Jora looks like who?

Jora looks like who?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: circuitnerd.5863

circuitnerd.5863

I swear I’ve seen a celebrity that looks just like Jora but I can’t put my finger on it. Anyone help?

http://www.gamewallpapers.us/wallpapers/guild-wars-eye-of-the-north/jora.jpg

Certified Gameaholic

Jora looks like who?

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

Well, i always thought she looked a bit like Daryl Hannah.

Jora looks like who?

Posted by: Roy.7405

Roy.7405

“Jora was inspired by Daryl Hannah, the actress who played Ayla, in The Clan of the Cave Bear”.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Jora

Jora looks like who?

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

I thought I heard that somewhere.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Jora looks like who?

circuitnerd.5863

Ok I definitely see it but it was someone younger. Like mid-20s age. Maybe I’ll just remember later.

Certified Gameaholic

Jora looks like who?

Posted by: IEximius.9204

IEximius.9204

That’s keira knightly bro

Jora looks like who?

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

Ok I definitely see it but it was someone younger. Like mid-20s age. Maybe I’ll just remember later.

well, let´s take out of the equation that Anet at some point apparently confirmed the inspiration for the character… you know, an actress you see today would have been younger in 1986. Just saying.

Jora looks like who?

circuitnerd.5863

well, let´s take out of the equation that Anet at some point apparently confirmed the inspiration for the character… you know, an actress you see today would have been younger in 1986. Just saying.

yea cept ive never seen that actress or heard of her before. jennifer lawrence is more along the lines i think i was thinking of?

Certified Gameaholic

Jora looks like who?

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

yea cept ive never seen that actress or heard of her before. jennifer lawrence is more along the lines i think i was thinking of?

I can understand that. Darryl Hannah hasn’t done much lately so she’s really only remember by us older folks. The stuff she HAS done back in the day is very memorable to us older folks (Blade Runner, Splash, Clan of the Cave Bear, etc.).

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.