Is this really a reward for Level 38 ??

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: PrinceWarhero.4256

PrinceWarhero.4256

I have salvaged like > 500 items.. and then I get a basic salvage kit as reward for level 38 ?? Is this really a reward or is Arenanet making fun of us !! ??

Attachments:

Returning player looking for lots of adventure, join me and we can journey together in Tyria !!

Posted by: Snowmoon.1758

Snowmoon.1758

Welcome to GW2.
Since launch, it has never learnt to do loot tables properly.
Expect to see more silliness down the road.

Staunch Supporter of Mounts in Guild Wars 2. Gimme mah Fluffeh White Bunneh!!!
Give us Mounts, Anet! Pretty Please with Chocolate, Whipped Cream, Cherry and Mayonnaise? d^_^b

PrinceWarhero.4256

that’s ok the loot tables , other stuff.. i am just complaining about the september feature pack.. they introduce leveling as reward and give this reward !! ?? lol its making me laugh only

Returning player looking for lots of adventure, join me and we can journey together in Tyria !!

Posted by: kayo.3817

kayo.3817

I have salvaged like > 500 items.. and then I get a basic salvage kit as reward for level 38 ?? Is this really a reward or is Arenanet making fun of us !! ??

Isn’t being rewarded, no matter how rewarding, a reward in the light of all rewards?
Rewards just ain’t like how it used to be anymore since when the game started…

3 words: Working as Intended.

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

It is not an entire reward. It is part of a reward. For something you never used to get a reward for. If you were being histrionic you could say “nothing is more underwhelming than this!”, but nothing is exactly what you used to get.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Seven skill points, a booster and a salvage kit? Sounds like a decent reward to me.

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

Better a basic salvage kit than yet another piece of equipment that you can’t salvage.

PrinceWarhero.4256

Seven skill points, a booster and a salvage kit? Sounds like a decent reward to me.

previously we used to get 1 skill point per level. now its 7 skill point given at end of every 7th level !!! lame

Posted by: Rune.1874

Rune.1874

Better a basic salvage kit than yet another piece of equipment that you can’t salvage.

This. It’s extremely irritating that I cannot salvage from the reward items, most of the time I can’t even use the reward items or they’re just useless.

Vayne.8563

previously we used to get 1 skill point per level. now its 7 skill point given at end of every 7th level !!! lame

Actually it’s not lame. It’s better. Because by the time you get to higher levels, 1 skill point does absolutely nothing. You probably all the one point skills you need long before that. When this game was designed skill point scrolls didn’t exist either.

There’s nothing lame about the decision.

Posted by: Rogue.7856

Rogue.7856

Please see my topic here…
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Leveling-as-a-Reward-Experience-Crippling/page/9#post4430106

It’s just another example of what I mean by it being a joke. They gated content, and then they give out fake rewards.

GG Alts 09/09/14

Sept 09 patch, killed me and my wife’s alt experience…

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

I could use all of my reward items and they made the “gear grind” a lot easier for me as I hadn’t had to do Eotm to get gear. I only crafted 4 weapons on the way, the first 3 because my characters usually get yellow weapons as soon as they can, so kind of a habit, wasn’t really necessary I think, maybe also because the class I’m currently leveling ist very forgiving. Only the last weapon I crafted was more or less neccessary. Stuff I don’t need anymore but can’t salvage is being deleted, stuff which was a lower level than my character when I got it and is account bound is being saved for the next character. And I usually can make use of all salvage kits =)

Manasa Devi.7958

Actually it’s not lame. It’s better. Because by the time you get to higher levels, 1 skill point does absolutely nothing. You probably all the one point skills you need long before that. When this game was designed skill point scrolls didn’t exist either.

So your position is that absolutely no one ever has any use for a number of skillpoints smaller than 7, and that’s why it’s better to just give out 7 at a time?

Vayne.8563

So your position is that absolutely no one ever has any use for a number of skillpoints smaller than 7, and that’s why it’s better to just give out 7 at a time?

Not my position at all. My position as quoted in another thread is that getting the same reward every single level predictably is more boring than getting different stuff at every level. When you got a skill point every level, it wasn’t special. It was something you got every level 75 times in a row. It’s very hard to look at a single skill point at level 63 and go YES! a skill point.

