Keeper/Zealot Gear

Keeper/Zealot Gear

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

I just bought them. I could have bought 2 precursors for that amount of cash….

Heavy set was ~2300 gold.

also boufght light and medium, light for necro , for fun build and medium cause It might fit druid.

Total 3k gold, or a full legendary.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Keeper/Zealot Gear

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

I think the raider’s ascended box have keeper’s gear

I got a few of it from fractal. I dont’ think the chest or legging drop often though.

(edited by laokoko.7403)

Keeper/Zealot Gear

Posted by: Novuake.2691

Novuake.2691

Doubt it, but I am curious, why would you want it?

Retriever Iiat – Asura Engineer
Private retriever of runaway NPCs
Mistband[MIST] – PVP Training guild EU

Keeper/Zealot Gear

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

also boufght light and medium, light for necro , for fun build and medium cause It might fit druid.

Thank you for your gold.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Keeper/Zealot Gear

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Why u do dis? T_T

Keeper/Zealot Gear

Posted by: IllegalChocolate.6938

IllegalChocolate.6938

I believe he wants it for the power, precision, healing power combo.

I could be mistaken though.

Keeper/Zealot Gear

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

Why use keepers or zealots?

I am just looking around to see if I can find stat combo’s which are not just waiting to be ressed if you miss a dodge, but do not run toughness I love playing zerk, but I also love playing other stats, just to keep things fresh. I post regularly i run both Speedrun Meta and lvl 80 exp, the idea just only being able to run zerk meta day in day out shrivels my brain just thinking about it….. I played since headstart, doing the original beta as well…

I already have al my favorite classes in zerker armor, with asc. zerker trinkets and asc. zerker weapons

“But why get zealots? ":
Cause it synergises with lifesteal/vampiric (necro), can create glass healer with mace and staff (guardian) and works wonders for support ele’s…

Zealots creates a glass necro which can run into enemy WvW zergs and survive being on the spot support.
A healing ele’s will do above average dps and still have huge healing capability. Say 1000+ hp per water auto on staff? Which is splash on hit. It will also buff soothing mist, regen, healing rain and geyser…
Guardian is for fun. I love mace guardian, but it is useless in pve with clerics armor, no crits, no dps due to power being secondary, with mace on keepers you do good dmg. crit ~40-50% and heal like a pro… it synergizes with hsammer leving you a healing, buffing CC-er… even though there are no healers.

But as there is no trinity and there’s no tank or healer, I prefer to stay DPS. Zealot/keepers does that for me, only losing a bit of ferocity.

I also like sinister a lot, and I actually have a full nomads armor as well….

I have ascended heavy Rabid armor and heavy Sinister and I’m working on the light Zealots. I have 14 exotic zerker armors and I am not going to be bothered making a zerker armor at this point, next up will be the heavy zealots .

Also have 3 keeper staffs, a keeper mace, keeper focus, keeper dagger
a wup wup staff,
3 zojja’s staves, zojja GS, mace, axes, several daggers, rifle, longbow
And continuing the list (all ascnededs):
clerics mace, clerics staff, clerics shield,
rabid scepter, torch, staff,
rampager swords,rampagers LB
sinsiter swords, sinister LB ,

~10 sets of ascended zerk trinkets, 1 celestial, 2 clerics, 2 sinister, 2 rabid, 2 rampager and some more… I would like a few sets of keepers trinkets, but I’ll wait until the expansion I guess..

I also use a lot of exotics, as ascnededs are only usefull in WvW and fractals,arah, coe and hotW and 4 regions in the known lands of Tyria….

I guess we will see what is usefull in PvE in the future… I really hope HoT will disrupt present meta, but if not: I have enough other stuff to compensate. Lastly I hope druid will add healing possibilities for ranger…

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.

Keeper/Zealot Gear

Posted by: Novuake.2691

Novuake.2691

I believe he wants it for the power, precision, healing power combo.

I could be mistaken though.

Noooo. Never?

Retriever Iiat – Asura Engineer
Private retriever of runaway NPCs
Mistband[MIST] – PVP Training guild EU

Keeper/Zealot Gear

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

Thank you for your gold.

Flippers make some parts of this game hell and luckily 300 gold went to the tp tax and not to you. It’s not like I care about the gold, or care about you buying your legendary, I just think these recipes should have stayed the 20-50 gold…which they were before flip, and I hope they’ll be standard content one day an you loose you xk investment.