LA rebuild ... when?

LA rebuild ... when?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Should we start a pool on when it will be done?

LA rebuild ... when?

Posted by: Pyriel.4370

Pyriel.4370

I bet HoT pre-patch, only for it to be destroyed again by Mordremoth and rebuilt another year or two after.

LA rebuild ... when?

Posted by: Esodiki.6723

Esodiki.6723

In the post about it, it said in the next few months so within 3 months.

LA rebuild ... when?

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

When it is ready ™

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

LA rebuild ... when?

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

I’m going to say in 2 weeks we might get an updated LA (all my personal speculation mind you), and at every 2 week mark there after a little more completed. I THINK they already have a finished idea of the map or even a completed map that just isn’t loaded in the background yet along with interim maps and this will be a kind of measuring stick to pace both them and the release of HoT ultimately.

Once again, just a guess from me, but i think that is the play put in motion at this time. Why? Well, if Anet only releases things when they know it to be certain then it stands to reason that they know what the final outcome is and are ready to pop it up, but they now have a way of delivering something to keep people looking/busy etc while they have other teams working on the xpac. They can use this time to talk about HoT and other aspects of it while engaging us on another front to give the HoT team some breathing room before pushing that hype train down the tracks some more before the final HoT PR rush.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

LA rebuild ... when?

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

Soon™

/15 chars

LA rebuild ... when?

Posted by: Crystallize.8603

Crystallize.8603

They have stated a couple of things about the LA update.

On the forums they have stated that LA is nearly rebuilt. However they have also said that the repairs are “only just beginning” and “they are only now planning things” so it’s a little ambiguous.

They have also said that “one day you will wake up to an entirely rebuilt LA” so that seems to indicate we will go from what we have now, to a completely rebuilt LA.

New aesthetics to distract from the fact we’ve had no new content for 95 days.

Can mods please stop locking threads that are constructive.
Just delete posts that are derailments.

LA rebuild ... when?

Posted by: Stormcrow.7513

Stormcrow.7513

Logged in to see what changed…saw a wall in LA that was new…..and went to play another game.

i7 3770k oc 4.5 H100i(push/pull) 8gb Corsair Dominator Asus P877V-LK
intel 335 180gb/intel 320 160gb WD 3TB Gigabyte GTX G1 970 XFX XXX750W HAF 932