January updates - Any sources?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

Y E S !
That´s exactly what´s needed right now!

I agree that it is very needed. However, I expected them to make the core of their game stronger during release and shortly after it. Not however many months it’s been since.

Unfortunately there’s no way to go back and make the core stronger when the game was brand new, so better late than never.

Posted by: Makovorn.1706

Makovorn.1706

Many thanks for the update Colin. To be very honest and frank, the most I’m hoping for, are improvements and fixes to the game’s core functionality i.e. the multitude of camera collision issues and other camera woes that’s unfortunately been with us right from the start.

Evan Lesh gave us great insight into some of the difficulties and “bureaucratic” challenges in implementing something (that would seem) as simple as an option to i.e. turn camera smoothing off entirely. I would immagine the same difficulties for say, giving us adjustable camera pivot heights, FoV and so on.

So, I would be extremely happy with ArenaNet giving attention to (what some considder) the smaller, annoying things that don’t neccessarily break the game, but make it slightly less fun to play – all these little things add up in the end. There are many other examples – better LFG tools, guesting, better guild management tools … the suggestions section is full of them.

All the holiday content, the Lost Shores content … it’s been amazing and I’m sure you guys worked very, very hard to get it as good as it was. With all that behind us now, perhaps it would be a good idea to “return to the roots” … core issues that really deserves some attention.

(edited by Makovorn.1706)

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I wonder if some of the content is going to be more minigames. Seems like those are something that would be under the “new content” that other MMOs add with expansions.
Can’t wait to see whats added though. Hopefully I get a reason to go back to my Engineer…

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: Azjenco.9425

Azjenco.9425

Also, there will be no new race, profession, or new region with these larger Feb/March releases. One of our major goals with these releases is making our existing world as strong as possible, ensuring there are reasons to go to all the locations in the world we’ve already built, and strengthening the core game we’ve provided. In saying this will be an expansions worth of stuff in these releases, we’re talking about the number of new features that will be rolled out across PvE, WvW, and PvP in early 2013, which usually you’d only find in an expansion for a traditional MMORPG.

Man am I glad you said no new regions. Do we really want just another Southsun Cove added to the game? As if anyone frequently visit it right now. No, rather fix Southsun, fix Orr, fix all of the zones so there are more to do and more activities overall in the world, and I don’t mean just combat.

However…

Just to help provide some clarity on this, we’ll be releasing within the next couple of weeks a high level summary of our big plans for the first half of 2013 to help provide more transparency into our plans with the game going forward.

This sort of makes it sound like the blog will be coming in two, maybe three weeks. Does that mean the the patch will only hit close to the end of the month? I was thinking it will be closer to the middle, around the 18th or so.

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

new features

I would like to see the return of an old feature, one of the things I loved about Guild Wars. Bring back heroes and henchies, please!

The table is a fable.

Posted by: rgrwng.4072

rgrwng.4072

i am hoping for:

1. monthly “dailies or weekends” – like in guild wars, sometimes they had double faction weekends. i hope they bring this to karma and other various items (+chance for extra pristine fractal relics?)

2. not so much as more ascended gear, but additional ways of acquisition. while adding more fractals is nice and probably needed for other players, i would like to just be able to acquire it several ways, instead of just inside fractals.

3. some account or soul-bound items should be able to post on the trade post or be salvaged.

4. dungeon revamps? i heard very little about it, but hope they adjust for difficulty and fun. i have yet to attempt arah and honor of the waves, but i am thinking about going for The Bifrost, which requires the Gift of Zhaitan (500 arah shards). this part, besides the 500 wvw tokens, scare me lots.

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

new features

I would like to see the return of an old feature, one of the things I loved about Guild Wars. Bring back heroes and henchies, please!

(Optional) Heroes/ henchmen would improve the game greatly:

1) Collecting and interacting with story NPCs is fun AND good for the story itself;
2.1) Deeper character building and deeper party customisation for the average player, without forcing anyone to join parties;
2.2) Players with party-support builds would always be in a party;
3) More content designed for parties;
4.1) Devs would have an excellent and very natural Money Sink mechanic, because players would expend hundreds of gold to fully equip their entire party to perfection (and customising their looks, if they are NOT story NPCs).
4.2) In turn, devs could remove money sink from other areas, like traiting, and map teleportation, increasing the playerbase’s mobility.

