It's a good thing...

It's a good thing...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: XYLUM.7286

XYLUM.7286

that they forced a hotfix down our throats at peak play time, and broke the game… I was just about to try and farm some gold.

Seriously though, after the latest patch I am unable to log into my characters, I was actually able after about 15 tries to log onto one and zone to Lion’s Arch, only to get stuck again and crashed out after trying to zone to bloodtide coast.

Back at square one now, can log on to character select, selecting a char puts up a loading screen that seems to stall, and crash out telling me to check my inet connection… while I am on Teamspeak talking to friends that are having the exact same issue.

I understand that things happen from time to time, mistakes get made, things are overlooked, unforeseen consequences arise, but, could we at least get a could atleast get an official response or something, here on the forums instead of on reddit.

Or, MAYBE, the new patch has upgraded the log in and map changing experience, implementing RNG to keep the experience from feeling too flat or stale.

It's a good thing...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

Hey, at least character select screen music is good.

Some must fight so that all may be free.