Is this confirmation of no SAB?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: CrashTestAuto.9108

CrashTestAuto.9108

So, there are no PvE content updates throughout September:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/upcoming-events-in-guildwars2/

Given this was the perfect, and expected traditional period. And the fact that October is Halloween, and then we’re into Season 2, which SAB is apparently incompatible with, it looks like SAB actually isn’t coming back.

Can we please get confirmation so we can start getting refunds on our infinite continue coins yet?

Posted by: Snowmoon.1758

Snowmoon.1758

Yea, SAB is gone forever. So is Dragon Bash, Festival of the Four Winds and possibly Halloween and Wintersday.

LIVING STORY UBER ALLES!!!!!!

:(

Staunch Supporter of Mounts in Guild Wars 2. Gimme mah Fluffeh White Bunneh!!!
Give us Mounts, Anet! Pretty Please with Chocolate, Whipped Cream, Cherry and Mayonnaise? d^_^b

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

Look, Super Adventure Box is a very popular game mode in GW2. It won’t be gone forever. They’ll bring it back eventually.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

No SAB until next year.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: rapthorne.7345

rapthorne.7345

Well, that’s a pity. I had heard this Super Adventure box was cool (youtube vids make it seem like epic fun) sad I won’t be able to experience this

Resident smug Englishman on the NA servers, just because.

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

Well, that’s a pity. I had heard this Super Adventure box was cool (youtube vids make it seem like epic fun) sad I won’t be able to experience this

You will, just not now.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

They said SAB will come back when it makes sence to bring it back. That’s how I under stand it.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

OH NO!!.. whatever will we do, no SAB still .. .. I know lets all hang out in Rata Sum and do a storm dance, or maybe a RIOTto force them to bring it back.. that’ll work!

Gees… so it all begins again.. get over it!
SAB probably doesn’t fit their plans for a little while, but “IF” they decide to pop it back in game then I am sure they will let us all know in due course… or maybe we might just log in one day and be pleasantly surprised, but until then take comfort in the fact there is a plethora of other similar threads to “OCCUPY” your time whilst your parked outside the entrance waiting for the doors to re-open.. .. either that or find something else to whine about sheez.

Posted by: CrashTestAuto.9108

CrashTestAuto.9108

OH NO!!.. whatever will we do, no SAB still .. .. I know lets all hang out in Rata Sum and do a storm dance, or maybe a RIOTto force them to bring it back.. that’ll work!

Gees… so it all begins again.. get over it!
SAB probably doesn’t fit their plans for a little while, but “IF” they decide to pop it back in game then I am sure they will let us all know in due course… or maybe we might just log in one day and be pleasantly surprised, but until then take comfort in the fact there is a plethora of other similar threads to “OCCUPY” your time whilst your parked outside the entrance waiting for the doors to re-open.. .. either that or find something else to whine about sheez.

Where exactly was the whining? I asked if we could have confirmation on it coming back or not.

If you’re disinterested in SAB, that’s fine.

Posted by: ReV.6097

ReV.6097

SAB probably doesn’t fit their plans for a little while, but “IF” they decide to pop it back in game

More like “When” they decide to. They have a few zones left to finish making yet.
I know good amount of people who are waiting for SAB to come back, so they can come back to game.

GW2 Role Play Deviant art -
Legacy of Kain:
[link]http://fav.me/d8kgamy[/link]

Posted by: jucca.8219

jucca.8219

Along with SAB there used to be Keg Brawl in Norn City that one could participate whenever. It was really popular amongst small group of people like a meta pvp game. I know Kegbrawl doesn’t fit the living story but could you still consider getting it back to the Norn City. It was tons of fun.

Posted by: Sokia.3710

Sokia.3710

It’s basically like Zelda. If you like the Legend Of Zelda, you might like SAB.

ReV.6097

It’s basically like Zelda. If you like the Legend Of Zelda, you might like SAB.

SAB always worked well with role play characters, or people with an imagination or just generally love JP’s and fun.
I mean, someone who created a character based off Link, Sonic, or some retro Cosplay toon, will obviously be more indulged in the retro world than someone who named their character “bob the slayer”, with big norn man b00bs, who are only interested in WvW and Zerge content.

Legacy of Kain:

Posted by: xenon.3264

xenon.3264

SAB was removed since world 2 had a crazy difficult level. people enjoyed world 1 cause it was fun to complete and not that hard.
so less people played it.
so it was moved down in priority

Posted by: Kobi Beef.3895

Kobi Beef.3895

I remember that there was a question about this in a developer interview or something and they basically said that SAB didn’t fit their future vision of the game.

Posted by: Nurgle.6597

Nurgle.6597

Look, Super Adventure Box is a very popular game mode in GW2. It won’t be gone forever. They’ll bring it back eventually.

well until eventually comes, I and many more players will quit the game for good

Posted by: Chuo.4238

Chuo.4238

well until eventually comes, I and many more players will quit the game for good

No new dungeons, either. Forever, as far as I can tell.

This game is getting lamer and lamer. I don’t know what they’re thinking at ArenaNet. It certainly isn’t about making a fun game.

I think it’s more about annoying players into spending money on gems.

ReV.6097

SAB was removed since world 2 had a crazy difficult level. people enjoyed world 1 cause it was fun to complete and not that hard.

Don’t you remember they edited the World 2 shortly after the complaints, to make it easier? Lots of people enjoyed it after, it just took longer.

Legacy of Kain:

Posted by: doombreaker.3710

doombreaker.3710

And world 2 was bugged. So it was pointless to enter until it was fixed 2 weeks later…

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

Along with SAB there used to be Keg Brawl in Norn City that one could participate whenever. It was really popular amongst small group of people like a meta pvp game. I know Kegbrawl doesn’t fit the living story but could you still consider getting it back to the Norn City. It was tons of fun.

Keg Brawl is part of the activity rotation.

Posted by: Shalloe.4867

Shalloe.4867

Anet should make a post like march next years saying SAB will return April 1st then make another post on April 1st saying “haha got ya!”

Posted by: Sokia.3710

Sokia.3710

Anet should make a post like march next years saying SAB will return April 1st then make another post on April 1st saying “haha got ya!”

Nah. They should make a post like march next years saying SAB will return April 1st then on April 1st release Feature Pack 4