Deeper content, deeper building, funnier mechanics and a money sink for the devs to keep the economy controlled. Make it so each player can only have one companion or two, so things don’t become a mess when many players are in the same map.

(edited by DiogoSilva.7089)

Posted by: Fyrebrand.4859

Fyrebrand.4859

I think it was a mistake to ever use the word “expansion” to describe what’s coming in the next few months, because when people hear that word they lose their minds. They think we’re getting new zones, new races, new classes, and every other feature under the sun that they’ve ever dreamed of. And then, when they don’t get it, we’ll be hearing “GW2 is dead, ANet are going back on their word, still no endgame wtf,” etc.

Should we be excited for what’s to come? Oh yeah. We’ll probably be seeing some interesting stuff that gives us new reasons and motivations to play, and I’m struggling as much as anyone to keep my expectations in check. I think some of us expect so much more from this game, because we’ve had such a phenomenal time with it that we’ve powered through everything.

Despite there not being any “new” zones necessarily, making changes and additions to existing zones can be just as engaging. It just depends on how they do it. They could change up how Orr functions, or give us more incentive to be there. They could start releasing more content and events for Southsun Cove (do you really think they’d create that whole island, just for a one-time karka battle?). They might add more fractals into the mix, add a dungeon or group finder, add more events and mini-games to the rest of the world, or add layers of complexity to what can be explored and experienced in any number of aspects.

Posted by: Redscope.6215

Redscope.6215

Y E S !

I agree that it is very needed. However, I expected them to make the core of their game stronger during release and shortly after it. Not however many months it’s been since.

Unfortunately there’s no way to go back and make the core stronger when the game was brand new, so better late than never.

Well no, its not even that.

In my opinion, their main issue is that they pushed a massive game out at the end of August with only the month of September to be sure that most of the game-breaking functional issues got fixed. They wanted to make their Halloween event huge, and it was, but that ate October.

Then the Lost Shores event in November was part of a larger system of changes cracking down on bots, freeing up gold in the TP by handing out precursors, and letting the gem system eat the gold. On top of that, they most likely collected invaluable data on how well their servers perform at maximum capacity.

At which point December rolls around and it was on to the Winter’s Day event set. If you watched the first part of the interview, you’d know that Winter’s Day is nothing to sneeze at for Anet and the Guild Wars series. But knowing Anet is based in the USA, this led straight into the holidays where I’m sure many of them have taken some much-needed time off.

Even on top of all that, they’ve been doing all kinds of balance changes, bug fixes, enhancements and probably even back-end tweaking that we don’t see during these builds. And they’re still trying to rectify their decision on player culling which encompasses multiple systems.

Long story short, they had big plans for the holiday season and they released very close to it. What we’re getting from Colin in this post is a confirmation that they’ll be dedicating a lot of their time towards strengthening their foundation before moving on to true ‘expansions’ of the game.

There will still be more content, but most of the upcoming updates (apparently all the way through March) will focus on resolving bugs/issues, adding options that were planned but weren’t able to make release, and tweaking balance of classes, worlds, and dungeons/events.

As far as I’m concerned, they could push any paid expansion content (new races, classes, weapons, skills, etc) off for as long as it takes to get the game solid. It still feels like a really big sand castle, it took a lot of time to do and it looks amazing…but the tide is rising.

Posted by: Ath.2531

Ath.2531

Hey guys,

Just to help provide some clarity on this, we’ll be releasing within the next couple of weeks a high level summary of our big plans for the first half of 2013 to help provide more transparency into our plans with the game going forward. This will include providing more details about our goals for the game, information about the stories and features that you’ll see in the Jan/Feb/March releases.

