Jumping Puzzle Completion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: lovi.3158

lovi.3158

Hey there!

I have a question about the completion of all the Jumping Puzzles in GW2. The thing is that I want to complete all of them to get Mastery Points, quick and fun way of doing it!

I’ve bumped into a problem thought, the Mistwrought Vault is 3 separate achievements, as you all know because of the 3 different Borderlands. I have 2 of them but I’m missing Emerald Sanctum. This is of course an essential part of the completion, needless to say I can’t get it because of the change of maps in WvWvW.

Finally, to my superfun question! How can I fix this? Is the Completion still valid if I get all Achievements except this one? And if not, why don’t they move the Achievement to the History-tab? This is bugging me like hell, I look forward and hoping for a pleasant answer!

Cheers!

Posted by: OtterPaws.2036

OtterPaws.2036

The borderlands are supposed to be on a rotation, so you can get the achievement if/when it ever comes back

~Hart Warband~
Levi Ironhart, Cassandra Irehart, Lucio Trothart
Discord Gearhart, Naevius Soulhart, Frisk Softhart

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

I expect Anet to move that achievement to Historic section before they bring back any of those old BL maps.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Only two Jumping Puzzles award a Mastery Point, that I know of:

‘Hidden Garden’ and ‘Retrospective Runaround’.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery_point_unlocks

I don’t believe there is even an Achievement for doing all the Jumping Puzzles. Perhaps you are confusing ‘Dive Master’ with this activity for being able to acquire a Mastery Point.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Explorer

Good luck.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

How can I fix this?

You can’t. The sanctum achievements aren’t currently possible and won’t be for the foreseeable future.

Is the Completion still valid if I get all Achievements except this one?

There is no specific achievement nor mastery for completing all JPs in the game. (Some JPs aren’t even on the achievement list, depending on what you call a ‘jumping puzzle’.)

And if not, why don’t they move the Achievement to the History-tab?

Good question. Probably due to ANet Consistency™

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

The jumping puzzles in the old WvW borderlands maps don’t award any mastery points, so you don’t have to worry about missing any. You can check the achievements yourself in the achievement panel. Achievements that award a Tyria mastery point have a red star like symbol as part of the reward for completing it, and a green star like symbol for HoT mastery points.

There’s something charming about rangers.