Kicked, got some sense knocked into me

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Noob question: when doing the Mai Trin fractal I’m hit with agony before the fight even starts and I think the same happens in any other fractal- it seems as if agony is randomly applied – so how do I dodge it?
And if I can’t then there’s nothing one can do except getting “enough” AR.

Enought AR, healing skill.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Agony_Resistance
check out the table

I know, but people in this thread were talking about dodging it and “giving someone one chance to survive without AR” although when I hadn’t had enough AR once I have been insta downed by agony, so that kind of puzzles me.

Final Fractal boss agony (Entering Duo arena, maw contant attacks, may trim enter phase) Yes these are unavoidable, the “dodging” here is to use healing.
Now the first tree bosses fractal agony are inflicted upon damage, that can be dodged(albeit a lot of training may be required).

You still need AR to survive. If your AR is too low, no matter how good heal skills you have or how good a player you are, you will die instantly. There is NO way to dodge the agony if you have very low AR at higher levels, you are just dead with 1 tick and there is no time to use any kind of heal.

Only heal good enough to prevent the wipe, is using 3 Guardians with the Tome Heal and time it perfectly

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

You still need AR to survive. If your AR is too low, no matter how good heal skills you have or how good a player you are, you will die instantly. There is NO way to dodge the agony if you have very low AR at higher levels, you are just dead with 1 tick and there is no time to use any kind of heal.

Only heal good enough to prevent the wipe, is using 3 Guardians with the Tome Heal and time it perfectly

all agony is healable and dodgeable (except for the one enforced by instabilities and entering the last boss), that’s how people got to level 80 when they were clearly not meant to in the first place.

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

all agony is healable and dodgeable (except for the one enforced by instabilities and entering the last boss), that’s how people got to level 80 when they were clearly not meant to in the first place.

People got to 80 before the agony was applied at the start of a fight. At the beginning there was no unavoidable agony when entering a boss area, only when you killed the tentacles of the Maw, you can heal that with 3 Guardians (or 2) using the Tome Heal.

Then, once the unavoidable agony was added, others got to 80 by playing odd numbered fractals started by those who already had 80 as odd numbered fractals didn’t have a boss level. Only boss fractals have unavoidable agony at the start of the fight, so using even numbers you could get to 80 with some effort.

But that was then. Now they changed how agony works and without AR you are killed instantly, there is no time to even use the healing skills anymore.

Try going to a level 50 fractal, remove your AR gear before you fight the boss and try to “heal” the unavoidable agony. You can’t do it anymore.

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

At 30+ with 20AR you cannot survive a boss. Minimum AR to survive level 30 is 30, but you will still die if the boss stacks more than one agony on you. You need 40AR to not care about agony anymore at 30+ (until 40)

Thank you, but I did survive as the agony isn’t applied constantly so I made it. And I did that fractal because my friends wanted to run it and they knew about my AR but it didn’t matter (to them) – I have been downed 3 times and that was it – still a successful run.

Mirta.5029

People got to 80 before the agony was applied at the start of a fight. At the beginning there was no unavoidable agony when entering a boss area, only when you killed the tentacles of the Maw, you can heal that with 3 Guardians (or 2) using the Tome Heal.

Then, once the unavoidable agony was added, others got to 80 by playing odd numbered fractals started by those who already had 80 as odd numbered fractals didn’t have a boss level. Only boss fractals have unavoidable agony at the start of the fight, so using even numbers you could get to 80 with some effort.

But that was then. Now they changed how agony works and without AR you are killed instantly, there is no time to even use the healing skills anymore.

Try going to a level 50 fractal, remove your AR gear before you fight the boss and try to “heal” the unavoidable agony. You can’t do it anymore.

I think that you missed this part entirely:

(except for the one enforced by instabilities and entering the last boss)

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

they patched a lot of those, and then people were only able to get high by hanging with people who were already 80, and doing odd fractals which didnt have bosses. Things changed.

Posted by: Bernie.8674

Bernie.8674

So, give thanks to a group of players with a crappy attitude for losing a support player. Guess it’s back to my Warrior where all I care about is swinging my sword.

