Is the gilded infusion working?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dresden.1736

Dresden.1736

I’ve been running the same dungeon over and over to make some cash for a little while, now, so I’m pretty familiar with how much money I get from champs and bosses.

I run AC, and I usually run Omnomberry bars in them. If I remember correctly, Kholer, the Spider Queen, and the end boss would always give around 22-24s, each. Ever since I put in my Gilded Infusion, I’ve been getting about 16s, each. It seems like the infusion is cancelling out my Omnomberry boost.

Has anyone else noticed this, yet?

Posted by: Chorel.1720

Chorel.1720

It’s very possible it doesn’t stack or it’s bugged. It’s unlikely a dev will respond though.

Posted by: Dresden.1736

Dresden.1736

If other people with it could test out what they know vs. the gains they are getting, it would be helpful. I will post in the bug section so a dev can look into it if I know it’s not just me.

Posted by: Sinergy.6374

Sinergy.6374

I usually get between 16-25 silver per boss fight with the omnom bars. Was thinking it was 10-16silver before.

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

It works and it stacks with omnom.

Was running COF the other day and I got 16s (from the normal 10s) from normal bosses. Also, Kohler and Spider Queen always gave a base of 10 silver.

Got around 25s from the last boss.

Not bugged at all. You guys are thinking you should be getting the “final boss” amount of gold from normal bosses. That is all.

(edited by Phoenixfudge.5290)