Its been long enough- Fix Dry Top Crystals

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Grover.8753

Grover.8753

These have been in the game for far too long for Skill 3 to still be over shooting you from target location and Skill 1 Jump doesn’t jump you half the time. I’m pretty sure development is far enough along that these can be fixed. It’s about that time.

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

I always had put it down to latency issues for myself personally. I get the same thing every year for the Halloween Minigame too.

There is 1 Lost coin I can’t get in Dry Top because of the skill 3 overshooting every time which leaves me to my death from falling. Good gold sink from all the wp costs I guess.

Can’t wait for HOT and all the deaths people will have from failed gliding – brilliant gold sink!

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Posted by: Snarftastic.6709

Snarftastic.6709

I wish these didn’t exist.

I cannot stand Dry Top.

Might be just me though.

Posted by: Narrrz.7532

Narrrz.7532

They were novel in the bazaar, and interesting in dry top with the time limitations.
I agree, though, the glitching is really quite irritating.

Posted by: Deaths Sensei.5317

Deaths Sensei.5317

I wish these didn’t exist.

I cannot stand Dry Top.

Might be just me though.

i avoid / don’t even venture into dry top specifically for the same reason. crystals be gone!

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

yeah im not convinced it is latency issues
i have had tonnes of issues with the aspect crystals and i was really fearing it would be the same for gliding but having played in the beta i have seen that gliding works nice and smooth.
i dont see how gliding can be done good but not the aspect crystals… they are a decent concept but the amount they glitch on me is really offputting

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

Posted by: ZanchinFissure.7981

ZanchinFissure.7981

Best thing about drytop is when it’s over and there’s nothing left to complete in it. HoT will probably force me back in there again though. Here’s hoping >.>