This isn’t the game for that. The way this game is designed, everyone in the party is a support, control, and DPS player in one. Making a conscious effort to emphasize support is wasted because everyone already does that for themselves. I recommend that you view this video, titled Editorial: The Guild Wars 2 Trinity and Combat System — Damage, Support, Control. It’ll help you understand why this isn’t the game for players who prefer support-only roles.

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Let me get this straight, you have decided to give up on a character you enjoy playing because one bad pug couldn’t handle the molten duo?

Exactly why Zerker is harming this title. It’s no different than any other title out there that’s ever tried to make it all about the deeps. Historically it’s the same, they try to destroy the fundamentals of a good group and make people all glass cannons which then sets up a community that eats itself whole because these glass cannons essentially croak when touched one time by bosses unless of course there’s imbalance with health between classes which pretty much is how this title is setup from the start.

I feel sorry for people here who think that this is superior gameplay when all it is is a bunch of people running around in tissue paper protections trying to burst the enemy down as quickly as possible in PVE. It’s the equivalent of superman with all of his powers intact accept for his invulnerability being swatted away and instakilled by a giant enemy of some kind because he didn’t think about what he was doing beforehand.

If we were to use the military as an example, teams don’t survive because they try to be gung ho about killing the enemy before anyone else they also don’t survive by trying to be timid about supporting their fellow team members in battle situations, they survive by supporting one another and the person who’s the medic has to stop and stabilize the wounded to keep the team going otherwise they won’t survive. No wars have ever been won simply by more firepower.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

(edited by tigirius.9014)

Posted by: punkinkatt.4823

punkinkatt.4823

I main a Warrior. I have a certain attachment to him as he was my first character, but I also have 8 other lvl 80s. Now, I also like to support players and love seeing the shields and green numbers when I play my Guardian, especially when I see players on the brink of death and I’m able to save them.

So that’s why today, it’s gonna be hard for me to say goodbye to the Guardian, at least for now. Fractals can take upwards of an hour, hour and a half, which makes getting the Relic rewards at the end pretty important to someone who works more than a full time job and is trying to finish up his degree. Now I know my fights, and I may not have agony resistance, but I know how to survive it and/or avoid it in the 10-19 tier. Me being traited for support, I’m often the only one that stays at full health an entire fight.

But when a group decides it’s best to stack on the last boss of the fractal and eat his stomps while expecting me to throw a Reflecting Wall when we first enter to protect us from the fire from the other boss, there’s not much I can do to survive as I’m not able to heal myself at that critical moment. The first attempt, before they asked me to do that, went okay. We lost most of the party early so I died so we could restart the fight. We wiped a few more times because of various reasons like someone running in early, but long story short, I was kicked because I kept dying while trying to support them instead of helping myself.

So, give thanks to a group of players with a crappy attitude for losing a support player. Guess it’s back to my Warrior where all I care about is swinging my sword.

Everything in this game is zerg. Go in, zerg it to death, get out. There are no strategies or support rolls… just zerg, zerg, zerg. A lack of strategies, other than zerging, leads me to believe no one in this game knows anything about strategies or support rolls. Which is one of, at least, half a dozen reasons I prefer to play solo. I stay away from pvp, wvw, and any content not meant to be solo’d. It gets tedious and boring to always zerg everything instead of using the brains that we were supposed to be born with.

I am so sorry this happened to you. Having been there, done that, I fully empathize with you.

Xev Munroe, Human Ranger: “I love my menagerie
of animals. I love them more than I do most
people. Even solo, I am never alone!”

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Everything in this game is zerg. Go in, zerg it to death, get out. There are no strategies or support rolls… just zerg, zerg, zerg. A lack of strategies, other than zerging, leads me to believe no one in this game knows anything about strategies or support rolls. Which is one of, at least, half a dozen reasons I prefer to play solo. I stay away from pvp, wvw, and any content not meant to be solo’d. It gets tedious and boring to always zerg everything instead of using the brains that we were supposed to be born with.

I am so sorry this happened to you. Having been there, done that, I fully empathize with you.

