Just...wow....

Just...wow....

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

Anet posted on reddit that they will offer a HoT upgrade for players who just bought the base game. I don’t know what the parameters on those orders are, but it’s something they are doing.

So the longer you have played, the worse deal you get? Sounds about right along the lines with how cell phone /cable satellite companies treat their old customers, new customers always get the best deals. Only problem is, it’s not like you can leave gw2 and then come back. xD This is a news worthy debacle.

Yeah man. kitten , I mean, forget all about those LS episodes and other free kitten they did during the game’s 3 year lifespan that new players will NEVER experience right (unless they pay 200+ gems and even then, it’s not complete).

ohhh….so this $50 tag is paying for the stuff we got for free then? So then…it wasn’t free after all?

It’s paying for expansion no? The free stuff was free yeah?

Just...wow....

Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

Anet posted on reddit that they will offer a HoT upgrade for players who just bought the base game. I don’t know what the parameters on those orders are, but it’s something they are doing.

They’ll have to offer that deal to every single person who bought the game after HoT was announced then – because that’s when they made the claims about the base game and needing it for HoT.

And then today, tried to change the FAQ without any of us noticing. Scummy move.

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$

Just...wow....

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

They’ll have to offer that deal to every single person who bought the game after HoT was announced then – because that’s when they made the claims about the base game and needing it for HoT.

And then today, tried to change the FAQ without any of us noticing. Scummy move.

I’d imagine it would be a case by case basis. Like if you bought the game in February and made a couple of 80 characters and gotten some exotics, they’d probably disallow the refund.

Just...wow....

Posted by: Chyanne Waters.8719

Chyanne Waters.8719

I do not know about everyone here but if you think about it you have played this game for near three years. Yes anyone who gets HoT gets the core game included.
So some people call fail on that. Others who will be new to the game will be happy with that. Again Anet breaks the mold of MMO’s by doing this.

You are technically getting GW2 the expansion with all the bells and whistles and $50 in gems for $100 after u take out the gems the cost of it would be $50

Just...wow....

Posted by: grayskull.2367

grayskull.2367

god kitten entitled gamers get a dam job, you get the base game for free the xpac is $50 deal with it or i don’t know don’t play it we will not miss you whinnying.

Just...wow....

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

god kitten entitled gamers get a dam job, you get the base game for free the xpac is $50 deal with it or i don’t know don’t play it we will not miss you whinnying.

A fool and his money are soon parted…

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

Just...wow....

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

The funny thing is, people that do have jobs are more cautious with their money, because they earned it, unless you’re one of those people who don’t know how to manage a budget.