Even though it’s exactly the same, because you don’t get it every level it’s far more exciting to see seven skill points. This is basic, human psychology.

To people playing the game, it makes less difference than people starting new probably but it still makes a different for me. I see the new rewards and I get a bit of a boost from them. I never got that from the old rewards.

Manasa Devi.7958

Not my position at all. My position as quoted in another thread is that getting the same reward every single level predictably is more boring than getting different stuff at every level. When you got a skill point every level, it wasn’t special. It was something you got every level 75 times in a row. It’s very hard to look at a single skill point at level 63 and go YES! a skill point.

Even though it’s exactly the same, because you don’t get it every level it’s far more exciting to see seven skill points. This is basic, human psychology.

To people playing the game, it makes less difference than people starting new probably but it still makes a different for me. I see the new rewards and I get a bit of a boost from them. I never got that from the old rewards.

If that’s not your position, perhaps you shouldn’t be stating things that pretty much imply that it is your position.

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

I seem to remember one of the goals for revamping the progression system was to make the jumps in power a little more exciting and noticeable. For example, that’s why stats go up in chunks now, which are called out in the level up screen, instead of just quietly increasing.

I don’t recall how it used to be, if you earned skill points at all before you unlocked them, but this system leaves you with 76 skill points by the time you reach level 80. Tastes will vary, but I’d say getting them in packs large enough to unlock nearly any non-elite skill, or multiple mid-tier skills, is more exciting than getting them one at a time. It might be a touch slower at unlocking individual skills, since you’re probably going to overshoot what you immediately need, but that might be an okay tradeoff.

Edit: As for the salvaging kit, that does seem a little silly. I mean, I wouldn’t say it’s hurting anything, but I’m not sure what the point is. Some say “That’s better than nothing,” while others might be happier to get nothing than to get something they see as a poor reward, because player psychology does that sometimes.

If that’s not your position, perhaps you shouldn’t be stating things that pretty much imply that it is your position.

How dare a person say things that can be misunderstood!

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

(edited by Redenaz.8631)

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Please see my topic here…
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Leveling-as-a-Reward-Experience-Crippling/page/9#post4430106

It’s just another example of what I mean by it being a joke. They gated content, and then they give out fake rewards.

Previously there were no rewards for leveling, so I don’t see the issue here.

Posted by: Neurochazm.5370

Neurochazm.5370

Are you seriously complaining about something you are getting for free?

2 weeks ago you got nothing for levelling up (apart from a skill point), now you get a reward & you are complaining because “It’s not good enough”.

I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown.

Vayne.8563

My position is complex. Having to retype the same stuff in every thread gets tiring. I didn’t really feel it needed to be repeated here, I just gave the amount of information I felt was needed. I’m sure wouldn’t enjoy anyone telling you how to post, so I’d appreciate it if you not tell me how to post.

If clarification is required, people can always ask for it.

Manasa Devi.7958

For people who are practically minded and not inclined to drool ecstatically over the magnitude of the numbers that appear in levelup reward windows, the reward isn’t the skill points, but the things we can unlock with them. This new system will often delay those true rewards.

The only way this new system can feel more rewarding is if you just like big numbers because they’re, you know, big! Woohoo! Big numbers! Hell yeah!

Vayne.8563

For people who are practically minded and not inclined to drool ecstatically over the magnitude of the numbers that appear in levelup reward windows, the reward isn’t the skill points, but the things we can unlock with them. This new system will often delay those true rewards.

The only way this new system can feel more rewarding is if you just like big numbers because they’re, you know, big! Woohoo! Big numbers! Hell yeah!

First time players will certainly not feel this way because first time players will be not expecting to get a skill point every level.

Long term players should have at least some skill point scrolls. I’m not really seeing this as a big issue. If you depend as a long time player only on the skill points you’ve earned, I’d be pretty surprised. Anyway, between skill points earned and skill point challenges, there’s enough skill points to get the skills you want pretty much when you need them.

Vayne.8563

My position is complex. Having to retype the same stuff in every thread gets tiring. I didn’t really feel it needed to be repeated here, I just gave the amount of information I felt was needed. I’m sure wouldn’t enjoy anyone telling you how to post, so I’d appreciate it if you not tell me how to post.