Sure, especially fractals and dungeons (the topic of this thread) are pure zerg!
And you can always solo pve and wvw, pvp not so much but also possible for a bit at least – you just think that everything in this game is “zerg”, I don’t blame you, a lot of people do.

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

I’m a Knight’s/Clerics Guardian and really, all I have to say is stop making us look bad. Get your AR and suck it up. You have to play the role you cast yourself into. If your group wants to melee DPS down the boss bring what is required to get it done. I do Fracs all the way to 50 almost every day on my guardian. You can say goodbye, I say good riddance. If you are going into an encounter ill-prepared yourself how can you expect your team to be? Trait properly so your wall last’s long enough to reduce the fire, make sure you’re not using Empower and overwriting might stack duration, bring your greatsword, and your sword/focus. Also make certain that instead of using your shouts to remove the condis, use the Virtue Trait that clears condi so you can put more useful traits like one that gives aegis. IF you are going to play the support role remember its about supporting others not yourself. Also you should always run shelter in Molten Boss.

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

I assume you are talking about Legendary Imbued Shaman ? On that fight you want to stay on max range 1200 until he spawn adds.
Then you watch what direction the boss is going you put you’re shield of avenger there.
First get down the shield stacks on the boss.
Then you put you’re wall of reflection up and pull adds there with binding blade and try to kill them as fast as possible. The faster you kill them the easier and repeat.
Its good to trait for support but gear for dps.
Throw some valkyrie in there if its hard with low hp.
Good luck.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

I assume you are talking about Legendary Imbued Shaman ? On that fight you want to stay on max range 1200 until he spawn adds.
Then you watch what direction the boss is going you put you’re shield of avenger there.
First get down the shield stacks on the boss.
Then you put you’re wall of reflection up and pull adds there with binding blade and try to kill them as fast as possible. The faster you kill them the easier and repeat.
Its good to trait for support but gear for dps.
Throw some valkyrie in there if its hard with low hp.
Good luck.

No if you read the thread they are talking about the molten facility duo boss fractal mate.

Posted by: LucosTheDutch.4819

LucosTheDutch.4819

I’m a Knight’s/Clerics Guardian and really, all I have to say is stop making us look bad. Get your AR and suck it up. You have to play the role you cast yourself into. If your group wants to melee DPS down the boss bring what is required to get it done. I do Fracs all the way to 50 almost every day on my guardian. You can say goodbye, I say good riddance. If you are going into an encounter ill-prepared yourself how can you expect your team to be? Trait properly so your wall last’s long enough to reduce the fire, make sure you’re not using Empower and overwriting might stack duration, bring your greatsword, and your sword/focus. Also make certain that instead of using your shouts to remove the condis, use the Virtue Trait that clears condi so you can put more useful traits like one that gives aegis. IF you are going to play the support role remember its about supporting others not yourself. Also you should always run shelter in Molten Boss.

^
I’d take this guy in a fractal run over the OP anytime any day of the week. I’m all about the meta and making my runs as efficient as possible, so I would obviously prefer you’d run Berserker gear. But if I have to choose between a bad zerker or someone like the person I quoted I’d take him over the bad zerker any time any day of the week.

If you want to be a “support guardian” at the very least know how to actually support your party, like this guy I quoted.

Posted by: ArchieD.6972

ArchieD.6972

Woa, boy. This went on for a while! Let me just clarify a few things:

1) I DO run with zerker gear on my guardian, never said I didn’t!
2) I DO change my weapon sets depending on the fight. I mentioned the staff cause it gives a nice Might buff, heals, and swiftness (WHEN it’s needed.)
3) It WAS understood that the whole party did not have AR.

For those asking for things they said to prove they had a crappy attitude, I haven’t said anything they said cause it sounds childish to repeat it. But if you insist, one instance while doing the last boss in the dredge fractal, the elemental that you have to kite under the lava buckets and dump it on him, they kept attacking from the side when we’d get close to the bucket and pull the boss away from where we needed to chain him to dump the lava on him. After about the third time I finally spoke up and asked them to “Please kite under the bucket” they responded with “kitten” “we know how to play” “^.” So yes, I knew I was not in good company.