To set expectations accordingly, the January release will be a relatively small release that sets the table for the stories and features we plan to roll out with the Feb/March releases and beyond. Also, there will be no new race, profession, or new region with these larger Feb/March releases. One of our major goals with these releases is making our existing world as strong as possible, ensuring there are reasons to go to all the locations in the world we’ve already built, and strengthening the core game we’ve provided. In saying this will be an expansions worth of stuff in these releases, we’re talking about the number of new features that will be rolled out across PvE, WvW, and PvP in early 2013, which usually you’d only find in an expansion for a traditional MMORPG.

More details and specifics to come in the next couple of weeks, but I hope that helps provide some more insight into what to expect at a very high level.

Thank you for the heads up.

I would really, really appreciate any input on what to expect in terms of the Market shifts and how it is affecting some of us in acquiring our precursors/lodestones. Is there any thought of improvement? A yes or no would be enough so that i will be able to realistically plan out my approach to this issue.

Commander Athrael ThunderBorn
GM of Crew of Misfits (CoM)
Piken Square, EU

Posted by: Oldbugga.7029

Oldbugga.7029

PLEASE just fix some bugs…and if they are intended as some form of moderation on skills/damage then be honest and say so…..players are honestly sick and tired of skirting around broken traits/skills/abilities that should operate as stated….because it appears that these form the basis of your vision of the classes….which at the moment are largely unachievable except in some very narrow interpretations.

Posted by: Danno.5269

Danno.5269

Oh i hope it’s true that they are developing and updating the existing world for people to have a reason to go there again! I despise feeling like a solo player in Orr so i just haven’t went since my first level 80 went there.

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Also, there will be no new race, profession, or new region with these larger Feb/March releases. One of our major goals with these releases is making our existing world as strong as possible, ensuring there are reasons to go to all the locations in the world we’ve already built, and strengthening the core game we’ve provided.

Y E S !

Awesome.
Still hope for implementation of the “Underflow Server” to gather deserted maps from all servers into one, for fun´s sake. Basically the opposite of our current Overflow Servers.

This is my single biggest desire for January/Q1 as well. Love everything they’ve done, but it is time to proactively make sure the world’s stay full, population wise.

Actually I believe the 1200 count thread would mean that the single biggest desire for their updates is that they fix DR, MF, and loot drops as a whole in the open world PVE environment. That would be mine. Because let’s face it. They can add all the new content they want, if it’s not rewarding then it’s still wasting our time after that initial romp.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Hopefully more ways to get ascended items and the fabled precursor scavenger hunt will be upcoming. Of course, in addition to all that, permanent bug fixes, permanent fixes and/or removal to broken events, and maybe even more incentive to do the multiple group events that no one ever does.

I am looking forward to the Cantha expansion, if they are actually planning that, because I think that continent will have had the most dramatic changes in the 250 years since GW1 – Jade Sea becoming water probably (huge water zone?), the Echovald Forest becoming a normal forest again and hopefully Kaineng will be flooded and Fort Aspenwood in ruins. Lol.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

Posted by: FluffyDoe.7539

FluffyDoe.7539

Hey guys,

Just to help provide some clarity on this, we’ll be releasing within the next couple of weeks a high level summary of our big plans for the first half of 2013 to help provide more transparency into our plans with the game going forward. This will include providing more details about our goals for the game, information about the stories and features that you’ll see in the Jan/Feb/March releases.

To set expectations accordingly, the January release will be a relatively small release that sets the table for the stories and features we plan to roll out with the Feb/March releases and beyond. Also, there will be no new race, profession, or new region with these larger Feb/March releases. One of our major goals with these releases is making our existing world as strong as possible, ensuring there are reasons to go to all the locations in the world we’ve already built, and strengthening the core game we’ve provided. In saying this will be an expansions worth of stuff in these releases, we’re talking about the number of new features that will be rolled out across PvE, WvW, and PvP in early 2013, which usually you’d only find in an expansion for a traditional MMORPG.

More details and specifics to come in the next couple of weeks, but I hope that helps provide some more insight into what to expect at a very high level.

Sounds good. I like the idea

Posted by: DarksunG.9537

DarksunG.9537

One of our major goals with these releases is making our existing world as strong as possible, ensuring there are reasons to go to all the locations in the world we’ve already built, and strengthening the core game we’ve provided.

