KAISER SNAKE in SAB?! (how to get there)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

You get a Glorious Chest and tons of green baubles, but no heart vessel. Level ends and you go to the cart minigame

Requirements: Glove of Wisdom, Lots of potions

How to get there:

- Go to World 1 Zone 3
- Jump on the mushroom at the beginning, and go into the hollow log
- Climb the hollow log
- Once on the hollow log go left onto the small wooden log that’s lying on the platform
- Hug the walls and there should be a flytrap – jump from the flytrap onto the platform (fairly hard jump)

This path normally leads to a digspot, right? This time we’ll make a detour. Throw bombs on the platform after the flytrap (not the one with the digspot) and hole will pop up.

- Use Glove of Wisdom to push the block in the hole back
- Climb the cliff and launch yourself from the catapult
- Climb the branch and jump onto the cliff where you can see acid

Now for the hard part. This acid path is tricky as it has a hidden jump. Constantly hop as you’re going through the maze so you don’t get as many poison ticks. At the end of the path you’ll hit a dead end but before that there is a hidden RAISED platform. You have to notice when your player rises slightly above the acid.

- When at the highest point, jump onto the platform at the very end of the path.
- From the platform, jump onto the acid current and keep hopping.
- DO NOT go into the maze as it is a trick. From the current, jump onto a platform on the opposite side of where you are (into the path area).
- Carefully climb the rocks.

From here you are now on top of the path borders. Run to the wall facing the Queen Bee Dog maze and clinb the protruding platforms. Migrate over to the acid maze area as you’re climbing the platforms (leftward).

- You should be able to find some platforms that lead you on top of the maze border. It may be tough to see because of the dark green atmosphere.

- While running along the border, go to the opposite side from the bee dog maze, and you should see a 1-Up. There is also an area near the 1-Up which has tiny fragments. This is a digspot worth 50 Baubles.

- There will be 6 snakes in the acid lake. Don’t kill them yet!
- You have to go all the way around the area’s borders and hop onto the saturated green blocks in the lake center. Jump on all of them.
- The snakes will become paralyzed. Play this song on the flute afterwards:

“123123”

- A “secret” tune will chime.
- The snakes will resume moving
- Kill the snakes

After killing the snakes, Kaiser Snake will spawn. Although you have a ton of borders, the blocks in the middle will disappear rather quickly so you have to move fast.

- Kaiser shoots homing missiles. Use border walls to your advantage. The charge between missiles is 10 seconds.
- Occasionally he hides his tail (weak spot) and makes the area poisonous and you have to migrate to the highest border rocks. Kaiser Snake will have his head up while this is occurring. When his head drops go back closer to him.
- It is strongly recommended to spam bombs to kill him. This is an aiming game as only the tip of his tail can be harmed.

When the snake dies the victory theme plays and the acid drains away revealing a chest containing a glorious chest and green baubles.

Enjoy and good luck! =)
I found this by myself so I can only credit myself ;p

Also VERY sorry for no images. I screened like 3 but said “I’ll just type it and have people make vids of it”

(edited by Abelisk.4527)

Posted by: Setz.9675

Setz.9675

Wonder how many dense people will actually do this.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Wonder how many dense people will actually do this.

Way to ruin his/her fun dude

Posted by: lopilopi.7382

lopilopi.7382

hey, i got to the room with the snakes but i cannot spawn kaiser ???