I understand people wanting to do things as fast as possible, I do. In that case, a group asking for zerker, I’ll bring my warrior, and we’ll stack and kill stuff fast, and that’ll be that.

That was not this group. They weren’t zerker, at all. On that last boss, I didn’t even know stacking was a strategy people used just because it’s so easy fighting it the normal way. Every group I’ve been in is happy to get that as the last one because it’s short and easy, and not a single one has had a problem with it, until that one.

So yes, you can blame me for not being prepared to do a fight differently than I’ve done it the 20 times before. If I knew from the get go that they were going to do a strategy that would pretty much stack agony on you, I would’ve probably switched characters or not run with them.

I play that character cause I like its style, you can’t fault anyone for playing the way they like to. It’s a game, that’s what it’s meant for. If you’re wanting to be a little elitist and only want people running the meta, that’s your prerogative, but specify beforehand. Hell, people handicap themselves all the time while running content because it’s more of a challenge and is more fun. That’s half the reason I’d run no AR on the 10-19 scale, it makes me pay attention more.

But one last thing. All of you so quick to pass judgement does nothing but reinforce the negativity in the community. I try to stay respectful to everyone, and go out of my way to help others, but it’s disheartening to see such reactions.

10 Level 80s | http://tinyurl.com/oj4e9hr
1900+ Hrs Played | http://tinyurl.com/ppq4ksz
No Precursor | http://tinyurl.com/njgsg3l

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

^
I’d take this guy in a fractal run over the OP anytime any day of the week. I’m all about the meta and making my runs as efficient as possible, so I would obviously prefer you’d run Berserker gear. But if I have to choose between a bad zerker or someone like the person I quoted I’d take him over the bad zerker any time any day of the week.

If you want to be a “support guardian” at the very least know how to actually support your party, like this guy I quoted.

Well, I don’t join Meta Groups with my Cleric’s Guardian so there’s no worry about that. But that is also because I don’t really run speed or efficiency clears, I mostly carry Guildies and/or teach tactics for encounters (As in I teach people how the fights work and what skills to bring to the table for each role in the party, not what gear they wear. Unless they ask about gear i leave that for them to discover their own way) to people who ask me. However, I am firm believer in bringing knowledge to the table. You can run almost any gear (nomad’s is pushing it, imo) and succeed any encounter as long as you know what you’re going. When I do run efficiency runs in my own spare time I run according to what my teammates will synergize with.

Meta Zerker just turns it up and makes it highly efficient, which I understand is fun to some but not all. So that is my due process of why I run what I find to be fun, but still expect people to play the role they bring themselves and know what they are getting into. Also, talking to your team be them pugs or otherwise is always a good idea.

@OP: This sounds less like a build/meta issue and more like a poor communication issue coupled with the fact you guys were trying to do an encounter you weren’t prepared for. Running higher level Fracs when no one has the AR to live if it goes badly is a bad idea. Though in my opinion I think not running AR is stupid and I wouldn’t take someone who doesn’t have at least the basic amount of protection. Agony is not designed to be outsmarted by mechanics. It is designed in a way that you are supposed to have AR. But, that’s just my opinion, now that every set of fractals ends with a boss fight and there is always unavoidable agony on boss encounters.

For the record, don’t run Empower unless you are using it for healing and there is no other might stacking going on. You’er just weakening your entire time by ruining the duration of stacked might.

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

I play that character cause I like its style, you can’t fault anyone for playing the way they like to. It’s a game, that’s what it’s meant for. If you’re wanting to be a little elitist and only want people running the meta, that’s your prerogative, but specify beforehand. Hell, people handicap themselves all the time while running content because it’s more of a challenge and is more fun. That’s half the reason I’d run no AR on the 10-19 scale, it makes me pay attention more.

You’re in a group with random people and you expect them to be understanding for not bringing what’s needed for the fight? If you want to handicap yourself, up the difficulty and play how you want that’s all fine and well, but do it with friends or at least specify it in the LFG.

