It's been around 2 years now...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kyrie Dark.3628

Kyrie Dark.3628

It’s time for a major project to be released and I’m not talking about the terrible Living Story skits. Since killing Zaitan there has been no actual continuation of the storyline and the game has grown stale because of it. Release a campaign style continuation already!

Posted by: pupi.2465

pupi.2465

Alrite, anything else??? Maybe some Popcorn ? :P

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

We’ve heard that the Chinese and US/EU versions of GW2 will be receiving concurrent updates, so can players expect a break in between Festival of the Four Winds and the start of season two to let the Chinese community members get their feet under them?

Zadorojny: The big thing about this festival is that we wanted to really make it feel like it was a huge welcoming celebration but at the same time that it was something that existing Guild Wars 2 players could come back and take the time to enjoy. It’s a chance for everyone to come together and celebrate before we launch into the start of Season 2. Don’t worry; by the end of the festival, you’ll hear more about Season 2.

Waller: Our focus right now is having a great release with Festival of the Four Winds, and hopefully people will enjoy both the Labyrinthine Cliffs and the Queen’s Pavilion. While they’re enjoying that, they should know that before the release is over there will be more information that will make it clear about what’s coming. As a fun note, players who have been carefully watching the progress of the “Festival of the Four Winds” release will be able to find hints that might tease at living world season 2.

Source

The developers are heads-down working on the future content releases. We are also in the middle of launching the game in China. Launching a game in a new country is kind of a big deal. Because of the team’s focus on game development, they are not able to dedicate as much time out of their workday to posting on the forums. While they might have time to read the forums, they don’t necessarily have time to engage in discussion.

I know it’s hard to be patient in this down time between Living World seasons, but please bear with us. As much as you’re craving new content to play, the team is dying for you to play it.

Unfortunately, I can’t give you any information about future content, whether it’s plot spoilers or timeline. I can say that, as a player, I am very excited about the next season, and I cannot wait to see what you all think about it.

Please know that your feedback continues to be important, our devs are still reading (though they may not have time to respond), and we sincerely appreciate your support and you sharing all your thoughts with us (critical or otherwise).

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Wheres-New-Content-State-of-the-Game-merged/page/8#post3999598

Posted by: wasted.6817

wasted.6817

Have faith brother! Just 2 more years…. 2 more years… Amen.