Just some little things about crafting

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Raven.1524

Raven.1524

Is there a way to unlearn or to make a crafting ability not to be shown on the character selection screen? Sometimes I have alternative toons with lvl 1 crafting and It would e nice to be able to see the level or to simply unlearn it so I don’t have to be remembering which one has the maxed out crafting level.

It’s not a game changing thing but just a simple thing I was wondering if someone else was bothered by it.

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

Absolutely agree ~ on my other account … back in the day crafting was a tool for powerleveling alts – so looking at the character select screen and seeing everyone with almost all crafting, but only caring which one can say make the ascended items or the clay pot etc – I would love to see the crafting level next to the name – or remove it all together

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

So most of my crafting is on my mesmer, with a couple on others here and there.

I accidently thought weaponcraft was on her, turns out, NOPE. So now I have a level 1 like you mentioned.

If I could remove it from the list, I so would.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

How about just coloring the icons using the same basic scheme we recognize from loot rarity?

Novice – Grey
Initiate – White
Apprentice – Blue
Journeyman – Green
Adept – Yellow
Master – Gold
Grandmaster – Pink

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

https://gw2efficiency.com/account/characters Dump an API and it’ll give you a list of each character’s craft levels.