Now the reason you wiped isn’t entirely your fault, from what I understand from the OP they died from failing to dodge the shockwave (jump) rather than the fire fields. But still, meta or no meta, slot that WoR. If I see a guardian not slotting it at a fight where it’s beneficial to have it, I’d kick instantly. Then again, I’d never pug a guardian…

Posted by: edgarallanpwn.8739

edgarallanpwn.8739

Sure, especially fractals and dungeons (the topic of this thread) are pure zerg!
And you can always solo pve and wvw, pvp not so much but also possible for a bit at least – you just think that everything in this game is “zerg”, I don’t blame you, a lot of people do.

It’s never been JUST zerg, its just that zerg is the MOST EFFICIENT.

Key difference.

Posted by: Alcubierre.7538

Alcubierre.7538

Woa, boy. This went on for a while! Let me just clarify a few things:

1) I DO run with zerker gear on my guardian, never said I didn’t!
2) I DO change my weapon sets depending on the fight. I mentioned the staff cause it gives a nice Might buff, heals, and swiftness (WHEN it’s needed.)
3) It WAS understood that the whole party did not have AR.

For those asking for things they said to prove they had a crappy attitude, I haven’t said anything they said cause it sounds childish to repeat it. But if you insist, one instance while doing the last boss in the dredge fractal, the elemental that you have to kite under the lava buckets and dump it on him, they kept attacking from the side when we’d get close to the bucket and pull the boss away from where we needed to chain him to dump the lava on him. After about the third time I finally spoke up and asked them to “Please kite under the bucket” they responded with “kitten” “we know how to play” “^.” So yes, I knew I was not in good company.

I understand people wanting to do things as fast as possible, I do. In that case, a group asking for zerker, I’ll bring my warrior, and we’ll stack and kill stuff fast, and that’ll be that.

That was not this group. They weren’t zerker, at all. On that last boss, I didn’t even know stacking was a strategy people used just because it’s so easy fighting it the normal way. Every group I’ve been in is happy to get that as the last one because it’s short and easy, and not a single one has had a problem with it, until that one.

So yes, you can blame me for not being prepared to do a fight differently than I’ve done it the 20 times before. If I knew from the get go that they were going to do a strategy that would pretty much stack agony on you, I would’ve probably switched characters or not run with them.

But one last thing. All of you so quick to pass judgement does nothing but reinforce the negativity in the community. I try to stay respectful to everyone, and go out of my way to help others, but it’s disheartening to see such reactions.

If you want to step into a RANDOM group, WITHOUT sufficient AR, DOING A NEW STRAT, don’t get kitten when you can’t adapt to their strategy. There will always be people that will be negative and childish. Don’t let them hamper your play style. Go find a group that would welcome you with open arms.

Also, you are being slightly elitist yourself for constantly posting about how awesome you are without AR in 10-19. Then you bash others that say play the meta, or be a zerker, but yet, here you are complaining about dying over and over because you couldn’t be awesome without AR WHILEE trying a new strat out. So, who is the problem, really..?

(edited by Alcubierre.7538)

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

How was this meme not posted yet…

@OP:

Attachments:

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Posted by: Alcubierre.7538

Alcubierre.7538

@OP:

Funny

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

@OP:

Funny

Thanks, glad you got a chuckle.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Mirta.5029

It’s never been JUST zerg, its just that zerg is the MOST EFFICIENT.

Key difference.

depends with who you’re running with. I would say that a map doing Tequatl a bit late would have a better chance with only half the people required for it, than with 70% of people that refuse to waypoint and just yell “help”.

That’s the same exact reason as to why an organized 5 man can defend a keep in WvW with 6 times bigger attacking force.

Posted by: Unforgiven Azrael.6203

Unforgiven Azrael.6203

…………So yes, you can blame me for not being prepared to do a fight differently than I’ve done it the 20 times before. ………………

If you ran fotm 20 times before, how do you still not have the AT for 10-19s, really not that hard to get

Posted by: MAGpie.7962

MAGpie.7962

I am afraid you were in the wrong, Archie. Not because you were running support, but because you did not have the AR for the fight.

That’s on you, not the group. Its like going into AC with a level 25 and ranting when the group kicks you. There is no difference here. Get your AR to the suitable level where you can actually safely help your group, as appose to chose one: “Die while supporting group, or live and whats group die.”

