Just saying...

Just saying...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Eight Samurai.6840

Eight Samurai.6840

Funny how there was so much rage on the forums about the Aviator arm thing during April Fools in game and on the forums, and now when I bought the box on the gem store, everyone seems to be loving it.

Just saying...

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

People will be outraged for the sake of outrage, because it gives them a reason to feel like they’re better than their peers. The Internet is truly an anthropologist’s playground.

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

Just saying...

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Plane crash is too old now. Cool kids looking for something else to be offended by.

Just saying...

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

I’ll defend the other side, even though I loved this April Fool’s.
The thing is, now only the players that want to see it will use the box and will enjoy it, the few loud people that doesn’t like will just ignore the box and say nothing more, back in the April 1st the players that didn’t like it was forced to have it.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Just saying...

Posted by: Eight Samurai.6840

Eight Samurai.6840

I love it haha. Though, I do wish that the box worked like the bobblehead lab where if you use it, you see everyone change. With this box you only see yourself change and can’t tell if anyone else has used it.

Just saying...

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

well cause now you can controll when you want to goof arround

Just saying...

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Funny how there was so much rage on the forums about the Aviator arm thing during April Fools in game and on the forums, and now when I bought the box on the gem store, everyone seems to be loving it.

That’s not my experience:

• The rage (on the forums & in-game) about April Fool’s was from people forced to participate.
  • The praise (on the forums and in-game) about the Box o’ Caps comes from those who loved the April Fool’s (and/or didn’t get a chance to play on the 1st).

This is an example of how vast and diverse the community is, not of any sort of irony.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”