Is the Ghastly Torch bugged?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

I just got myself a Ghastly Torch to match my Ghastly Axe and realized, the torch doesn’t burn at night. Is this a bug? or working as intended?

I mean, the torch makes a nice off-hand weapon, but its secondary use of lighting dark places kind of gets defeated when your torch doesn’t burn at night.

Attachments:

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Quarktastic.1027

Bumping this because I would like an answer.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

odd i was considering getting this but i think i’ll stick to my Arah torch for now, love it’s blue glow which is what i expected the Ghastly Torch to have aswell.

Attachments:

Posted by: Exercise.5106

Exercise.5106

I’ve been thinking about getting the arah torch Lorana. Do you mind posting a few more pictures of it? Clearly, that is. lol

Posted by: Shredicus.8706

Shredicus.8706

Bow is bugged on my friend’s Charr Ranger. One particle effect freaks the kitten out at night.

Quarktastic.1027

It really is unfortunate. If it’s not fixed I may have to find another torch.

-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: njoost.6953

njoost.6953

Im quite sure its working as intended. It glows at night which it should. Not sure what you mean that its missing the “burn” feature

Posted by: Paradox.5498

Paradox.5498

Im quite sure its working as intended. It glows at night which it should. Not sure what you mean that its missing the “burn” feature

Normal torches have a flame that lights up the environment, this one doesn’t seem to have that.