Kick on Fractals.

Kick on Fractals.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zygomaticus.7469

Zygomaticus.7469

So we were doing really fine on scale 29.. not much, smooth flow running with pugs.

2nd frac.. half way… BOOM

kicked for no reason…

i pm one of my party. someone kicked me to let another person join from his guild or probably his friend.

time wasted….

soooo what? everytime we pug we have a little devil in our back saying you will be kicked when the dungeon/fractal is about to be finished?

yeah yeah play with my guildies or friends? not all wants to do what you want to do.. so you have no choice sometimes but to pug.. this is so frustrating….

Would it be cool to live forever?

(edited by Zygomaticus.7469)

Kick on Fractals.

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

If they do it continually they can be banned for it, so I would send a ticket to have them investigate. Although nothing will probably happen because it’s a first time offense most likely.

On the bright side, nothing is really rewarding with fractals to begin with so being kicked at the last second wouldn’t make a much difference sadly.

Kick on Fractals.

Zygomaticus.7469

still it’s time wasted. T_T

Kick on Fractals.

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

I’ve come to not be particularly attached to finishing Fractal runs. Most of the time I do, but if my party is so incapable that it’s obviously going to be a very long and frustrating experience, I’ll usually leave. Yeah, that time was completely wasted, and on weekdays I don’t usually have time to do more than 1 per day, but as Chase said, Fractal rewards are pretty bad as it is, so it’s not likely you were even going to get anything good.

Still, sucks that you were kicked. I would definitely be upset if that happened to me, and I am now starting to be more wary of Fractal parties that have multiple players in the same guild.

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

Kick on Fractals.

Zygomaticus.7469

with work on weekdays, i’ve got to make the best of the time on weekends. so yeah i’m pretty kittened.

that’s probably it. if i see pugs with 2 person on the same guild. i’ll auto leave.. sigh…

Kick on Fractals.

Posted by: Shalloe.4867

Shalloe.4867

I was threaten with a kick the other day by some guy with his guildie because he wanted me to give him a frost bow all the time on my ele so I did but then he started on the Mesmer going on about time warp and ended up kicking him and apparently added him to a “blacklist” lol. I re-invited the Mesmer and we kicked both the guildies from the party so yeah im probably on his blacklist too but I would of loved to of seen his face and reaction when they got kicked.

Kick on Fractals.

Zygomaticus.7469

I was threaten with a kick the other day by some guy with his guildie because he wanted me to give him a frost bow all the time on my ele so I did but then he started on the Mesmer going on about time warp and ended up kicking him and apparently added him to a “blacklist” lol. I re-invited the Mesmer and we kicked both the guildies from the party so yeah im probably on his blacklist too but I would of loved to of seen his face and reaction when they got kicked.

They think they are God when there are 2 of them.