Hell yes… We don’t need new zones.. new zones just spread out players & no one ever sees each other. It’s a cycle of content consumption that is never ending. They world we have is awesome, but there is very little reason to go back to it.

No new region well sounds like there will be no content, as usual

I’m sad now

So regions are the only way to make content now? You want to move people into “new area only” zones? You want to make content obsolete? wow.. sounds like a great game.. wait..

(edited by DarksunG.9537)

Posted by: derekisazombie.2359

derekisazombie.2359

Thank you Colin, this is actually what I was hoping to see instead of some next area for everyone to run to. Those can wait. I cant wait to see what the team pulls off as far as providing a better core experience. Hoping for more fleshed out chain events with stronger story, expanding or rethinking some of the crafting (looking at you armorsmithing), hopefully more variety in looks that dont require a dungeon but other well thought methods of obtaining, mini dungeons, few more puzzles maybe. Thats what i expect to see come our way anywho.

Id love to see some new weapon types, but thats wishful thinking. Although i dont think entirely out of the question. Im hoping for a polearm type. Anyways without further ramble and wishes. I cant wait to see the story being laid out this year, i have high hopes for some good, well grounded Tyrian lore!

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

The Dev post makes me happy. Focusing on improving the existing world & professions is what needs to be done right now, and that’s exactly what it sounds like they’re going to do.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

So more story (already so bad I can’t continue)

More DEs in randoms zones. (Yay more karma with nothing to use it on)

Spvp additions ( I don’t care about this but I hope they make it enjoyable for others)

WvW additions ( as long as it remains Zerg vs Zerg there is no point and I don’t see a way to change it.)

Did I miss anything?

We need more weapons/weapon skills.

More traits

A reason to do events besides karma ( events are fun the first couple of times but after that its same old same old with worthless rewards.)

Better crafting ( Cooking is the only craft that is worth anything at max lvl)

More diverse looking weapons and armor ( sick of seeing everyone in the same gear)

Better testing for bugs.

I am sure that Anet will save the good stuff for an actual expansion, at least that would be the smart thing to do to get people to buy it. However if they could give us a taste of some of the things we ask for and if done right then expansion sales are almost guaranteed. I would go on but it smells like my daughter has a present for me in her diaper.

Posted by: Keiran.1896

Keiran.1896

Just to help provide some clarity on this, we’ll be releasing within the next couple of weeks a high level summary of our big plans for the first half of 2013 to help provide more transparency into our plans with the game going forward.

This sort of makes it sound like the blog will be coming in two, maybe three weeks. Does that mean the the patch will only hit close to the end of the month? I was thinking it will be closer to the middle, around the 18th or so.

I’ll tell you what I’ve learned from Arenanet ;

“Couple of weeks” = between 1 and 2 months.
“First half of 2013” = content not coming before May.

Posted by: Puchbol.9035

Puchbol.9035

SNIP
I would go on but it smells like my daughter has a present for me in her diaper.
SNIP

…Be very careful when asking for ‘Added Content’.

Posted by: Blueblob.1726

Blueblob.1726

Better be some Guild changes coming soon

Fire Blob
Crystal Desert
Veterans Of the Mists [redt] (r/redditgw2/) -Leader

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

All I want to see immediately is a “last online” display for members."

Long term: guild houses/instances or things of that nature would be absolutely amazing. I REALLY hope they add something like that.

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

Hey guys,

Just to help provide some clarity on this, we’ll be releasing within the next couple of weeks a high level summary of our big plans for the first half of 2013 to help provide more transparency into our plans with the game going forward. ….
…. One of our major goals with these releases is making our existing world as strong as possible, ensuring there are reasons to go to all the locations in the world we’ve already built, and strengthening the core game we’ve provided….
… I hope that helps provide some more insight into what to expect at a very high level.

