LF Active, Friendly, Populated Server!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sascha Yudin.3468

Sascha Yudin.3468

Hello there! I really like this game but my server is completely dead and no one ever is interested in end-game wvw or dungeons and barely any events go through successfully because of low population, etc.

Anyone have real good suggestions of a server with high and active population?

And question, if I pay and transfer, will everything get almost entirely reset like WoW does? This includes like my 100% world completion, achievements and anything really.

Thank you! I just want to enjoy the actual game but no one on my server ever wants to do anything.

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

Everything you have accomplished stays. I’d recommend Jade Quarry, all Dungeons and most temples are uncontested most of the time and jormag goes down in three attacks.

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

I feel the same way, but I’m not going to transfer. I feel like if I chose a server that died, it wasn’t my fault and I shouldn’t be punished for it. By punishment, I mean being forced to buy a transfer to a more populated server. Anet should offer free server transfers from low population to the more populated ones.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Posted by: hplee.2839

hplee.2839

eh…..guesting?

Orisis Stonehart
Blackgate Militia

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

I’d guest different servers and see what works for you. NSP is a pretty populated server, BP is too but it’s heavily WvW. Just my 2 cents.

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website

Posted by: Chessrook.8643

Chessrook.8643

Tarnished Coast. So active, it’s full 23:59/7! Good luck getting in!

Seriously, it’s a great server. Always active, always full, good community (And with it being the unofficial RP server you’re certain to get nice people), and we’re good in WvW too!

Also you don’t have to worry about losing anything. The only thing you lose is access to stuff purchased by the guild on the other server (If a guild was made in Jade Quarry, and you transfer to TC, you won’t be able to access the Guild Bank. It would have to be purchased again.). Aside from that, you lose NOTHING!!!!

Posted by: Sascha Yudin.3468

Sascha Yudin.3468

Thank you very much!!!

Posted by: Seven Star Stalker.1740

Seven Star Stalker.1740

If you CAN ACTUALLY GET INTO Tarnished Coast, it’s easily one of the top servers. But keep in mind, that JQ and a few others are even more active.

And that’s provided you can get in, as I said.

I ? Karkas.