No, sorry Archie, you compromised your group, but not for the reason you were stating. Don’t blame the meta for this one. Own up to your own mistakes.

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

I’m sorry – from what you posted here : you deserved to be kicked

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

• My daily lvl 50 fractal with the usual group with a zerker guardian takes about 30-40 minutes.
  • My occasional lvl 50 fractal with another group with a healing guardian takes about 40-50 minutes.
  • My random lvl 1-10 fractal with Play-How-I-Wants takes 1 hour+.

Go figure.

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

op, stop using staff at all in dungeons/fractals. there isnt a proper time. you have retreat and warrior banners for swiftness. other people have better might. hammer has ring and is strictly better dps (and support) if line is your argument. 1 is always bad. if you want to heal people, use a mace, because then you can also use a focus for more blocks and more facetanking, which provides more relief to your party. each skill is outclassed by other things that you or other people can do, and the combination of all 5 do not carve a niche for staff.

additionally, its time for you to stop pugging fractals without the required ar. youve done them 20×. buy 2 rings and 2 simple infusions. that will get you the 10 ar you need for 19, and you have 20 pristines because youve done fractals 20×.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

Your kidding right? Things that make this statement untrue:

- no 100% agony hit on boss enter at release and for the first year (not to mention only Maw as an available boss)
- no rezzing with ressurection orb after agony since you will get isntant taged with agony (same as when entering the boss area, not avoidable. added in fractal revamp)
- fixing of multiple bugs that allowed abusing of downed state, rezzing, etc. to circumvent agony on boss area enter
- boss fractal on every fractal not only even ones (added with fractal revamp)(people got to 80 at release and before the 100% agony on boss enter was added. then others would level up by doing uneven fractals to avoid Maw and the guaranteed wipe)

You maybe want to reasses your statement? Every expereinced fractal runner knows these changes, not to mention if you are half serious you would have read up on what changes happened.

Stop spreading missinformation. Agony resistance is a gateway stat REQUIRED post fractal revamp.

(edited by Cyninja.2954)

Posted by: Leming.8436

Leming.8436

As a player who playes zerkguard on fractals 30+ I say, dont listen if you are not mega pro elo who can evade 99% of boss attacks, as zerk guard you have around 12k hp + few blocks, 2 evades and 2 blinds, its really not enough for normal player who is not a nolife yet.

My favorite boss who wields Entropy takes 1 hit on zerguerd to take him out, says enuf.
Ofcourse most zerkguards in this situations starts to “FUKEN NUB TIEF WHY NO STEATLH ADSFAGER?!”

Posted by: Mike.5091

Mike.5091

I don’t mind people going into pug Fractals with their own build, if no requirements were made. What I do mind though is people who go without the appropiate amount of AR. Dying from agony is so easy to prevent … mistakes happen, just prepare yourself and don’t waste other peoples time. You never know your Group members are up to.

One person without an appropiate build/equip is okay, two starts to be annoying min, three, such as two condi engis with and a wierd ranger without AR, …

I don’t want to know how many of the self-appointed pro players here are actually bad without realising. Sofar approx. 80 % of the casual runs have been between really good and acceptable though.

Edit: I’d like to add, I don’t believe in kicking people, especially not on the last Fractal. I do ask people to get AR for the next time though. But in the end, why should I leave a party if somebody else doesn’t feel the need to adapt to the capacities of a pug.

(edited by Mike.5091)

Mirta.5029

Your kidding right? Things that make this statement untrue:

- no 100% agony hit on boss enter at release and for the first year (not to mention only Maw as an available boss)

my statement says it right there that you can’t avoid the agony that hits you at the start of the boss fractal. How can people be so incapable of reading? -_-

Also besides that it’s only the instability agony that you can’t avoid. Everything else is dodgeable. If this person was somehow alive at the start of the molten duo bossfight, then he could have finished as well as agony wouldn’t hit him in those aoes any harder than mystlock instability level 33 (enemies do more damage from behind and the sides, all aoes count as both, so getting hit by anything is insta down).