There wasn’t a hint anywhere that your post was not to be taken at face value. If your posts can’t convey proper meaning in the context that they’re found in, they’re worthless.

The topic is is this really the reward for that level. That topic was answered quite well by what I said. The rest of this conversation is actually a different topic.

When a person sees seven skill points and a booster and a salvage kit, they don’t comment OMFG, I can’t believe I got a salvage kit, because they also got a booster.

When I bought a computer in the old days and the salesman threw in a box of discs, I didn’t say, what, only a box of discs…why? Because I was getting a computer. I sincerely doubt the focus of the OP will be the focus of most players and that’s how I answered.

If I new were were going to have a detailed conversation about skill points, I’d certainly have clarified more. We’re now definitely off topic and I won’t be responding to another post on this. If you have a problem with something I posted, and it breaks forum rules, feel free to report it.

Posted by: Shadey Dancer.2907

Shadey Dancer.2907

It appears there are two basic arguments running parallel here, the first being the above OP’s post, and some of the long term players posts on gating.

OP, level 38 reward is not for you salvaging 500 items, it is for reaching level 38. You would have had that regardless of how you reached level 38.

Personally I like it, not so much the salvage kit, you can get those any place but the free buff, its a nice touch, which we didn’t have before. The exotic drops around the level 75 mark are very much appreciated.

Whilst we are on the subject, we mite as well complain about getting freebies from the TP —--any takers—- thought not>>. Seems to me this is a benefit of the new system, what ever your views may be.

Posted by: DeathMetal.8264

DeathMetal.8264

Not sure if sarcastic or not, but what is it you’re expecting for a Lv38? I don’t really remember getting anything when I was leveling other than a skill point iirc. So anything free given to me, is good. If I consider something given to me is trash, I’ll just delete it. Sure, I spent like 5sec deleting the item and I wasted 5sec, but it’s all good. I could have spent that 5sec afking anyway…

Lv80 Thief |Mesmer |Necromancer|Ranger|Guardian|Warrior|Elementalist|Engineer
[Aeon of Wonder]
Maguuma Server

Manasa Devi.7958

There wasn’t a hint anywhere that your post was not to be taken at face value. If your posts can’t convey proper meaning in the context that they’re found in, they’re worthless.

The topic is is this really the reward for that level. That topic was answered quite well by what I said. The rest of this conversation is actually a different topic.

When a person sees seven skill points and a booster and a salvage kit, they don’t comment OMFG, I can’t believe I got a salvage kit, because they also got a booster.

When I bought a computer in the old days and the salesman threw in a box of discs, I didn’t say, what, only a box of discs…why? Because I was getting a computer. I sincerely doubt the focus of the OP will be the focus of most players and that’s how I answered.

If I new were were going to have a detailed conversation about skill points, I’d certainly have clarified more. We’re now definitely off topic and I won’t be responding to another post on this. If you have a problem with something I posted, and it breaks forum rules, feel free to report it.

The only reason there’s a ‘detailed conversation’ about skill points happening at all is because you initiated it. I was just responding to a statement you made about how it is better to get 7 skill points at once than to get 1 every level. You yourself isolated that topic by quoting someone and responding to it.

As to the OP’s point: I don’t think the rewards are all that great but then again, it’s unfeasible to have great rewards at every level, so I’m fine with it.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It seems to me the topic of this thread is the rewards, all of the rewards, that are given at Level 38. The title suggests that, as well as the OP’s attachment.

Thus, it does not seem off-topic to discuss any of the rewards given. Singling out someone to attack because they discussed part of the rewards does not seem appropriate to me, but that’s just me.

OT: I agree with most here, getting rewards, any rewards, now seems great to me. I can always use salvaging kits of any kind. I’d rather use a basic salvage kit to salvage low-level items than a BLTC one. Lol. That just seems like a waste. As for Skill points, I remember having to save them up for awhile when I was leveling up my older characters to ‘buy’ the utility skills I wanted. Whether they ‘save up’ on my character or whether they ‘save up’ in the game makes little difference to me. /shrug

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

You are not getting rewards that you didn’t get before. They just grouped them all up every few levels instead of spreading them out.

