Just Bought The Ninja Suit

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Humor.5763

Humor.5763

Hello all,

So, I’ve pretty well got bored with every other Mmorpg out there, new, and old. So, decided I would just hop back on GW 2 considering I’ve already bought the game when it first launched, and such.

So, one of the things that really killed GW 2 for me before, was NCsoft’s idea to limit accounts to Credit Cards, I come back, and to my surprise, I’m able to use the different emails associated with my Credit Card to “finally” purchase stuff from the Gem Shop, which I had intended to do so from the very beginning, but couldn’t. Good thing to come back to.

Now, all that pointless blabber aside. I just purchased the Ninja suit from the Gem Shop, also another little surprise was figuring out soon after, all of my characters could use it. Now my question is, why can’t I hide the mask on this suit? Not that it’s terrible or anything, but I find it a bit odd, how I created a new character, and in the cutscene’s, the mask is hidden, or just not on period. Why is there no option to hide this on the actual suit? I get that helmets and such aren’t shown in cutscenes, but usually (to my knowledge) you’re able to hide your helmet period, why can I not do the same now? I don’t much care for the mask rather than my characters actual facial appearance, and looks. I’d like the option to “hide” the mask.

Like God…
Only Better…

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Try hiding your helmet (uncheck the checkbox). It should carry over to the costume. At least that’s how other costumes behave.

Posted by: Mizukiaki.8590

Mizukiaki.8590

Try hiding your helmet (uncheck the checkbox). It should carry over to the costume. At least that’s how other costumes behave.

Yes it still works by unchecking the head option then switching back to wardrobe.

Great games come and go, but the Awesome games are endless!!
Matron Kaldona Kye, Mesmer GW since launch.
Matron Kaldona Kye, Sylvari Chronomancer GW2 since closed Beta.

Posted by: Humor.5763

Humor.5763

Ok, thanks guys. Appreciate it

Like God…
Only Better…

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

better question would be: why is the female version so different from the male one….no hood, and massive stupid kitten bow.

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

better question would be: why is the female version so different from the male one….no hood, and massive stupid kitten bow.

Because traditionally womens clothing is different from mens anywhere.
If Anet made them look the same- which i wouldn’t argue, I want to look like Scorpion or Subzero on my female too- but people would complain about no diversity.

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I’m just annoyed people are buying outfits at all, when those assets could have been built as armor pieces so they work with other gear choices in a mix-&-match fashion.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

How about we not hijack someone else’s thread to inject your relatively disagreed with opinion from your topic.

Posted by: Ronah Lynda.2496

Ronah Lynda.2496

I’m just annoyed people are buying outfits at all, when those assets could have been built as armor pieces so they work with other gear choices in a mix-&-match fashion.

and use transmutation charges for all characters they fit? no thank you. One purchase for all is better then mixing them with gems all the time

Posted by: viennapleads.1784

viennapleads.1784

I can agree with this. I bought the Ancestral outfit for the pants, and the pants alone, not knowing that I had to use the whole outfit at once. I thought they were just more armor skins. If I had known, I wouldn’t have bought it.