock the skins and use the skins on any character.

Any character? Or any character in the same weight of armor?

I bought priory robes for my human female mesmer. My Asura male necro can wear the priory robes but not my human male warrior.

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

Any character? Or any character in the same weight of armor?

I bought priory robes for my human female mesmer. My Asura male necro can wear the priory robes but not my human male warrior.

There are three tiers of armor weight for all orders. If you only buy light armor for vigil, then any light character can wear it. If you only buy heavy armor for whispers, then any warrior or guardian can wear it, etc.

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”