Just lost interest in the game again ..

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lord of Rings.5371

Lord of Rings.5371

Just could not schedule life around this game. Tried several times to unlock new traits, but could not make it to the events on time. Nothing is fun in the game after latest update. There are just so many better things to do than playing a game that is not fun any more.

How long will this break from the game be? Just a week, a month, 3 months, a year or more ?

Fire Water Air
FA

Posted by: Araziel.7201

Araziel.7201

Do yourself a favor and buy an ArcheAge founder pack when they put them out. This game will fade from your mind in a hurry. I was blown away!

Posted by: EasleyThames.4396

EasleyThames.4396

You can buy the new traits for gold + skill points. No need to do the events.

I actually liked seeing people active in large numbers again. I don’t think it’s such a bad thing to have to earn GM traits.

If anything, way too much in this game is handed to us automatically.

Oh and as for the other game mentioned, it looks great but very different from GW2. I don’t know if one directly replaces the other. One is very sand-box-ish and open world, while one is very theme park.

Lord of Rings.5371

Do yourself a favor and buy an ArcheAge founder pack when they put them out. This game will fade from your mind in a hurry. I was blown away!

Thanks. The “E3 2013 – ARCHEAGE Press Gameplay Demo” is very persuasive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHBtPEnhqWA&feature=player_embedded

Fire Water Air
FA

Posted by: viralthefrog.6130

viralthefrog.6130

If there’s better things to do than play a game that isn’t fun anymore, you would think there would also be better things to do other than complain about a game you don’t think is fun anymore.

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

This has nothing to do with anything other then to promote another game ntirely. Totlly off topic.

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

30 seconds in and she starts talking about killing your fellow players, with details a few seconds further. Yuck.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Posted by: Araziel.7201

Araziel.7201

You’re welcome. That video is almost a year old. You should check out some newer info. If you don’t want to commit to a founder pack you should at least register for the beta. I’m in alpha now.

The game is picking up major steam 7k viewers on Twitch now while still in alpha. Good news is it will be f2p with subscriber perks. I imagine it is going to lay this game to waste when people actually try it and see how much there is to do.

Lord of Rings.5371

Thanks again for the alpha channels on Twitch. Signed up for beta.

Fire Water Air
FA

Posted by: Star Ace.5207

Star Ace.5207

Why is this thread alive? As the Skritt would say: “Quick, kill it!”

Posted by: Dark Catalyst.1028

Dark Catalyst.1028

Yup, there are plenty of better things on the horizon. ANet had 18 months to fix things after adding the ascended nonsense. Instead, they made it worse and worse and worse.

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

Seriously opening threads to blatantly advertise for other games on official forums…

Come on, now.

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

You’re welcome. That video is almost a year old. You should check out some newer info. If you don’t want to commit to a founder pack you should at least register for the beta. I’m in alpha now.

The game is picking up major steam 7k viewers on Twitch now while still in alpha. Good news is it will be f2p with subscriber perks. I imagine it is going to lay this game to waste when people actually try it and see how much there is to do.

Archeage world is boring, fight are uninteresting, fetch quest, they have nice features but the core system are boring, I’m not saying GW2 is perfect but at least they make the core system more interesting. I`m giving props to FFXIV for add’ing dynamic events, they know it’s the way to go. Also about the viewers, it’s mostly because some huge Twitch streamer are streaming Archeage, they would get the same views playing minecraft, along with the fact that there isn’t a lot of streamers able to play archeage.

Posted by: Fredgerd.3204

Fredgerd.3204

Just could not schedule life around this game.

Why are you playing an MMO? This is not a genre for 40 year old women who want something to do while waiting at the hair dressers. Have you looked into candy crush?

Posted by: Moderator.6840

Moderator.6840

Hi everyone,

Since this thread doesn’t offer a constructive debate, we’ll now close it. Please remember that every feedback is welcomed on our forum as long as it is written in a polite and constructive way.

For more information about how to give a good feedback, please follow this link.

Thank you for your understanding.