Just wanted to apologize to a lot of people.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lyantez.9205

Lyantez.9205

It appears someone was on my computer last night and said a bunch of mean nasty things on the forums and to some poeple in game. I dont know who you are but I just wanted to put out an apology. The post that this person left on the forums, has been deleted so I have no idea what it said. This is a great game, and has a good community. It sucks to have someone mess with your account like this. This is actually the first time I have posted anything on the forums in this game. Not sure that i posted it in the right spot.

Lye

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

You should be more worried about who you are allowing to access your account than apologizing.

The Burninator

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Ack! Someone compromised your forum log-in 5 months ago, as well!

You might consider changing your password and un-ticking ‘Save Password’ for the game and the forums.

Good luck.

Posted by: EvilTwin.4125

EvilTwin.4125

That reeks. I think you put this in a good place, hopefully anyone who needs to will see it.

Posted by: Zedek.8932

Zedek.8932

The deleted message is in your inbox.

Zedexx, sly Asura Thief/Assassin
and politically highly incorrect. (#Asuracist)
“We [Asura] are the concentrated magnificence!”

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

You might want to better secure your computer if that is the case. Because if someone is in your house and ends up cheating on your account that you get banned, that would be your own fault.

You can even set your computer to lock if you don’t want to turn it off and set a better password.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

It doesn’t sound safe to let people sneak around your house and get on your computer. They could also do other untrustworthy things. My advice is to only let people you trust into your house.

Posted by: BunjiKugashira.9754

BunjiKugashira.9754

You could register a second windows user for parties. I understand that laptops often get used as music players and everyone and their dog get’s access to them. Just create a second user that doesn’t have your passwords stored in his browser and you’re good.

Shana Flamewielder
Sylvari Elementalist of [SFF]
Abaddons Maul

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

I understand that laptops often get used as music players and everyone and their dog get’s access to them.

Dogs cant stop themselves from looking extremely guilty when they have done something.

I would sooner look to the cat, especially if it’s just nonchalantly walking around.

They will steal your account login as soon as you turn your back to them.