Jade quarry guild mission alliance

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

I dont really know where to put this thread. So im putting it here.

For starters i’d like to point out a few things that im sure a quite a few people have realized about the guild missions.

1. Because merits are earned weekly, there’s no reason for a guild (as an entity) to do more than 1 of any type of guild mission per week.
2. Because guild missions take up an upgrade slot, it’s important for some guilds to not be constantly building these missions as much as possible, despite how their players feel
3. This leads to situations where certain guild members are missing out, because it’s inefficient to do an entire bounty just for them, but they cannot make the specific time that guilds are doing the missions.

However I believe I have a solution, but it cant be done with the help of other guilds on jade quarry.
What im proposing is to create a schedule of guild missions between guilds. If we can get 7 guilds together, and assign each guild 1 day on which they are responsible for holding guild missions, we can ensure that

1. Guilds get the maximum merits for their week on 1 day. This will be done much more easily, as the player-bases between guilds will be pooled.
2. Guilds only need to stop upgrading/building other upgrades for 1 day of a week. This cuts down on any issues guilds have with needing to research things/build banners or buffs while still doing guild missions
3. Players who are not able to make specific days where guilds are doing missions, can quickly and easily locate a guild that will be doing these missions in order to get their personal rewards.

The schedule will be simple. Each guild will have a day. On that day, they will be running missions (times will be decided later, but will probably be something like once right after daily reset, and then at the guilds digression). Any player who still needs to get their personal rewards can look at the schedule, see the guild and any relevant contact information, receive an invite, and then complete the missions.

Players will be able to easily do guild missions without stringent “raid times” (as my friend put it). Guilds will be able to easily obtain the merits they need for the week without giving up time/influence/other upgrades. It’s a win/win.

If you are interested in participating or have any questions please post here, PM me on the forums, Ingame, or come to the SWG channel on the jade quarry teamspeak (it’s near the bottom) and speak to me directly. The only requirements for being one of the participating guilds is that your guild have guild bounties unlocked by friday march 8th (which would be the ideal time to put the schedule into place)

Together I believe we can make guild missions more fun and profitable for everyone on Jade Quarry.

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

2 guilds said they’d do it. Need 5 more guys. Come on :<

Posted by: intrepia.5983

intrepia.5983

You can also try on jadequarry.com.

Cerylyn ~ Ceryela ~ Cerylse ~ Ceryena ~ Coraliya ~ Roseliya ~ Felisitae ~ Rylsa
Vintage Gaming [VG] | Attuned [Att] | Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] ~ Jade Quarry