It does and thank you, clear comunication, a plan to fix problems already in the game bofore chasing the new i count this as my Christmas present from Anet

Ulfar SOR

Posted by: Narkosys.5173

Narkosys.5173

I personally would prefer not to hear from anet for a while thank you. Which has been done since the AMA and please keep it that way especially here on the forums.

Every time Anet says something it is to restrict/attack me somehow or reduce my ability to make gold. It seems almost assured to tick me off since what they “say” and do are 2 different things especially when it comes to the actual state of the game.

Take a break from content and fix what needs to be fixed(there is a lot) and bring life back into it. Work on the expansion but just leave the game alone for a while please.

Posted by: wickedkae.4980

wickedkae.4980

Well after seeing WoW’s update notes for their new features GW2 is starting look really dull. Really hope Anet adds some new depth and interesting stuff. Seems like all Anet knows how to do now is add RNG stuff. And still no sign of a MOBA in GW2 either. This game’s future is starting to look bleak.

Posted by: nofo.8469

nofo.8469

I hope you guys will get around to posting in the various class forums too. Engineers and Rangers are regarded by the majority of the community to be fighting for last place right now in both PvE and PvP. Hopefully some real progress will come to these classes in 2013 instead of the empty promises and missed oppurtunity we saw in 2012 with QOL improvements beign disguised and class buffs.

No for the love of god leave engineers alone.

Class is fine no more fixes ever again.

Thanks.

Posted by: TurtleofPower.5641

TurtleofPower.5641

Just want to say thanks to Anet for being incomparable at what they’re doing right now. Great updates, great communication, and best of all… great game! So thanks!

Posted by: Blueblob.1726

Blueblob.1726

All I want to see immediately is a “last online” display for members."

Long term: guild houses/instances or things of that nature would be absolutely amazing. I REALLY hope they add something like that.

That’s all i am asking for

Fire Blob
Crystal Desert
Veterans Of the Mists [redt] (r/redditgw2/) -Leader

Posted by: Ireniicus.2167

Ireniicus.2167

Thanks for announcement of your upcoming announcement Colin. I know you guys are working hard but I really am expecting some sensational stuff for WvW which has had nothing added since launch.

Posted by: Pietoro.2014

Pietoro.2014

For the love of gawd, get Guesting working please. Or at least announce that you’ve given up on it.

+Gaura Havocshot – Engineer
+Felzza – Elementalist
+Roienna – Guardian

Posted by: Grevender.9235

Grevender.9235

Hey guys,

I want to shake your hand

Posted by: Firegoth.6427

Firegoth.6427

Fixing guardian shouts? Please tell me you’re fixing that. I wanna know when I have the buffs y’know

Please tell me which Guardian shout needs a buff and why.

1+1 = potato

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

- I’m hoping for guild halls
- More mini-games WITH party/pre-made match setups (Kegbrawl guild tournaments!)
- Culling fixed all together both in WvW and LA (and everywhere else!) I want to see people around me.
- Previewing in Trading post and better filtering
- Less RNG

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Posted by: ChristianV.7514

ChristianV.7514

Excited for the updates! Hopefully they will finally fix the ability to preview items, and implement Trading Post previewing.

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

Fixing guardian shouts? Please tell me you’re fixing that. I wanna know when I have the buffs y’know

Please tell me which Guardian shout needs a buff and why.

They don’t need a buff, but they need some bugs fixed. Some of the most noticable:

- some shouts aren’t removing conditions when traited to do so
- other players cannot hear the shouts, making skillful player response very difficult (example dodging out of a knockdown after guardian shouts SYG because you didn’t see the stability icon on your buff bar the split second before hand).

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

Posted by: Lumpy.8760

Lumpy.8760

mesmer scepter needs love

Posted by: Death Reincarnated.3570

Death Reincarnated.3570

Hey guys,

As an Asuran crafting artificer would say – “Hmmm, Interesting.”

A new explorable region/zone would have been nice, however, seeing as you are suggesting that the PvE will be strengthened, I am glad of this.

Thank you for the update.

Proud member of Legion of Honour XIII

Do not click this link!

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

These are very good news.

