Just got Trolled hard Can't report properly.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Doobiefog.8347

Doobiefog.8347

I recently joined a dungeon group for cm exp and all was going well. With final boss at 1% hp I get kicked from the group and the 3 members from the same guild on dragonbrand are claiming to the 4th (nondb) that I raged. I PM one of 3 and he exclaims he’s a noob and hit the wrong button at the exact right time. The report feature is limited to only 5 generalized offenses and I simply cannot let this go so easily. A waste of a good hour me and the non DB 4th member carrying the other 3 through the dungeon like dead weight. Then get booted for my hard work. WTF

Add more options or text field so I can report properly. As of now these 3 motherkittening kitten kitteners will go free.

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

Straight from their knowledge base!

If you encounter a player who you believe violates our guidelines with inappropriate actions, vulgar language, offensive character or guild names, advertising of cheats or exploits, or any other breaches of our User Agreement or Rules of Conduct, we’d like to know about it. Please use our online help tool’s Ask a Question tab at the top of this page to inform us of the violation.

Here are some examples of violation details that you should send in your report:

The name of the character being reported
The name of the character you were playing at the time of the encounter
The time and date of the incident (with time zone)
A description of the offending action, dialogue, or name
Screenshot(s) of the incident (please ensure any screenshots are in JPEG/.jpg or GIF/.gif format and under 2 megabytes total in size before you attach them to your message)
Any other details that you feel are relevant

We will use the information you have provided to investigate whether a violation of the rules has occurred. If we do find any rules have been broken, we will take action.

https://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/ask/

Posted by: Rainzar.6905

Rainzar.6905

stupid pugs strike again, thanks anet. /thumbs up

when the group system allows this to happen, its completely the dev’s fault for making it so easy to abuse.

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Just a note.

Everyone in the group (Yourself included) lists as the server of the player that started the dungeon.

So it’s not necessarily true that the person/persons who booted you were from Dragonbrand.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Posted by: Ansultares.1567

Ansultares.1567

Be smart and start the instance next time.

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

If you ever join a group with multiple people from the same guild be sure YOU start the instance, that way if they kick you the dungeon resets.

It is unfortunate that Anet can’t/won’t fix the kick feature but until then that is the only work around.