These rewards previously belonged to the Personal Story. Do the math yourself – although the PS gives better rewards now, it does so far less often than before due to all the removing and shuffling of the chapters. And while the overall quality of rewards is higher (e.g Rares instead of Masterwork), its also simultaneously lower in the grand scheme of things (no exotic sigils, some unsalvageable equipment, etc.).

The “new” rewards you get from level-up only just make up for it. This is why so many people are irritated at ANet calling time/level gating “rewarding”.

Regarding this specific reward, by level 38 people are using fine kits, not basic. When a player has to wait seven levels to get something that costs 88 copper at a merchant, it is basically saying “I think you’re cheap and will be satisfied with this”.

It’s not innovative, its shameful.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

(edited by Hannelore.8153)

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

I’m totally cheap and satisfied with this.

My main uses Mystic Salvaging kits, but everyone else on my account uses the basic one.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Posted by: Exeon.4358

Exeon.4358

Dunno that FREE karma booster doesn’t seem so bad

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

You know one thing no one ever complained about? Getting the same basic reward every level. It’s almost like you didn’t know how boring and unrewarding the old system was until Anet told you that the new one was more rewarding. Which it isn’t.

And I know for sure that when I got 1 skill point I knew I could potentially unlock a skill (when anet didn’t decide which one it was for me). Under the new system? Nope. You unlock skills when we tell you that you can unlock skills. You’re lucky we let you decide which one.

And it’s not basic human psychology. It’s trying to a fix a problem that didn’t exist except in their metrics.

They’re letting a computer tell them what is good for the game instead of basic common sense. They spent a lot of dev time designing this kitten instead of literally anything else that has been requested (ahem precursor crafting/scavenger hunt) or talked about in the last 2 years.

Like I said before, they’re trying to fix a problem that didn’t exist.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

You are not supposed to be salvaging items that early. It may be confusing.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Aiglos.2907

Aiglos.2907

I dislike many of the new changes to leveling… but you know, the free boosters, kits and random pieces of equipment are pretty cool. We never had those before, so I think that there are positive aspects to these changes

However, I do think bunching up the skill points and bunching up stat points and presenting them as ‘rewards’ is a bit blah for many reasons I won’t go into. I hate ‘fake’ rewards.

Oooh! Also, with regards to the new pieces of equipment, I hate that you can’t salvage them! I spent ages trying to work out why I couldn’t salvage some of my gear lol. I dunno, maybe they were trying to prevent people exploiting the rewards by salvaging out the runes and stuff?

Can’t really convey my feelings… but it’s akin to someone giving you a really nice box of chocolates, but you later find out it’s out of date, or they’ve helped themselves to the best ones. Like a ‘half-hearted’ gift. Baah, can’t explain what I mean lol.

Ah well, at least it’s something I guess

Fear the might of Shatterstone!

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

I dislike many of the new changes to leveling… but you know, the free boosters, kits and random pieces of equipment are pretty cool. We never had those before, so I think that there are positive aspects to these changes

Don’t know what game you play but we definitely did get free boosters, etc. before. Some people have entire banks of them from level-ups, PS, and dailies.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

fellyn.5083

Yeah, I’ve got almost an entire full bank tab of boosters.

And wouldn’t you know it, you can’t put those little kittens in a guild bank even if you’re the only person in the guild. That kind of annoys me.

Vayne.8563

You know one thing no one ever complained about? Getting the same basic reward every level. It’s almost like you didn’t know how boring and unrewarding the old system was until Anet told you that the new one was more rewarding. Which it isn’t.

And I know for sure that when I got 1 skill point I knew I could potentially unlock a skill (when anet didn’t decide which one it was for me). Under the new system? Nope. You unlock skills when we tell you that you can unlock skills. You’re lucky we let you decide which one.

And it’s not basic human psychology. It’s trying to a fix a problem that didn’t exist except in their metrics.

They’re letting a computer tell them what is good for the game instead of basic common sense. They spent a lot of dev time designing this kitten instead of literally anything else that has been requested (ahem precursor crafting/scavenger hunt) or talked about in the last 2 years.

Like I said before, they’re trying to fix a problem that didn’t exist.

You’re right and you’re wrong. People never complained about the leveling rewards, but people did say leveling didn’t feel satisfying or exciting, and it was up to Anet to figure out why, hence the TESTS they made, as opposed to our opinions.

