Kick out from last boss

Kick out from last boss

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Pine.8129

Pine.8129

i really dont understand y they can still kick people from last boss even though we were still in combat. and they send me tell me we kick you out because we need one friend in and get daily, thats kitten stupid!

Attachments:

Kick out from last boss

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

With evidence you should report them to Anet…they should get a ban for doing something like that.

Kick out from last boss

Pine.8129

With evidence you should report them to Anet…they should get a ban for doing something like that.

will Anet ban them because this things?

Kick out from last boss

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

A year and a bit on and it’s still possible to do this crap, Anet stop doing living story kitten until you fix this holy kitten

Kick out from last boss

Posted by: Yenn.9185

Yenn.9185

Are you sure Anet ban this kind of things? I’m not talking about the obvious, I mean have they banned anyone for this? I’m really pessimistic because otherwise they would have made a statement about this (unless I miss it). So far they’ve ignored this problem imo.

Kick out from last boss

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I’m pretty sure that Anet would ban if you have evidence that you were kicked at the last boss just to let a guildie in. That’s harrassment or at least griefing.

Kick out from last boss

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Idiots, not only do they do this sort of thing but they then go and boast about it to the victim to troll them.

Send that pic in with a support and I can say that in the LEAST they should monitor this guy when it comes to partying to see if this thing happens on a regular basis.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Kick out from last boss

Posted by: Skan.5301

Skan.5301

It doesn’t help that party chat goes away once you get kicked. But since you actually have evidence this time, send in a ticket to ANet. At the very least, that guy that PM’d you would get banned for verbal abuse. Because that’s what he’s doing there. It doesn’t hurt to send in a ticket, though since it only cost you a few minutes of writing it up.

“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.”
– Euripides

Kick out from last boss

Pine.8129

I’m pretty sure that Anet would ban if you have evidence that you were kicked at the last boss just to let a guildie in. That’s harrassment or at least griefing.

hope the chat history could be enough….

Kick out from last boss

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Didn’t help you were insulting him with every second word and posting his name on the forums though.

Kick out from last boss

Pine.8129

Didn’t help you were insulting him with every second word and posting his name on the forums though.

nia thanks guys, with your support i feel better now. : )

Kick out from last boss

Pine.8129

It doesn’t help that party chat goes away once you get kicked. But since you actually have evidence this time, send in a ticket to ANet. At the very least, that guy that PM’d you would get banned for verbal abuse. Because that’s what he’s doing there. It doesn’t hurt to send in a ticket, though since it only cost you a few minutes of writing it up.

yea i did write a ticket, thanks for your tips

Kick out from last boss

Posted by: AtoBoss.2906

AtoBoss.2906

Please please write up a proper ticket and report this. Reading this makes me so fuqing kitten ed – Look how the dude types. It’s plain mean and evil, wonder how he’s really like irl… We need inbreeds like Darker than black eliminated from game

Holycowow

Kick out from last boss

Posted by: Septemptus.7164

Septemptus.7164

It would just mean that people will be more secret about it.
It happened to me like 2 months ago in fractals and I’m pretty sure ANet didn’t do a thing about it.

Proposition.
1: I think there should be a change in the mechanic like: after each 10min you would need 1 more person to agree on kick.
2: There should be a way to permanent disagree on kick not only the kittenist button so I kicked it by mistake in the fight some time before on one player :/.

Kick out from last boss

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

The only thing that will be done here is OP getting an infraction for “character assassination”.