I was seriously hoping Anet was done releasing more and more world content rather than improving what’s already there.
The world is huge, you just need to give us reason to visit it… because even an exploration-lover gets bored after completing a map 3-4 times.

I vote for more and more frequent raid bosses in every zone, chest events, big war-like events with lots of loots…. and especially, make the endgame zones actually difficult and non-soloable a la GW1.
For WvW, Orbs need to come back with bonuses to loot/badge rates for the owners in place of stats – also, improved maps (season change? or at least LESS snow please).

Keep it up Anet you’re the best.

Posted by: enlil.3849

enlil.3849

Thanks Colin! Regardless of the immense cynicism on the forums you guys are wonderful and it’s great that you’re doing this all for free.

Thanks again!!

Posted by: Vlawde.1895

Vlawde.1895

I hope guesting is a part of this, even between EU and NA. Would make the game much better

Posted by: Horrorscope.7632

Horrorscope.7632

So more story (already so bad I can’t continue)

More DEs in randoms zones. (Yay more karma with nothing to use it on)

Spvp additions ( I don’t care about this but I hope they make it enjoyable for others)

WvW additions ( as long as it remains Zerg vs Zerg there is no point and I don’t see a way to change it.)

Did I miss anything?

Yes, a half full attitude.

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

Hey guys,

YES! Thenk you so very much!!! This is exactly what I wanted to “hear” (read)
Please fix the current game before adding more stuff, people need to understand that wile resources are consumed creating new content, the fixes EVERYONE is asking for will be delayed. Also it’s a known fact not to GW2 specifically but in all mmo’s patches always come with more bugs, for that reason we need to have a solid meta before introducing more bugs.

Again thank you and keep up the good job!

Posted by: xiv.7136

xiv.7136

Thanks for the really nice and direct communication

Really refreshing to see a developer team that is this transparent about what they want to do and how they are rolling it out

We expect a lot of PVP additions now btw, the PVEers have had a lot already in the november and december updates xD

Posted by: Roezz.5460

Roezz.5460

Hey guys,

I love the communication. It really goes a long way. Thank you for taking the time.

Roe

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Hey guys,

Finally some much needed fixes…hopefully..please don’t forget the poor engineers and rangers in those fixes

Some new gear and clothing would be awesome too, profession gears would be great..

Posted by: Strejda Tom.6108

Strejda Tom.6108

I’d like to thank for the new info too. I hope that Karka’s location will get some improvement too. It’s beautiful location and I’d like to visit it more often.

Strejda Tom, the last unicorn.
Always remember one thing – your opinion is your opinion not fact.

Posted by: Hologramx.6402

Hologramx.6402

I have not logged for more than a week after getting sick of FotM mechanics, realizing I was only being tricked and fooled by the tweaks of some numbers for agony while I keep myself repeating the same daily run.

Before that, I have been doing daily achievements since launch but I don’t feel myself being anywhere closer to Legendary other than some golds. But honestly, those golds are not anything you can be proud of because you can get them easily in a glimpse by spending a small amount of real money, and that is not anything fun at all. I feel like I have wasted so much time doing those dailies for nothing, well, maybe some achievement points, but still nothing close to the ultimate goal, the Legendary, not even one for all my alts. I don’t want to buy it, I want to play the game for it.

I hope they would take this into consideration so that if you keep doing dailies, hopefully not only in dungeons, but also in everywhere of Tyria, you receive consistent rewards to bring you closer to the ultimate goal. And I think that is where horizontal progression goes, if they still stick on it.

It is how you spend years in games like WoW, doing dailies everywhere for faction reputations, then use them to enrich you game life in many aspects, like unique crafting recipes, skins, enchantments, mini-pets, etc. Currently in GW2 most of these are obtainable with just gold or gems, which actually needs no effort if you are willing to spend real money to skip those real fun of progression in acquiring them.

Posted by: Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Sounds good to me. I like the sound of new stories and incentives to visit the territory we already have.

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

Mind telling us if their will be balance updates in the January patch? I need to prepere myself if there is for my Mesmer, that is parked exclusivly in PvE, getting nerfed again because PvP players don’t want to learn how to play the game.