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

I can’t believe I’m defending the NPE right now (someone call my doctor) but those rewards were designed for new players. Furthermore, leveling up previously gave you nothing other than skill points and stats.

I’ll take something over nothing any day of the week. Are some of the rewards kind of dumb and could probably use revising? Undeniably.

If we want those wonky-looking rewards to be more level appropriate, our best bet is to point out why and give some suggestions for replacements. I mean, what exactly were you expecting for level 38?

Or words to that effect.

fellyn.5083

And yet, somehow, leveling up doesn’t feel any more rewarding now than it did before.

Getting stat points and skill points every few arbitrary levels is not rewarding. When I level once, I expect to grow in power once. Not level 5 times and grow in power once. Even if the ratios are the same. That’s just weird and not only makes the game generally feel unbalanced as you level but it makes it more tedious as well.

I can’t believe I’m defending the NPE right now (someone call my doctor) but those rewards were designed for new players. Furthermore, leveling up previously gave you nothing other than skill points and stats.

I’ll take something over nothing any day of the week. Are some of the rewards kind of dumb and could probably use revising? Undeniably.

If we want those wonky-looking rewards to be more level appropriate, our best bet is to point out why and give some suggestions for replacements. I mean, what exactly were you expecting for level 38?

And yet older players have to deal with the mess, too. Just because we’ve been here since the start doesn’t mean it makes our feedback invalid.

P.S. I asked my cousin and his kid, both of which just started playing about a month ago and they feel the changes are really confusing and don’t make leveling up more rewarding. They’re actually genuinely confused about what most of it means and why it needs to show up in a special box. Keep in mind this is a new player saying their new player experience changed for the worse.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

Vayne.8563

And yet, somehow, leveling up doesn’t feel any more rewarding now than it did before.

Getting stat points and skill points every few arbitrary levels is not rewarding. When I level once, I expect to grow in power once. Not level 5 times and grow in power once. Even if the ratios are the same. That’s just weird and not only makes the game generally feel unbalanced as you level but it makes it more tedious as well.

And yet older players have to deal with the mess, too. Just because we’ve been here since the start doesn’t mean it makes our feedback invalid.

P.S. I asked my cousin and his kid, both of which just started playing about a month ago and they feel the changes are really confusing and don’t make leveling up more rewarding. They’re actually genuinely confused about what most of it means and why it needs to show up in a special box. Keep in mind this is a new player saying their new player experience changed for the worse.

It feels more rewarding to me. Other people have also said this.

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

On VERY special occasions, you could even choose to not argue or interject yourself into every “I Don’t Like [X]” thread that pops up, especially when they’re of identical nature. haha but we all know that would never happen ;p

Vayne.8563

On VERY special occasions, you could even choose to not argue or interject yourself into every “I Don’t Like [X]” thread that pops up, especially when they’re of identical nature. haha but we all know that would never happen ;p

Since I don’t post in every thread I’d assuming you’re not paying much attention. Thanks for noticing

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

Of course it doesn’t invalidate your feedback. I just feel like there’s feedback and then there’s taking pot shots at the development team (which one does this thread’s OP look more like to you?) I mean, maybe he genuinely thinks Anet is making fun of us, but I doubt it.

Personally, I don’t know that I’ve ever “felt rewarded” when I level up in any game – it’s kind of its own reward for me (my goal is usually max level, so that’s the real reward). But I do like getting free stuff handed to me. That aspect of it is nice and it’s kinda cool to feel like I’m getting stuff every time I level. It’s kind of exciting to open the window and see what I get.

I feel that the whole stat/skill-point chunk as a level reward thing doesn’t make sense though. I think the system of giving free stuff and being a utility for giving players tips is a neat concept, but the rewards could use some work still.

If I could make changes to the system, I would probably:
- Change skill points back to being rewarded how they were before (I think it was 1 every level? Or most levels?)
- Remove stats from the reward screen and give them out incrementally in the old way (I mean, honestly, an info tip on your stats might be in order, but it doesn’t need to be highlighted over and over)
- Lay out the rewards in a more incremental way. Something like: Give a piece of gear for one slot each level, building up to a full set over time – this way, if you aren’t getting gear upgrades through other means, leveling helps you stay close to your level. (This would help fill the empty space left from the whole “stat/skill chunk” thing.)

