LEGENDARY'S PRICES!

LEGENDARY'S PRICES!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: aimz.6287

aimz.6287

I am wondering since the patch came out are legendary prices gonna go up or down or stay the same, I’m very curious thanks! And give me a reason why they would go up down or stay the same. So far since the path they stayed the same.

LEGENDARY'S PRICES!

Posted by: Silvanus.5821

Silvanus.5821

Supply stays the same. Demand may slightly reduce since there’s no real point in having two legendaries of the same type now. Price may slightly decrease. Nothing huge really.

LEGENDARY'S PRICES!

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

there is only one way and that is clearly up – there are so many people out there hunting for a legendary that prices only know one direction

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

LEGENDARY'S PRICES!

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

1. For the upcoming few months the prices will continuously go up, due to people rushing to get their legendary.
2. After those months the prices will dip, because the supply will stay the same, but demand will fall.

LEGENDARY'S PRICES!

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

While demand might slacken off for duplicate weapons, I’d be surprised if price went down by much. Even lowered, demand seems like it will still be much higher than supply.

I don’t really expect to see legendary weapons to become any more affordable until precursors become craftable / scavenger-hunt-able, and even then I expect them to still be rather expensive, and probably demanding in other areas besides gold.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

LEGENDARY'S PRICES!

Posted by: Izaya.2906

Izaya.2906

I am wondering since the patch came out are legendary prices gonna go up or down or stay the same, I’m very curious thanks! And give me a reason why they would go up down or stay the same. So far since the path they stayed the same.

As expected, there were some Eternity listed really cheap yesterday(as cheap as 3.1k gold only, and not considering some might have sold to highest bidder) because of people using the loophole, all of them were bought quickly within the day so it’s back to normal price now.

Prices will remain stable unless some really easy gold farm pops up(like Deadeye). If precursors were to dip in price due to crafting/hunt, other mats tied to making them legendaries will rise in price to match the current total costs(what people are willing to pay for legendaries).