Issues with Kudzu

Issues with Kudzu

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

So Kudzu is one of my favorite legendary weapons, but there are a couple small issues I would like to bring up.

Firstly: The floating bowstring. Kudzu (as well as the verdant longbow and Leaf of Kudzu) have bowstrings that are attached to invisible points, so they appear to hang in midair. The verdant longbow doesn’t bother me too much, but I feel like more attention should be paid to the detail of legendary weapons.

Secondly: Rangers don’t get a unique animation for barrage while using Kudzu. All projectile skills fired with Kudzu get a unique animation. Despite barrage not being a projectile skill, I feel like it could use a bit of jazzing up.

Are these things going to be addressed at some point in the future?

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Issues with Kudzu

Posted by: foofad.5162

foofad.5162

While I don’t own one, I do agree that those are details that shouldn’t be overlooked. +1

Eilir Eirasdottir, Guardian, Tarnished Coast
Painbow.6059: Ignore what anyone else who doesn’t agree with me has said because its wrong.

Issues with Kudzu

Posted by: Bri.8354

Bri.8354

The bowstring doesn’t really bother me, but it does really look out of place on the weapon.

Barrage getting a unique animation would be great. They have done this with arrow carts in WvW, turning their arrows into candy canes, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to give barrage golden arrows and flower petals or something.

Issues with Kudzu

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

The bowstring doesn’t really bother me, but it does really look out of place on the weapon.

Barrage getting a unique animation would be great. They have done this with arrow carts in WvW, turning their arrows into candy canes, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to give barrage golden arrows and flower petals or something.

I would like to see barrage’s arrows turned into the same arrows that kudzu fires, and perhaps adding the flowery footfall effect to the ground where the arrows land.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Issues with Kudzu

Posted by: alegs.5231

alegs.5231

I just got my Kudzu yesterday.. and yeah it would be great if the barrage would have the same effects..

i havent noticed any differnt sound from using the bow,.. well havent played long after i got it.. got tired from buying the icy runes lol