It’s late and I’m tired, but basically, I’m thinking in terms of rewards to fill the gaps that feel like they are part of a cohesive whole, or a step-by-step process, as opposed to just being “relevant to character’s level.” I think that might make more people feel more rewarded for leveling; as if each step is a small part of something larger and more significant.

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

you got a booster also….I don’t see the problem.

Sincerly, Me.

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

Don’t know what game you play but we definitely did get free boosters, etc. before. Some people have entire banks of them from level-ups, PS, and dailies.

Don’t know what game you played, but I never got anything from leveling up, on any of my 8 level 80s. From dailies and personal story, sure. But not from leveling up.

OP is sad cause he got a reward… that is something he uses a lot. That sounds like a very good reward, to me, especially since previously, you’d have gotten nothing.

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

Since I don’t post in every thread I’d assuming you’re not paying much attention. Thanks for noticing

thank you for responding to this and totally not proving my point

Posted by: Arrow.4619

Arrow.4619

Just used two scrolls to level a character from level 27 to level 29. My two items rewards were level 15 and level 20 consumables. One of them – the simple sharpening stone was soul bound. The white nights will say I should be grateful that I got something I wouldn’t have gotten before. Given all the BS gating that people have to go through now, my reaction is: If you’re going to give something that costs at most a couple of copper (42 cp for the unsellable sharpening stone and 2 cp for the food on the TP) can’t you at least make it level appropriate? There were no level 25 consumables you could give out?

BTW – A soulbound 42 cp consumable? Seriously?

Nerf Shadow Arts condition cleanse. Gut the
Acrobatics trait line. Then sell it back
to them for $50. Brilliant! – ghost of P.T. Barnum

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

Just used two scrolls to level a character from level 27 to level 29. My two items rewards were level 15 and level 20 consumables. One of them – the simple sharpening stone was soul bound. The white nights will say I should be grateful that I got something I wouldn’t have gotten before. Given all the BS gating that people have to go through now, my reaction is: If you’re going to give something that costs at most a couple of copper (42 cp for the unsellable sharpening stone and 2 cp for the food on the TP) can’t you at least make it level appropriate? There were no level 25 consumables you could give out?

Actually, no. The next level of sharpening stone requires level 30.

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Can I get this post framed.. so let me run this back for clarity..

You don’t like writing stuff over and over in every thread.. maybe spend less time spreading the gospel in every thread and play more, then perhaps you will grow tired less

Vayne.8563

You don’t like writing stuff over and over in every thread.. maybe spend less time spreading the gospel in every thread and play more, then perhaps you will grow tired less

If it’s on topic or defending a point, sure I’ll do it. I didn’t feel it was the topic of this thread and I didn’t particularly feel it needed defending.

Haven’t you guys figured out yet that I wouldn’t even post again if you weren’t trying to disprove or dismiss what I said? lol

Bloodstealer.5978

You are not supposed to be salvaging items that early. It may be confusing.

especially when your trying to salvage higher level items with that masterwork kit.. what, what the heck do I do with this Mithril ore, is it better than all the copper I’ve been using, how can I use it, can I unlock some crafting.. ooh wait dang that’s nice jewel.. but, but it wont lemme upgrade my stuff with it… man I am totally confused screw this reward gating, its too hard!

Bloodstealer.5978

If it’s on topic or defending a point, sure I’ll do it. I didn’t feel it was the topic of this thread and I didn’t particularly feel it needed defending.

Haven’t you guys figured out yet that I wouldn’t even post again if you weren’t trying to disprove or dismiss what I said? lol

Vayne.. it was a light hearted poke to lighten the mood, but if you are going to comment on something like you did.. a la the 7 point skill reward etc (yes it was you that initiated that), then you surely would, could, should of expected some dialogue back on it.
As for it being off topic.. no sorry I disagree, the skill point(s) is the reward, the rest is just fluff filling to make you feel special.. then again that fluff before or after the patch was/is still pretty lame for the time spent.. but that’s just my opinion (see what I did there )

But hey in the interests of cuddles… lets all agree that everyone is right and everyone is wrong.. …

(edited by Bloodstealer.5978)