Kicked out of squad

Kicked out of squad

in WvW

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

Today i got a message in wvw during a 2 mins afk.

You are kicked by XXXXX

I didn’t accept any squad invitation nor joined any squad, why do i got kicked?
It is not affecting my game experience but i can’t remove it or unseen it, and i felt offended by it.

Kicked out of squad

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

If they invite you and that invitation is cancelled, it’ll show as you being kicked. It doesn’t mean anything.

Then there was that time I was invited to a squad 5 times….

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Kicked out of squad

in WvW

Posted by: Asclepios.4295

Asclepios.4295

I am offended by the number of X you use here. I formally ask the moderators to ensure no more than 3 in a row are used.

Kicked out of squad

in WvW

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

If they invite you and that invitation is cancelled, it’ll show as you being kicked. It doesn’t mean anything.

Then there was that time I was invited to a squad 5 times….

Yes, it is what happened, but i wasn’t in the squad, why do the wording said “kicked” in the first place? The meaning of the message is totally off.

Kicked out of squad

in WvW

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

Yes, it is what happened, but i wasn’t in the squad, why do the wording said “kicked” in the first place? The meaning of the message is totally off.

The game is programmed to say it. Not long ago some random player invited me to a group. I declined, and a moment later he re-invited me then immediately dis-invited me. The text showed as being “kicked” from the group even though I wasn’t ever in the group. It’s just how the game is programmed.

Like the poster above said, it doesn’t mean anything.

Kicked out of squad

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

I am offended by the number of X you use here. I formally ask the moderators to ensure no more than 3 in a row are used.

I am offended that you are offended.

XXXX

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Kicked out of squad

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Three has its own meaning. Naughty!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Kicked out of squad

in WvW

Posted by: zedapoc.1493

zedapoc.1493

Today i got a message in wvw during a 2 mins afk.

You are kicked by XXXXX

I didn’t accept any squad invitation nor joined any squad, why do i got kicked?
It is not affecting my game experience but i can’t remove it or unseen it, and i felt offended by it.

….and my guild has trouble finding good players to recruit, where’s this guy/gal when we needed them?

I weep for all mankind.

Kicked out of squad

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

triple X is the only way to show your true love for your server

Kicked out of squad

in WvW

Posted by: tym.3791

tym.3791

Well I am offended that people always use X, what about the other letters of the alphabet? Why is it everyone always has to use X. What about C, Or D, or even the odd letter Q??

So I think its time we all take a stand, “Other Letter’s Matter”!!

Kicked out of squad

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I invited someone to squad and they didn’t cancel or accept so I canceled it. Then a guildy asked why I was kicking people…